• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Len'en Xeno a Stuff

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
In Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, the playable characters of every route (all of which are canon due to Suzumi's meddling with time travel) can fight and defeat Xeno a. Xeno a's powers unconsciously and uncontrollably protect them from harm, reducing the chances of any negative outcome, such as injury and loss, to 0%.

þ┤░Þâ×ÒüîÞÇüÕîûÒüÖÒéïþó║þÄçÒÇüþùàµ░ùÒü½Òü¬Òéïþó║þÄçÒÇü
µÇ¬µêæÒéäõ║ïµòàÒü«þó║þÄçÒü¬Òü®Òü¬Òü®ÒÇü
ÒüèÒüôÒéèÕ¥ùÒéïÕà¿ÒüªÒü«Õ«│Òü«þó║þÄçÒüî´╝É´╝àÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒÇü
õ║ïÕ«ƒõ©èõ©ìÞÇüõ©ìµ¡╗ÒÇé
Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒéëÒü»þäíµäÅÞ¡ÿÒüºµôìõ¢£ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇü
Òé╝ÒâÄÒéóÒü«µäŵÇØÒüºÒé鵡╗Òü½ÒüƒÒüÅÒüªÒé鵡╗Òü¡Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé
All probability of harm coming to them--
the chance of their cells aging, the chance of them
becoming sick, the chance of injury or accidents, etc.--
is reduced to 0%, so they're practically immortal.
Also, since these variables are manipulated unconsciously,
Xeno a cannot die of their own will even if they wanted to.

While Xeno a is playing around and not taking them fully seriously, the fact that they're able to enjoy the battle at all makes it clear that they're getting past their probability manipulation, since that's the only way for Xeno a to enjoy fights.

õ©ìþó║Õ«ÜÞªüþ┤áµ║ÇÞ╝ëÒüºÒé╣Òâ¬Òâ¬Òâ│Òé░Òü¬Õæ¢Òü«ÒéäÒéèÕÅûÒéèÒÇé
µ¡úÒü½Þç¬ÕêåÒüîµ▒éÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüï´╝ü
A thrilling fight for one's life, loaded to the brim with uncertainty.
Wasn't that exactly what they had been seeking all along?!

So, the playable cast of BPoHC gets Resistance to Probability Manipulation. This affects:

Anyone? I know I'm like the only person who knows anything about Len'en, but some input would be appreciated.

Usually I'd be doubtful of stuff like this, but it's borderline said that the characters in question are exempt from her usual effects, so I agree.

i will bless you with this bump and by saying that i agree with these reasonable changes.

Well, I can go ahead with the updates, then, if no one has any problems here?

The updates went through.

Back