• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lifting strength upgrades for demon levels and Genos.

Lift
A tiger level monster casually lifts up a large truck. I believe this should scale up to all demon and dragon level monsters. Homeless Emperor being the only exception. Maybe withered sprout too.

If you think it should scale to any heroes feel free to bring them up.

Lift2.png

Elder Centipede/MA Invasion/Post MA Genos should be class K from this statement.

As an extra thing I believe Deep Sea King should be class 100 for physically overpowering Puri Puri with ease.

I'm fine with this. Although the images for the statements/feats will need to be uploaded here or moved to a more stable site since that one deletes them after awhile doesn't it?

I think that's a mini-truck, which would probably keep the weight at Class 5.

I'll not discuss about the Geryuganshoop and Hammerhead stuff, but I think that the truck subject is okay to apply for that rank and upwards.

Truck seems straightforward and simple. Hammerhead is weirder since the suits are their own weird thing.

At most its something like 36 metric tons, but semi-trucks usually don't carry that load. So its likely Class 10 or 25.

Qawsedf234 said:
At most its something like 36 metric tons, but semi-trucks usually don't carry that load. So its likely Class 10 or 25.
Which one do you lean more towards?

If a monster or hero isn't shown to be powerful in terms of raw strength for AP like Death Gatling or Flashy Flash they probably shouldn't scale. Same with higher level threats like Evil Natural Water.

Oh yeah Evil Natural Water is another exeption because of its body.

Would Metal Bat or Watchdog Man scale? They are shown to be physical powerhouses.

Actually I think Watchdog Man could be argued to be class K. Since Garou said his strength and power was unlike anything he had seen before which includes Tank Top Master.

If he separated strength and power explicitly I would agree with that scaling. For MB I dunno. Maybe "Unknown. Likely Class 25" or something?

Metal Bat should scale imo. He's been likened to a 'super elite athelete in every category', so he's not a shoddy lifter.

I updated most of the demon levels. Does anyone have any idea what Garou's feat of uprooting a tree and spinning it like a helicopter would be?

I'm also wondering what class certain monsters like Beefcake, Elder Centipede, and Orochi would be just by sheer size. Also Brave Giant, since Phoenix Man scales to it.

Using the average height and mass of a male in the uk, 270m/1.778m * 84.0kg = 12756kg, Class 100.

This is a lowball since Beefcake is evidently far more muscular than a "regular" giant human, so using this as a reference for the height + weight of a bodybuilder , 90.7185kg * 270m/1.8288m = 13393kg, still class 100.

Still lowballed as Beefcake is likely far taller than that, but 270m is his official height.

Is there an accepted calculation to base the statistic on?

Given how large Beefcake is, he should be able to lift far more than 100 tons.

Well, somebody could calculate his own weight based on his official size. I think that his size within the comicbooks themselves varied too much to get a concrete number.

Back