• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, when Riot officially confirms the link between Cosmics and Dark Stars in the future, will we scale the Comics' tier to Dark Stars? I doubt galaxy levels can throw down with universe levels if that's the case.

Both of them are lacking only the top champions right now, so they'll likely get them together in their next release like the last time.

Hopefully they announce the link between the Cosmics, the Dark Stars, the Star Guardians, and Sol. So many High 3-A that have yet to be announced...

Destroying the Void, which is infinite in size, as well as having a fraction of DS Thresh's Low 2-C power

If he destroyed the Void completely wouldn't that just be straight up Low 2-C? Or did it not destroy the space-time of the Void?

Oh. Isn't it still classified as a universe that would yield Low 2-C (at least I assume such, since DS Thresh is Low 2-C b/c of it)?

DS Thresh has feats other than consuming the Void, such as destroying entire realities before, having the capacity to consume time, space and all of reality, and the fact that he doesnt even need to use his strongest attack to end the universe as even His Dark Matter Scythe is capable of destroying the universe. The only ones who scale to the High 3-A feat is his herald (Varus) who assisted in destroying the Void, and the other minor Dark Stars who only have a fraction of DS Thresh's power.

Thresh consumes "time, space, reality" into a singularity, not just mass-scatter all the stellar matter in the universe like the Tier 3s do.

For example, destroying all the planets, stars, and galaxies in the universe constitutes a 3-A feat. But within that vacuum, space-time, gravity, and other physical forces still flow and function normally. In short, it's just a vacuum of outer space that is covered in the stellar debris of those destroyed stars and galaxies.

Thresh completely consumes the reality into a Singularity so that all those physical functions cease to exist and operate. That is why he is in Tier 2.

http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topics_blackholes_singularities.html

In the centre of a black hole is a gravitational singularity, a one-dimensional point which contains a huge mass in an infinitely small space, where density and gravity become infinite and space-time curves infinitely, and where the laws of physics as we know them cease to operate.

https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends....wY0k-dark-star-singularity-coming-soon-to-pbe

Dark Star: Singularity is a 3v3 round-based game mode played on a brand new map called "Cosmic Ruins". Play as Thresh to hook and flay your enemies into the Dark Star and feed it souls, helping Thresh cause the Singularity and end the universe!

Nevermind.

Edit: The description of a black hole seems like High 3-A lol. How can gravity be infinite without causing the gravity in the rest of the universe (which is also theorized to have a finite limit that is ever-expanding) to be infinite as well?

Technically you'd need to have High 3-A durability to resist a black hole, yes

Also, the "Thresh can destroy space, time, and all of reality" is kinda what pushed him over the edge from High 3-A to Low 2-C...

Yeah, I get Thresh, but I am going to take that description of a black hole as "we actually have no idea what happens in a black hole and can't possibly observe it so here is our assumption that is probably not justified."

I just don't see how it is possible for gravity and density to be infinite and that it is a "one-dimensional point." If it is one-dimension how can it affect our plane at all?

Actually a black hole having High 3-A AP and durability is justified by physical laws.

Both the GBE and the gravitational force grows following an inverse proportionality when compared to the radius.

As the radius of a singularity is 0, GBE and gravitational force (as well as the tidal force) are infinite. This is only when withstanding the singularity though. Any other point of the black hole can be resisted just fine, if you have the durability.

Having a radius of 0 would mean it isn't 3 dimensional though, so how is it doing anything to the 3-D world? It just seems like massive assumptions about a phenomena many light years away that is impossible to experiment on or grasp. Having gravity strong enough to pull light back? Sure. Curving space-time, makes sense. Curving it infinitely, being infinite in mass, density, and gravity, while also being one-dimensional affecting the third? I don't see how that is possible without writing off physics as a whole, which seems like a cop-out to a phenomena that is just hard to comprehend as a whole. But I am derailing here so this is my last post.

It isn't infinite in mass, and affecting higher dimensions despite being lower dimensional is possible according to physics (but not to geometry) in fact, any object with mass affect space-time

Personally, like I said earlier, I think pulse Ez should scale to Pulse Cait's feats minus the pre-cog since by Caitlyn and Ezreal's voice lines we can see that she is specifically hunting down ezreal, and with ezreal calling Caitlyn a "fixer" while implying that he has dealt with fixers before. Regarding their Ap, would Pulse cait's Ap be equal to the the highest non-skin champ's Ap due to killing everyone? (Since we dont know what other skin lines exist in the timeline that pulsefire is from)

Well...sorta. Her Low 2-C would come from her Temporal Plasma Blaster's ability to erase people from existence, ending the timeline in the process, as well as repairing damage to timelines by undoing changes in causality.

Okay, last post before the new thread is made, should all the Void champions have Infinite speed when theyre in the Void?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back