• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giorno Giovanna with GER vs Kumagawa with All-Fiction and BookMaker

Speed Equalized

Who Wins And Why?

FFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

How do I say this.

I want to argue this but that means going against Earl and I'm not mentally prepared for that.

I'm pretty sure you should equalize speed. However, some heavy additions are gonna happen to the Minus so you should probably wait for that

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I'm pretty sure you should equalize speed. However, some heavy additions are gonna happen to the Minus so you should probably wait for that
If i equalize speed,this match will be just another match between matches

I want this to truly say who would win

What does match between matches even mean?

Firephoenixearl said:
What does match between matches even mean?
It means it will be just another match in the infinite sea of matches he have in this site

With speed equal it won't?

Oh well whatever. Let's wait till minuses are done getting upgraded. But even as of now, what stops Kumagawa from just speaking to give negativity making Giorno go unconscious before AF-ing time to use Bookmaker and end the fight.

Firephoenixearl said:
Oh well whatever. Let's wait till minuses are done getting upgraded. But even as of now, what stops Kumagawa from just speaking to give negativity making Giorno go unconscious before AF-ing time to use Bookmaker and end the fight.
Giorno is a main character

And different from Medaka Box,JoJo doesn't have that main character-minor character-fourth plot wall breaking mumbo jumbo that is in Medaka Box

So already we can throw Empathic Manipulation out of the window

Firephoenixearl said:

Because Mafia's negativity>Minuses. On a more serious note, people in verse could resist that in some way which I don't fully remember (like, not feeling their negativity due to meeting bad people or complete lack of empathy or something).

That's not really the case. IIRC even Medaka was having trouble staying conscious. It has nothing to do with "minor character-main character" otherwise Kumagawa would 1 shot himself as he's the opposite of a main character.

It has to do with him as a minus having a very negative mentality, so negative it makes people go unconscious. Even other minus have this, not just Kumagawa.

Okay, I've checked and it's just about mental strength. With the amount of sh*t Giorno went through in his life he shouldn't have much troubles against it. And GER is automatic anyway.

Firephoenixearl said:
That's not really the case. IIRC even Medaka was having trouble staying conscious. It has nothing to do with "minor character-main character" otherwise Kumagawa would 1 shot himself as he's the opposite of a main character.
It has to do with him as a minus having a very negative mentality, so negative it makes people go unconscious. Even other minus have this, not just Kumagawa.
If that the case,why Hansode,Mukae,Shibuki,Gagamaru and Kujira don't have Empathic Manipulation in their profiles?

GER is based on willpower though. Negging will power negs GER. Kumagawa speaking should be enough for that.

And if even medaka was having trouble i doubt Giorno is coming out fine.

HoRaOra9087 said:
If that the case,why Hansode,Mukae,Shibuki,Gagamaru and Kujira don't have Empathic Manipulation in their profiles?
Iapitus The Impaler

Alucard:Sheesh Alright i equalize speed

But i hope we can all agree that if this was a real battle,The Golden Feminine Stand would blitz and kill Mister Mary Sue with her hands tied and only one kick

HoRaOra9087 said:
Alucard:Sheesh Alright i equalize speed
But i hope we can all agree that if this was a real battle,The Golden Feminine Stand would blitz and kill Mister Mary Sue with her hands tied and only one kick
Let us not jump to conclusions shall we? Considering infinite speed can get downgraded any time of the day. wink

Misogi blitz now?

If you're thinking of diavolo then no.

Otherwise it is time erasure, just works in a personal sense, not in a universal sense.

GER only acts against things that affect Giorno

Kumagawa erasing his own time doesn't affect Giorno

Paul Frank said:
^^

@Emperor

GER doesn't even use Will Manip in character (doesn't use it at all, but that's for a downgrade another time).

Also people need to make up their mind, either inf speed GER or passive zero reset, you can't have both from a single feat. If he had inf speed it's not passive zero reset, if he doesn't have inf speed, it's passive zero reset, even though i believe it's none

Firephoenixearl said:
Also people need to make up their mind, either inf speed GER or passive zero reset, you can't have both from a single feat. If he had inf speed it's not passive zero reset, if he doesn't have inf speed, it's passive zero reset, even though i believe it's none
You see in the fight against Diavolo,GER moved in erased time before reseting the action of erased time

She infinitely moved before reseting which means is not passive zero reset and yes infinite speed

Paul Frank said:
GER also influenced the bullets Mista shot and those bullets were to affect Diavolo,not Giorno

Firephoenixearl said:
Paul Frank said:
^^
@Emperor

GER doesn't even use Will Manip in character (doesn't use it at all, but that's for a downgrade another time).
He uses together with the reset

Back