• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lincoln Loud vs. Bart Simpson

Bart Simpson pulls a prank on Lincoln Loud. Lincoln is turned on and they both get into a fighting stance.

Speed is unequal, 9-B, Lincoln Loud has his stealth and surface scaling.

Ok, but Lincoln does fight his sisters and other people like Clyde. Sure, he does get defeated most of the time, but he manages to fight them. So Lincoln does fight, but isn't very skilled in combat.

Lincoln's AP = 2.2948129984800003 mJ

Bart's AP = 6.3771052205 mJ

Bart is 2.77892151767x stronger, soooooooo...

Ok. Both have fighting skill, but I think Bart has more experience and talent. Bart has karate skills. So I can predict the future of this battle that Bart will win.

Although, I think Lincoln could win because of his Toon Force and other abilities. However, I respect your votes and I know Bart has more experiences with fightig people, and demonstrates superior skill.

Oh, sorry. I know it wouldn't help him in combat. Although, "Cartoon Fight Club" says his Toon Force allows him to be mildly strong because he lifts people (his sisters) with ease and pushes boulders out of the way. Also, He is really fast and agile from what "Cartoon Fight Club" says. Finally, his durability would help him survive.

I don't know if it's true, but Cartoon Fight Club says so, though I don't fully believe them. Please tell me if Lincoln's physical abilities are true or false.

Also, talk about both characters' advantages and disadvantages.

bart is faster,stronger, and way better at fighting than lincoln bart can be scaled to homer and took 6 megajoules of force while lincoln has 2. lincoln doesn't have alot of speed feats other than scaling to lynn who can move faster than the eye but it is also said that lynn is faster than lincoln while bart can scale to homer and even faster don't know how much faster but just faster than homer who was able to dodge a cannon ball going at subsonic plus speeds while lincoln is just sub sonic

all of these edges listed makes me believe bart

Christian Higdon said:
Speaking of Filthyfrank I miss 2016. Best memes

Anyways Bart would win against Lincoln because he's overpowered Nelson, Jimbo, Kearney and Dolph at times. Lincoln can't overpower bullies and usually gets his ass beat. Bart may get overpowered by Lisa and would most likely get overpowered by Maggie. Bart is still stronger, faster and has better stamina than Lincoln. He's even took down Comic book guy

Back