• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

How long did you ban Dark for. (Because I'm done talking about my hentai collection)

A day, for now. If he keeps it up, I'll ramp it up.

At least hes not throwing a hissy fit like MLPlover

This man is the last logical human in a cruel, cruel place.

He had to go all out, just that once. But his master did not forgive him.

I've returned from my job interview to shitpost

Cool, what job are you trying to get?

Retail associate. Not like my career or anything just a small job for now

Yes, but Copetan's friends only feed it garbage things to actually say, so it is pretty stupid.

Crabwhale said:
Yes, but Copetan's friends only feed it garbage things to actually say, so it is pretty stupid.
Do you mean Copebot, because I think Copetan in a person.

Back