• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hellscream

For goodness sake, act more mature. Not every disagreement with you is somebody mindlessly spamming agreement without any analysis of their own.

Good argument, maybe read through the thread instead of spamming FRA based on nothing.
Yea I read the arguments, Leon resists better fate hax than what Yhwach can do due to resisting Castle's 4-D magic that affects acau 4, unlike Yhwach just spams traps or attacks through the future to prevent enemies' movements, which is bs since Leon is superior in term of everything to due to 4-A AP and dura.

@Hellscream

For goodness sake, act more mature. Not every disagreement with you is somebody mindlessly spamming agreement without any analysis of their own.
It is mindless, if you read through the arguments that were dropped??
What does this have to do with maturity at all?
This is a vs battle, you need a valid condition in order to win, i said that he's not hitting yhwach at all.
Which got ignored, and just spammed "GG IMMORTALITY NEG"

It is mindless, if you read through the arguments that were dropped??
What does this have to do with maturity at all?
This is a vs battle, you need a valid condition in order to win, i said that he's not hitting yhwach at all.
Which got ignored, and just spammed "GG IMMORTALITY NEG"
You disagreeing is whatever. Just stop hounding everyone who thinks otherwise.

You presented your case. Glassman and Gilver presented theirs. People can vote based on this.

Yea I read the arguments, Leon resists better fate hax than what Yhwach can do due to resisting Castle's 4-D magic that affects acau 4, unlike Yhwach just spams traps or attacks through the future to prevent enemies' movements, which is bs since Leon is superior in term of everything to due to 4-A AP and dura.
Okay so where does it say that Yhwach can't use fate manipulation on himself exactly?
Where was it ever argued that Yhwach is using fate manipulation on Belmont?

Yhwach literally fate haxed ichigo's horn into his hand to show that he could do the exact same thing with his head anytime he wanted..
He showed that he was just playing around with ichigo..

You just confirmed you didn't read the arguments and came up with stuff that wasn't even mentioned.

You disagreeing is whatever. Just stop hounding everyone who thinks otherwise.

You presented your case. Glassman and Gilver presented theirs. People can vote based on this.
Like i said multiple times, in order to get votes you need a valid wincon which doesn't even exist for the 10th time

You can't just say "FRA" when there's no valid condition to vote for.

I already added the votes, being generous and included Hellscream even if his arguments don't hold a lot of ground.
"even if his arguments don't hold a lot of ground"
Obviously implying that my vote wouldn't be counted if the wincon wasn't valid right??

Like i said multiple times, in order to get votes you need a valid wincon which doesn't even exist for the 10th time

You can't just say "FRA" when there's no valid condition to vote for.
It doesn't exist to you. Not to everyone else. You can keep screeching but again, refer to my earlier comment.

Honestly, I can't even be bothered to humor you on this. I'll just update the votes when they come.

Okay so where does it say that Yhwach can't use fate manipulation on himself exactly?
Where was it ever argued that Yhwach is using fate manipulation on Belmont?

Yhwach literally fate haxed ichigo's horn into his hand to show that he could do the exact same thing with his head anytime he wanted..
He showed that he was just playing around with ichigo..

You just confirmed you didn't read the arguments and came up with stuff that wasn't even mentioned.
Dude Akuto says that Leon doesn't resist fate hax, that's it. As for Yhwach using his fate hax to bring back himself, that's would make it incon at best and his profile outright says that its applications are resurrection and immo 4, and Leon negates both so it's useless,

Dude Akuto says that Leon doesn't resist fate hax, that's it. As for Yhwach using his fate hax to bring back himself, that's would make it incon at best and his profile outright says that its applications are resurrection and immo 4, and Leon negates both so it's useless,
Uhh no, i gave wincons for Yhwach it would be incon if yhwach has no wincons
which is exactly what i said in a previous comment..

Yhwach bringing himself back to life isn't the only use of the almighty like what are you even saying man?
I never even mentioned any sort of resurrection at all it was never even argued?

What does akuto have to do with the arguments i made?

