• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liliana Vess vs. Delsin Rowe

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Decided Tezzeret wasn't the best matchup for Delsin given his OP precog/causality hax, so I'll use the third most haxxed neowalker, Liliana.

The Chain Veil is restricted for Liliana. Evil Karma Delsin, starts off with Neon. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in a Five Guys Burgers and Fries, otherwise SBA.

Liliana Vess -

Delsin Rowe -

Incon -

Liliana Vess
Infamous second son delsin rowe render cutout 2 by mizukimarie-d74dhq1

But she's technically an oldwalker

Entire CV restricted or just 4-A? Until I get clarification, I'll assume none of it is allowed. What power does Delsin start out with?

Not the first Magic the gathering vs inFAMOUS match.

@Wok anything, he has no character

Which power is this BTW?

CV lets her amp all her magic, overcoming resistances and negating resurrection. The spirits (that may actually be her own delusions) inhabiting the CV have also protected her from stuff before, like when Jace's attempts to enter her mind were rebuffed and how she unconsciously can amp her durability to survive otherwise lethal hits. She hates using the thing though, and generally only will if she's about to die or is going into the fight knowing she needs it.

For delsin I was wondering if OP was going to start him with a power, since he absorbs things for his abilities.

Oh, do I have to specify which power he starts with?

Neon.

Also this is bad karma, so I assume he'd open with something lethal.

Also doesn't Liliana's death hax have a travel time?

I'm pretty sure she has to hit people with it yeah.

Back