• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Yhwach even have a Wincon here?
And if so what is it?
The only thing I can think of being Wincon for Yhwach is Death Dealing since that Negates Resistance to Poison Manipulation

Does Yhwach even have a Wincon here?
And if so what is it?
The only thing I can think of being Wincon for Yhwach is Death Dealing since that Negates Resistance to Poison Manipulation
For the billionth ******* time

PROBABILITY
BASED
DURABILITY
NEGATION

He's not dodging anything when yhwach knows every possible movement and ability that he's going to make.
Didn't Yhwach get beaten in a melee fight? Not exactly painting me with much confidence in his supposed ability to prevent anything his opponents can do.

For the billionth ******* time

PROBABILITY
BASED
DURABILITY
NEGATION
Not so good Win con TBH
Starting distance is 4KM and Leon has 2-C range abilities
All Leon has to do is decide to lead with Sealing/Grand Cross and GG

Yhwach seeing it coming with Precog won’t stop it from happening
Yhwach cant fate Hax himself outside of 2-C range and Yhwach can’t fate Hax Leon either to make Leon’s attacks NOT happen/occur

Add the fact Leon has the Conceptual Manipulation needed for Conceptual Erase/Destruction thus Negating Yhwachs Regen and Booyah

Leon GG
Balance requires Yhwach to get up close and personal in all
Likehood
Something he can’t do before Leon Seals/Grand Cross him with 2-C

Not so good Win con TBH

Yhwach can fate Hax himself outside of 2-C range and Yhwach can’t fate Hax Leon either to make Leon’s attacks NOT happen/occur

Add the fact Leon has the Conceptual Manipulation needed for Conceptual Erase/Destruction thus Negating Yhwachs Regen and Booyah

Leon GG
Likehood
Yeah the 2-C range is good and all except for that Yhwach has 2-A range.
Yhwach seeing an infinite amount of futures, and being able to manipulate his own fate can definetly prevent it from happening.

Useless

GG based on nothing

Let me rephrase that, Yhwach can't prevent the attack from happening, but he can fate hax himself so no attack ever connects.

Yeah the 2-C range is good and all except for that Yhwach has 2-A range.
Yhwach can SEE across 2-A range
He cannot MOVE across 2-A range
Simple concept

One is seeing and one is moving
2-A Precog grants him to see across a 2-A range
He can’t dimension hop across 2-A range
Yhwach seeing an infinite amount of futures, and being able to manipulate his own fate can definetly prevent it from happening.
To prevent it from happening he has to alter LEON’s fate as well to NOT use Sealing/Grand Cross

Leon resist fate Hax so Yhwach is NOT gonna stop Sealing/Grandcross from happening
And Yhwach CANT PHYSICALLY MOVE across a 2-A range either

So how he stops Sealing/Grand Cross or escapes it’s AoE is beyond my logic

Let me rephrase that, Yhwach can't prevent the attack from happening, but he can fate hax himself so no attack ever connects.
That would require Fate Haxing Leon’s attack to NOT WORK on him which he can’t do because Leon resists Fate Hax
Yhwachs fate Hax can’t influence anything Leon does

And Fate Haxing himself to not got hit by unknown means is in fact Fate Hax influencing Leon and his abilities

He cannot MOVE across 2-A range
Simple concept

One is seeing and one is moving
2-A Precog grants him to see across a 2-A range
He can’t dimension hop across 2-A range

To prevent it from happening he has to alter LEON’s fate as well to NOT use Sealing/Grand Cross

Leon resist fate Hax so Yhwach is NOT gonna stop Sealing/Grandcross from happening
And Yhwach CANT PHYSICALLY MOVE across a 2-A range either

So how he stops Sealing/Grand Cross or escapes it’s AoE is beyond my logic
And Yhwach can FATE HAX himself across 2-A range
simple concept

Why are you even trying to argue for 2-C range?
Is it a 2-C nuke on his 4-A key

No he doesn't, he doesn't need to alter his fate at all lol.

