• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all need to have this whole "using Fate Hax on yourself to make actions from beings that resist Fate Hax Inefficient/Ineffective against them" arguments firmly reassessed because this has gotten Out of Control
My point precisely. Someone needs to make the thread, I would if I was home lol.

image0.gif

Whips go brrr.

X-Axis' Durability Negation is through Spatial Manipulation, which Leon resists.

The ability I mentioned is a specific one of The Balance, which has durability negation via Propability Manipulation. And her description is: "This ability can be used to kill people the user could not even harm before[4]"

Above this page I gave my view on this and how it works. In case you want to see.
Why not just use it on himself then use Antithesis to give it to Leon?

Does Yhwach even have the Antithesis here?

Seems like a stomp imo.

Yhwach seemingly doesn't have any in-character win-cons while Leon has multiple.
Yhwach has Precognition at range 2-A to see Leon's futures/possibilities.

He with the Almighty can use Fate Manipulation on himself and still has the Casuality Manipulation of that power which Leon does not have a resistance on his profile.

He also has The Viability, which allows him to have High-Godly regeneration. And in Leon's used key, his regeneration negation is Mid-Godly.

And as an offensive power to damage Leon, it has Durability Negation with The Balance's Probability Manipulation.

I think he has chances to win not to be a stomp, but I could be wrong.

Idk, i could probably make an argument for Yhwach after doing some more research on Leon's capabilities, but the fact the thread has already passed the point of mass FRA'ing just kinda destroys my will to participate fully.

From what I've seen Leon stomps, Yhwach doesn't have a valid in-character win-con while Leon has multiple, your constant appeal to Schrifts which Yhwach doesn't even use in-character isn't persuasive nor contextually correct, these aren't valid, in-character win-cons, they're possible win-cons Yhwach might use, not will use.

Not just spatial manipulation. This is completely wrong. Man People just ignoring Things is crazy.
Logic Manipulation? If it can be used to ignore durability I think it helps too, but Logic Manipulation takes the Law Manipulation page, which Leon resists. So does it make a difference? I don't know if it needs something specific to resist.

If it works on Leon, it would be another wincon for Yhwach.

Logic Manipulation? If it can be used to ignore durability I think it helps too, but Logic Manipulation takes the Law Manipulation page, which Leon resists. So does it make a difference? I don't know if it needs something specific to resist.

If it works on Leon, it would be another wincon for Yhwach.
The thing is I am not saying it works or not works on Leon but just saying X axis only based on spatial manipulation is wrong. The attack would hit the target in an instant. Concepts of dodging itself doesn't matter. Anyway I don't care who wins I was just pointing out the arguments are really bad which are arguing against x axis.

Idk, i could probably make an argument for Yhwach after doing some more research on Leon's capabilities, but the fact the thread has already passed the point of mass FRA'ing just kinda destroys my will to participate fully.

From what I've seen Leon stomps, Yhwach doesn't have a valid in-character win-con while Leon has multiple, your constant appeal to Schrifts which Yhwach doesn't even use in-character isn't persuasive nor contextually correct, these aren't valid, in-character win-cons, they're possible win-cons Yhwach might use, not will use.
If it really is a stomp that can't be added, at least I think it was worth the 3 pages. I had fun watching the discussion and gained more experience on the two verses.

I've seen some games vs with Yhwach with Schrifts, I think there's almost always this thing "he doesn't use it in character / very unlikely he uses it". I think it's funny that he has an additional key for this and because of his way of acting, probably won't use them much.

The thing is I am not saying it works or not works on Leon but just saying X axis only based on spatial manipulation is wrong. The attack would hit the target in an instant. Concepts of dodging itself doesn't matter. Anyway I don't care who wins I was just pointing out the arguments are really bad which are arguing against x axis.
All is well then.

@KingogKings777 that makes your vote invalid if you flat out admit you’re voting for a guy who has no win conditions. Like you’re voting out of shear bias.

@Deceived3596 so you don’t mind me closing this thread for it being a stomp?

i already gave my reasoning as to how Yhwach will use his schrifts in this scenario, and why he never even used them in the first place.

But like i said before. idc

Close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back