• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
So seeing how ridiculously long the LoL upgrade thread is becoming, considering the amount of upgrades are actually being presented, I decided to make this.

Talk away, fans. Lore, feats, anything at all.

Just dropping this here to put it on notification.

Apparently, Galactic Azir likely has MFTL+ travel speed via space travel.

PBE Bugs & Feedback Thread: Galactic Azir!
Nurse Fla'submitted 2 years ago in General PBE Feedback'The galaxy will know of Shurima's might!

Galactic Azir has set his sights on spreading Shurima's influence to space! For this conquest he suited up to survive in zero gravity, and he's taking some of his best galactic soldiers with him! Check out his equipment!

• Super-dense blue alloy space armor!
  • Specially trained galactic dust soldiers for his abilities!
  • Fancy new galactic tower design for his Passive!
  • Teleportation beam and rings for his recall!
  • Lots of galactic space SFX on his abilities!
I think conquering a galaxy would be difficult without being able to transport his army across the galaxy at such speeds. : P What do you think?

Oh and, he has huge spaceships.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...pion-release/azir-emperor-sands-available-now

Galactic Azir

The evening's gentle darkness envelops a lone, rickety barn, its decayed walls sagging against the framework. A cool breeze glides across the surrounding fields. Suddenly, a dazzling beam of light punctures the clouds, enveloping the world beneath. The earth begins to quake, crumbling rotted beams as a massive vessel usurps the sky. It plummets through the air, halting its plunge before smoothly touching down. Settling to the ground, the front wall of the skip dilates open, revealing an imposing figure silhouetted against the pale glow of the ship's interior. Galactic Azir has come to rule.

Man thanks for making me feel old about Azir coming out 2 years ago...

But yes, Galactic Azir would be MFTL+ with his ship

Hang on i'll have to check on that because i think i read somewhere that Void Bringer Illaoi doesnt summon Naga...

Never mind, the only thing i found was that the skin was inspired by Vel'Koz. Naga could very well have created the Void as well

I think that's referring to when he destroyed the top of a mountain to save a troll boy that was trapped inside.

WeeklyBattles said:
Never mind, the only thing i found was that the skin was inspired by Vel'Koz. Naga could very well have created the Void as well

In that case the Void Bringer version of Naga could get a 2-C upgrade (for existing out of time and space from our own universe, and being infinite in size)

That could potentially be Omnipresence. *Checks LoL wiki* "Their omnipresence grants Kindred many insights."

lol even in LoL the personification of death is omnipresent

A new champ with sword legs that can casually dodge lasers...

lol and she has 3-D Maneuvering Gear from AoT

Yeeeeeeees. ******* yeeeees.

Casually dodge lasers? Careful. Some beam attacks aren't lightspeed at all. And well the fact that she had a bit of issue dodging what came after.

Interesting comic though. Probably a fighter but I wonder if she can work as an ADC too?

But the civilian seems to love the guy?

I'm not saying the guy is stronger than the rest but he did give her the slightest bit of trouble before the girl hugged him.

Hmmm it is petty much stated there by that champion in that comic and there are some notable hints as I recall the girl beg the female champion not to kill him.

I figured I should mention that, since Universe is still in beta and incomplete, should we wait for it to be officially finished before we update our profiles from the lore given on it?

@Ever Yes we could wait for it, but I will like to check on the lores to see if there is any changes to the lore of all champions or not. That link the person provided helps a lot and make it easier to do so.

It's a snippet from a conversation that I had with one of the Rioter AMA participants:

from H********n sent an hour ago

Heya! So, my team doesn't work on alternate universe narratives, that's usually something worked out with the skins team. However, of what I do know: while the Void is a powerful force with wider implications, you can assume Dark Star Thresh is possibly equal or even stronger--he essentially is a cosmic-level deity gone mad with consumptio, seeking to feed a ravenous black hole that whispers promises of ultimate "rapture"...

@Heinkel So "Solid Low 2-C or 2-C" for Dark Star Thresh?

Edit: Well that might upgrade him to 3-B at least. I am confused at this point.

Are they.... treating a ravenous black hole to be a credible threat compared to the Void? Or maybe I'm just wondering why Dark Star Thresh believes said black hole is a god.

I interpret what he is saying as Dark Star Thresh >= the Void

The Black hole comment may just mean that his black hole can be considered a real one. Black hole can be of any size: some black holes are big enough to hold together an entire supergalactic cluster alone. The size of black holes is variable depending on the age of the universe. (older universes develop larger black holes, and we can also see farther to discover more cosmic objects as the universe grows older)

The largest supermassive black hole ever found contains up to 21 billion times the mass of the sun, and resides in a more expected location: the incredibly dense Coma Cluster, which includes more than 1,000 identified galaxies. Apr 6, 2016

I think of at least a 3-B upgrade with maybe Likely 2-C, you probably need only a black hole for 2 galaxies for the first one. : P

Also Thresh can seemingly produce more than one black holes, and control dark matter as well.

http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.c...RfW-pbe-bugs-feedback-thread-dark-star-thresh

Dark Star Thresh includes:

• All new model and textures!
    • Textures change when you successfully hook a target!
  • All new particles! (dark matter, black holes, cosmic energy!)

Woah, you take a few hours nap and miss a lot.

@CoB Judging by the way it was charged it could very well be a blast of electricity. nd it doesnt look like she was having much trouble considering she was dodging or blocking everything the guy threw at her. She only hesitated for a moment because a civilian tried to protect him.

@Ever The lore that's already on Universe is canon, so it can still be applied.

@Heinkel and Star DS Thresh is already rated as being Low 2-C for consuming the void, but that just confirms that he did it.

@Weekly It said "Likely Low 2-C" at the moment since he can create black holes to consume entire galaxies and even the universe either over time or instantly doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back