That would require Fate Haxing Leon’s attack to NOT WORK on him which he can’t do because Leon resists Fate Hax
Yhwachs fate Hax can’t influence anything Leon does

And Fate Haxing himself to not got hit by unknown means is in fact Fate Hax influencing Leon and his abilities
He doesn't need to fate hax his abilities stop pulling shit out of thin air.
Leon tries to hit Yhwach
Yhwach fate haxes himself so he doesn't get hit
Simple concept

I'm confused. What oneshot ability does he even have that Leon doesn't resist? I remember X-axis being brought up but that's spatial hax that Leon resists.
X axis ignores the concepts of dodging its not just spatial manipulation. It manipulates the logic

No.
Yhwach fate haxing himself so he doesn't get hit isn't affecting Belmont at all.
He simply has resistance against fate manipulation, which causes yhwach's fate manip to be uneffective on HIM not HIMSELF

Except for the small fact Yhwach can see him pressing a stopwatch in the future.
Ok. Nothing he can do about it though.
And the stopwatch is literally limited as it only stops time for a small moment.
OK. Still enough time for León to do 4D sealing which Yhwach doesn’t resist.
Yhwach visually sees the stopwatch > Time stops in the said timeline he views > Yhwach sees the effects after the few seconds of stopped time > knows it's the stopwatch you know Yhwach can still view futures in which he has died right?
Can you prove this extends to him being able to revive after 4D sealing? Him seeing the stopwatch doesn’t mean he can stop León from using it.
And like i said, he's not faster than Yhwach, who is attacking him through his precognition that views an infinite amount of possibilities
Yhwach still has to move to perform attacks and León either resists what Yhwach does or can regen enough to use his stop watch in time.

Probability based durability negation wouldn’t work here since León would first need to attack Yhwach for “the balance’s good luck” to take affect and transfer the damages

Ok. He doesn't need to do anything about it since Yhwach's attacks are pretty much instant through fate hax and precog.

Ok. same reason as above.

Ok. irrelevant yet again

Ok. Leon doesn't resist probability manipulation, actually he doesn't even resist Yhwach's powernul in this key

Ok. Buddy what damage transer are you talking about?

Not so good Win con TBH

Yhwach cant fate Hax himself outside of 2-C range and Yhwach can’t fate Hax Leon either to make Leon’s attacks NOT happen/occur

Leon GG
Likehood
The distance I gave was 50 meters.

And we are using your 4-A key, i.e. no Highly-Godly Regeneration Negation

And Yhwach can FATE HAX himself across 2-A range
simple concept
And despite all that guess what
He’s still 50m away from a 2-C range sealing/grandcross

Yhwach being PHYSICALLY present in front of Sealing/Gran Cross is itself the problem here

Manipulating his fate across 2-A range does Jack if in all of them each Yhwach is facing their own Version of Leon who RESISTS Fate Hax and thus Fate Cannot be manipulate Leon’s attacks and abilities

Every Future Yhwach sees is a possibility as stated by himself and in each possibility he’s facing A Vampire Hunter who cannot be influenced by Fate Hax with a 2-C ranged Sealing/Cross

So what having 2-A range fate does here exactly if all of them Leon can’t be fate haxed and has sealing/grand cross that outranges Yhwach?
Why are you even trying to argue for 2-C range?
Is it a 2-C nuke on his 4-A key
Yes
No.
Yhwach fate haxing himself so he doesn't get hit isn't affecting Belmont at all.
He simply has resistance against fate manipulation, which causes yhwach's fate manip to be uneffective on HIM not HIMSELF
Not even Deceived would argue this nonsense Jesus Christ
Neither the Belmont nor his Abilities CANNOT be influenced by Fate Hax
And the Sealing/Grand Cross covers a 2-C range which Yhwach can’t PHYSICALLY move outside of

You stating that Yhwach can manipulate his own fate to make the attack not work against or not hit him despite clearly being in its range is Inadvertently saying that he can influence the Belmont fate to make his attacks not work against him or hit him

Let me break it down simply
I’m in a Boxing Ring with Mike Tyson and he can’t be affected by fate Hax

Tyson what’s to TKO me and he throws his punch
I manipulate my own fate to make it that none of Tysons attacks will hit me

Did you here that
I’m using Fate to influence Tysons ability to hit me

What do you think happens considering Tyson resist Fate Hax?
Fate can’t touch him nor influence his actions. Tyson punching me is a direct action by Tyson that fate can’t influence. I’m trying to use Fate to directly affect Tyson to make his attacks fail. There is no such thing as I manipulate my own fate so Tyson’s attacks miss without consequently affecting Tyson as well

I’d get knock the #%$@ out

How does this give resistance against powernull?
That's just the portrait of ruin effects. In other games it literally prevents you from attacking, regardless of your MP.

