• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

Are you saying that out of personal experience?

Why do you need to bring all of your friends here?

Great, now recede into whatever depth you crawled out of.

Tor, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we don't talk about those here.

>Me whenever you invite one of your friends from VSBW on to this thread.

Idontevenknowwhoyouare

Technically he's a guy from the VSBW RP Discord...but yeah. There are references here you cannot even comprehend.

Crabwhale: Complains about Seol and Rora making jokes about a podcast that he doesn't watch, and leaving him out of the fun.

Also Crabwhale: I'm going to invite a friend you've never met so we can make jokes you won't get.

That was hundreds of years ago.

Also, none of the jokes made were inside ones. We are not that clever. We've never been that clever.

That was before Swathing kicked in.

And then got kicked out.

Finally, I've chased her off and established dominance.

When you're trying to introduce your 10 year old cousin to weightlifting and martial arts but he literally calls you lame and boring cause those are your hobbies instead of playing Fortnine :(

Crabwhale said:
Finally, I've chased her off and established dominance.
Thanks, I'm glad to know you don't care about me.

Doctor Strange makes my head feel funny.

Almost made me forget that no one will miss me here.

Ryukama said:
When you're trying to introduce your 10 year old cousin to weightlifting and martial arts but he literally calls you lame and boring cause those are your hobbies instead of playing Fortnine :(
I hope E-shit Games is happy with the abomination they've created.

If I I ever have kids, I'll raise them with singleplayer Minecraft or not at all.

You know some day people are going to be nostalgic for fortnite.

"Back in my day we played real games!" Shit.

The servers will die and better options will come along, so no.

NUMBER 15 BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE (EARRAPE)
NUMBER 15 BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE (EARRAPE)

Why are we still talking about Spiderman? Spiderman is coming out!

Back