Uhh no, i gave wincons for Yhwach it would be incon if yhwach has no wincons
which is exactly what i said in a previous comment..

Yhwach bringing himself back to life isn't the only use of the almighty like what are you even saying man?
I never even mentioned any sort of resurrection at all it was never even argued?

What does akuto have to do with the arguments i made?
Never said that it's the only thing that the Almighty can do, but he using fate hax on himself to resurrect is what he does in character. Yea sure what Akuto said has nothing to do with you but it's still an argument in this thread, I made a counter argument and you say that I read nothing here, and what funny is that you agreed about Yhwach's fate hax can't affect Leon yet you still tell him that "Just say Yhwach FRA" when he said that he doesn't see fate hax resistance. So...who is the one that doesn't read the arguments here?

Never said that it's the only thing that the Almighty can do, but he using fate hax on himself to resurrect is what he does in character. Yea sure what Akuto said has nothing to do with you but it's still an argument in this thread, I made a counter argument and you say that I read nothing here, and what funny is that you agreed about Yhwach's fate hax can't affect Leon yet you still tell him that "Just say Yhwach FRA" when he said that he doesn't see fate hax resistance. So...who is the one that doesn't read the arguments here?
Just stop.

From what I've seen, it doesn't look like a stomp.

I will quote a little the most important commented powers of the moment.

For Yhwach has:
- Fate Manipulation to be used on yourself to avoid attacks
- Casuality Manipulation (Doesn't seem to be listed in Leon's resistances)
- Precognition
Which allows him to see all the futures/possibilities of Leon's actions, thus being able to use all his powers and Schrifts appropriately. Some Schrifts abilities that seem to work are:
- Highly-Godly Regeneration
- X-Axis (shooting Leon's head)

Meanwhile Leon has:
- Ap advantage for One-Shot
- Soul Hax 4D (Why is this key really 4D? I don't know.)
- Immortality negation, resurrection and initial regeneration
- Sealing

I think that's it for now.

Sorry, but it's late and I'm on my cell phone right now, so it's hard to count the votes. So I can only do that later.
Well if Yhwach uses Gremmy ability and makes himself more of his clones Belmont definitely can't stop all of them. ( Speed Equalized)

He uses abilities based on situation offers. In Bleach he never needed to use other shrifts because no one resisted fate manipulation. If he knows Belmont resists Fate Manipulation he would have to start using other abilities.

Anyway Just saying I don't care. I will be neutral for now.

Also how Belmont resisting fate manipulation on uni+ scale is same as resisting fate manipulation on Multi+ scale?

Well if Yhwach uses Gremmy ability and makes himself more of his clones Belmont definitely can't stop all of them. ( Speed Equalized)

He uses abilities based on situation offers. In Bleach he never needed to use other shrifts because no one resisted fate manipulation. If he knows Belmont resists Fate Manipulation he would have to start using other abilities.

Anyway Just saying I don't care. I will be neutral for now.

Also how Belmont resisting fate manipulation on uni+ scale is same as resisting fate manipulation on Multi+ scale?
Just say Leon FRA

They resist fate manip that can affect type 4s if that helps, anyhow not Leon Kennedy fra
I am pretty sure Acausality is limited on dimensionality now

What about Gremmy ability what can Belmont do if Yhwach creates himself multiple versions of him with same power and throws Belmont into Outerspace?

I mean if he can't use almighty he will have to use other schrifts.

I am pretty sure Acausality is limited on dimensionality now

What about Gremmy ability what can Belmont do if Yhwach creates himself multiple versions of him with same power and throws Belmont into Outerspace?

I mean if he can't use almighty he will have to use other schrifts.
Yhwach cuts him in half with probability based durability negation, and can't even get hit by him at all.

I’ve read the arguments on both sides and I have to say León FRA.

Yhwach can’t really do anything to him. Leon resists Fate hax, he resists any 4D hax Yhwach has like soul or power absorption hax. He resists spatial hax, etc.

Leon has HIGH-Godly regeneration negation as well as literally all types of immortality negation so whatever damage he does to Yhwach is sticking around.