Obviously each game the effects of the curse change a little, but putting it all together, it does everything it says there.

What do you think happens considering Tyson resist Fate Hax?
Fate can’t touch him nor influence his actions. Tyson punching me is a direct action by Tyson that fate can’t influence. I’m trying to use Fate to directly affect Tyson to make his attacks fail. There is no such thing as I manipulate my own fate so Tyson’s attacks miss without consequently affecting Tyson as well

I’d get knock the #%$@ out
I think imma have to disagree with this here. Yhwach can alter his fate to change his location as shown with Ichigo. So in this scenario it is applicable.

What is this reasoning ??
How does this give resistance against powernull?
That's literally just resistance against energy absorption??????
these aren’t mutually exclusive things. Both abilities can be encompassed by the same power.

That's just the portrait of ruin effects. In other games it literally prevents you from attacking, regardless of your MP.

Obviously each game the effects of the curse change a little, but putting it all together, it does everything it says there.
Also, because of the Belmont Bloodline, Leon can resist the magic of Dracula's Castle, and Dracula has that:

Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction (Dracula's castle can render one's power pathetic[31] and nullify it completely[31])

Weird it's not listed in the Belmont resistances, well, I didn't do those updates, so I don't know.

I don't care anymore tbh.
Repeating the same shit 20 times to 10 different people for the same arguments over and over and over.
20 people asking about about the durability negation literally 5 different people using arguments of damage transferal THAT I NOT ONCE MENTIONED

Literally 20 people coming up with arguments that i never even said at all.

I think imma have to disagree with this here. Yhwach can alter his fate to change his location as shown with Ichigo. So in this scenario it is applicable.
My apologies for not being clear enough here
I specifically meant altering my own fate for Tyson’s attacks to not hitting without me needing to change positions

In the case of Leon and Yhwach
Leon’s sealing/grandcross is an AoE with 2-C and Hellscream argued that Yhwach could use Fate Hax to make that somehow miss

In that similar fashion, I can manipulate my own fate to make Tysons attack miss without my need to move or shift positions

5 different people using arguments of damage transferal THAT I NOT ONCE MENTIONED

Literally 20 people coming up with arguments that i never even said at all.
Because this is how the Balance is described to work.

Probability Manipulation, Damage Transferal, Limited Causality Manipulation and Durability Negation with The Balance (The Balance is Haschwalth's Schrift that allows him to manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude. Jugram can additionally absorb misfortune into his Freund Schild to amplify the misfortune he controls and amplifies it when redirecting it to his opponent[3]. This ability can be used to kill people the user could not even harm before[4])

Look at the part that says: "all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude"

Also, in the linked scans, it's showing Jugram only using his Balance when he's injured. You didn't present how Yhwach used this Probability Manipulation to attack Leon, without having to be injured first. So people keep asking.

Because this is how the Balance is described to work.

Probability Manipulation, Damage Transferal, Limited Causality Manipulation and Durability Negation with The Balance (The Balance is Haschwalth's Schrift that allows him to manipulate the fortune and misfortune that occurs within his sphere of influence, all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude. Jugram can additionally absorb misfortune into his Freund Schild to amplify the misfortune he controls and amplifies it when redirecting it to his opponent[3]. This ability can be used to kill people the user could not even harm before[4])

Look at the part that says: "all good fortune experienced by the opponent in causing injury to him will be directed back to them as misfortune of the same magnitude"

Also, in the linked scans, it's showing Jugram only using his Balance when he's injured. You didn't present how Yhwach used this Probability Manipulation to attack Leon, without having to be injured first. So people keep asking.
Chapter 559 of bleach,
I literally stated a multiple-times to multiple different people that this is only an aspect of the ability.
In chapter 559, Jugram attacks Cang du, who can harden his body up to the point where jugram can't even scratch him.
Jugram says that him not being cut but jugram is considered as good luck > the balance negates that > the attack cuts through him

I’m pretty sure the Balance can be used without the need for taking damage
As seen when Jugram used the balance to cut through Iron Man and he never took any damage from him

The problem here lies in the activation
The opponent must experience good fortune first for Balance to be effective
In Leon’s case, any good fortune first turn attack will be a First Turn Kill so their will be no second turn for Balance to redirect misfortune back at Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back