• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was obviously talking about segregating non-WR rating and WR rating, like I already suggested for Ryze. They would have different ratings for the two.

I asked a dev about the status of World Runes in the current story and whether the modern countries can still come in possession of them. I'm waiting for his answer now.

World Runes still need to be accounted for in some fashion, however, since it was Valoran's primary method of warfare and will have an impact on faction vs faction versus in certain settings (Valoran at its peak vs XYZ sci-fi factions). It doesn't necessarily need to be in Faction Leaders' profiles.

Unrelated to the current discussion, but it is LoL related anyway...

If anyone likes song parodies about LoL, and cute voices, I suggest listening to songs by ThePopushi. Not really a promotion or anything, just a suggestion as I have now just listened to all her songs. Yeah.

@Heinkel If Naga created the universe, the Void, and the universe Kayle originates from, she would be 2-C

@Gemmy lol nice, i'll have to check out her music

Also, would you guys mind if i posted a few vs threads involving LoL characters here?

Nagakabouros was the universe-creating dragon with the huge flappy jaw right? If so, I'm good.

Also let's resolve CR Kassadin and DS Varus' ratings, so that we can also use them for VS. : P

Kassadin is: "Present at the birth of the universe, he shall be there at its end." -- likely 3-B for AP and Durability?

DS Varus: At least 4-B or 4-A with E

For Kass im not sure, it just says he'd be there at the end of the universe, it doesnt say whether or not he'd survive when it ends.

4-B to 4-A for DS Varus should be fine

I was actually thinking the same thing, I mean what if he gets destroyed along with it or just goes back to the void and avoids any damage.

It doesn't need to be universal, though since it mentions galaxies, of which there are trillions in the universe (and CR Kassadin already existed by the time of their creation), I was thinking we could give a likely rating for 3-B. The gap between 1 galaxy and 2 galaxies is not very big, since it said galaxies would crumble. So ~ to likely ~.

@Pocket-Chu

If he was present at the birth of the universe, wouldn't he be like a nurse watching childbirth? :D An external entity to the thing/person being born so to speak. In any case, it's just between galaxy and galaxies.

Regarding Varus, Kindlejack had said that DS Varus' gravity presence may be galactic in scale.

Dark star

Huh....combining what you just said along with the quote itself kinda makes it seem like he created the unviverse and he's going to destroy it also XD 3-A Kass plz

Well, creation feats are more impressive than destroying it, and even more impressive than surviving its destruction. So just surviving a Big Bang event wouldn't necessarily mean he can bringing it back again. : P Many characters have Durability that are above their AP.

So Varus can be 4-A with Hail of Arrows, likely 3-C with gravitational field?

@Heinkel From what info I seeing as of now, it sound fine for Varus, but kept in mind if they survived the event of the Big Bang at the center, that will be 3-A for a durability feat.

Here, it says that Brand was consumed by the World Runes' power, and is a rival of Ryze (the World Rune sealer) and Anivia and Lissandra (the Freljordian powerhouses). Brand's World Runes were apparently found in Freljord. You can read the rest of his biography at UNIVERSE. It says he is likely 'the first casualty of the Rune Wars'.

Brand bio

So I think this should solidly put World Rune Ryze, Brand, Anivia, and Lissandra on a more or less even level with each other. (6-C to 6-B)

Am I the only one here who disliked the reworked Fiora? She used to be so over powered but now I can't even be bothered to play her XD

Right? I used to play her a lot too, now i cant even get the hang of her...

tbh Irelia actually is in need of a nerf or two right now...

I knew it. It's always Irelia.

Anyways, I haven't touched LoL yet in about 3 months now. What happened with Fiora?

lol yes it is

3 months? lol Fiora had her kit completely reworked over a year ago, and it's still nowhere near as good as her old kit.

Yeah Irelia is pretty OP, but I'd rather leave her the way she is, although she isn't much of a threat early game so if you don't let her get fed then there's nothing to worry about. But good lord, Talon needs the get the sht nerfed out of him.

I've heard that they're planning on reworking Galio and Warwick next, I don't play Galio so I don't care what they do to him. Warwick on the other hand I really hope they don't mess him up.

Oh, over a year huh. Well, I never really played her anyway so I didn't notice. Lel.

Galio and Warweak rework huh. Wonder what they're gonna do with those 2, Galio's last skill is cool the way it is.

Trying to learn Renekton top, whenever there's an irelia top she somehow manages to outfarm me even though i can outtrade her...Yeah with his new abilities he definitely needs to be adjusted...

Oh theyre finally getting around to Warwick huh? They teased his rework a while ago, didnt know about Galio tho, meanwhile Urgot sits in the corner crying...

Urgot is fine the way he is thanks, I take him mid and carry the game erry time!

And they'll more than likely make him horrible if they change him, just like they did with Yorick. That dude was someone I used to pwn with but I can't even play him anymore ;-; when I try all I do is feed lol

They'd probably make Urgot a heartwarming loli spider thing, and Blitz will turn into a Rob Liefeld-esque Iron Man with an extendable dong or something.

So Jax has new lore now, which has him casually stomping Garen, but he sees Fiora as a worthy rival.

Given the obvious issues that would/could arise from this, I propose that Jax be given a Pre-Retcon and Post-Retcon key. The former being his existing stats, and the latter being "At least Low 7-C" due casually stomping Garen. The latter being then one who Fiora scales to.

What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back