There’s also the fact that León is able to time stop which is something Yhwach doesn’t resist and is kinda a hard counter to him since he literally is a sitting duck when time is stopped.

And finally León also has resistance negation which means that Yhwach’s resistances to things like Existence Erasure and Powernull (which is passive for León too by the way) don’t mean anything since León negates those resistances Yhwach has. Meaning he’s getting power nulled and existence erasure too.

So León FRA.

Can't Leon just AOE nuke with Grand Cross? Unless he's dodged aoe attacks
Broski, Yhwach views and alters an infinite amount of futures / possibilities at once, and is capable of altering his own fate in all of them at the same time.
He's not getting hit by anything he has.

Yhwach can’t really do anything to him. Leon resists Fate hax, he resists any 4D hax Yhwach has like soul or power absorption hax. He resists spatial hax, etc.

Leon has HIGH-Godly regeneration negation as well as literally all types of immortality negation so whatever damage he does to Yhwach is sticking around.

There’s also the fact that León is able to time stop which is something Yhwach doesn’t resist and is kinda a hard counter to him since he literally is a sitting duck when time is stopped.

And finally León also has resistance negation which means that Yhwach’s resistances to things like Existence Erasure and Powernull (which is passive for León too by the way) don’t mean anything since León negates those resistances Yhwach has. Meaning he’s getting power nulled and existence erasure too.

So León FRA.
Fate hax was never argued for.

All of his resistances, regen neg, immortality neg are irrelevant when he can't even hit his opponent like i said 8 billion times before.

Cool, yhwach sees and alters an infinite amount of futures at once.
Yhwach one shots him by teleporting behind him with the almighty, and one shots him with probability based durability negation before he can even do anything.

Yhwach resists powernull??

So León FRA.
Some of the stuffs here come from Vampire Killer rather than Alchemy Whip in 4-A key, but it's not like the result will change anyways

Fate hax was never argued for.
Ok
All of his resistances, regen neg, immortality neg are irrelevant when he can't even hit his opponent like i said 8 billion times before.
Time stop makes hitting his opponent quite easy actually especially since it’s something Yhwach doesn’t resist.
Cool, yhwach sees and alters an infinite amount of futures at once.
Yhwach one shots him by teleporting behind him with the almighty, and one shots him with probability based durability negation before he can even do anything.
Ok….that still wouldn’t make him immune to Leon’s ability affects though.

Leon has extra sensory perception and is capable of time stopping which means Yhwach won’t be able to move a single inch thanks to that ability by Leon.
Yhwach resists powernull??
Resistance negation….well negates your resistances. So that doesn’t matter since it would just make Yhwach’s resistance useless and affected by Leon’s ability.

Ok

Time stop makes hitting his opponent quite easy actually especially since it’s something Yhwach doesn’t resist.

Ok….that still wouldn’t make him immune to Leon’s ability affects though.

Leon has extra sensory perception and is capable of time stopping which means Yhwach won’t be able to move a single inch thanks to that ability by Leon.

Resistance negation….well negates your resistances. So that doesn’t matter since it would just make Yhwach’s resistance useless and affected by Leon’s ability.
Cool, now prove that timestop is faster than a precognition based ability that can manipulate fate and alter the future itself.
extra sensory perception is absolutely useless against Yhwach's precognition why would you even bring that up?

Just saying but you need to have immeasurable speed to be faster than the almighty and bypass it, he's not hitting or doing anything at all before yhwach.
While yhwach knows every possibility that could potentially happen in the infinite amount of futures that he can view and manipulate.

Cool, now prove that timestop is faster than a precognition based ability that can manipulate fate and alter the future itself.
extra sensory perception is absolutely useless against Yhwach's precognition why would you even bring that up?
What? I’m saying it’s useful against for the scenario you gave of Yhwach teleporting behind León with his fate hax. Which is when Leon’s extrasensory perception can kick in and make him react.

Time stop just makes it so Yhwach can’t do anything since Yhwach can only fate hax things around León. He can’t fate hax León himself which means he’s still able to perform time stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back