• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Link couldn't defeat Ganon alone so he
Link breath of the wild render by jrrenders-dad872p
needed to call Ka El to defeat the Hatred of Malice Incanarete. However, Ganon decided to posses both Link and Supes pit each other against each other.
Rules:

Fight takes place in Hyrule Field at 7:00 PM in cloudy conditions

They are 1 Kilometer apart

Both Bloodlusted
DCEUSuperman3

Who wins

dceu superman doesn't really seem to have an answer to being put into stasis than hit with an ancient arrow. He doesn't really have any visible gear on him so the normal reason of "no loot" that stops their usage isn't really applicable here.

I guess I'll just vote link for now. Not like superman wouldn't theoretically be able to beat him to death, though he does have a couple revives.

The ancient arrow insta kills non boss characters. So is superman not worthy of Boss. any way can link protect dodge supermans super speed?

Link is somewhat above baseline due to being quite a bit stronger than 6-A+ characters (So higher, but not by much, then 4.4 Petatons) while Superman is 183 Petatons.

I mean I had a stockpile of ancient arrows by the end of the game because 5 shot bows just sorta make them unnecessary, but he's bloodlusted anyways.

It is that in character for Link to use a combo of Stasis + AA ? Superman is 183 Pt (while Link is baseline High 6-A) and is faster, he can literally one shot Link

He also has a couple resurrections. 1 from Mipha's Grace, and several from fairies. He's definitely going to get them out at some point if the invincible dude keeps killing him.

Still, they are projectiles that can be dodged specially with Superman being faster than them

Stasis would make them lethal, but using both Stasis + AA at the same time isn't that in character, and missing AA's is problematic since, apparently, "they're a pain to aqquire"

Can't be dodged if he's stasis'd.

Why wouldn't it be in character

Can't be dodged if he's stasis'd.

Yeap, that's literally what I said

Why wouldn't it be in character

Apparently, AA's are rare to find, so I assume Link don't use them right at the beginning, much less with a specific other hax that I don't know if it is in character or not, he would probably think in this strategy after missing one or two AAs, since, well, Supes have a good speed advantage and a HUGE AP advantage, capable of one shoting Link

I'll go with Link since in case of One shot he can come back, and eventually using that op combo to finish Supes, but it isn't as easy as some poeple here think it will be

Rarity doesn't really matter since in this fight Link has them from the get-go.

Basically Superman and Link meet, Superman one-shots Link, Link comes back from Mipha's Grace or a fairy, Link Stasis + AA GG.

Rarity is only one of the factors that matters, actually, if he doesn't show this as a first move, then even with Link having 845678576480645 of them, still wouldn't be his first move, also, doesn't matter if he starts with them or not, if he only have a few and it's a rare find, he will be careful with them in battle, and not start spaming this + Stasis, which is another hax that may be in character for him to open with or not, since I don't know much about him

I keep my vote for Link

TriforcePower1 said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tier 6 Link is Pre-calamity Link. Which means no Champion abilities, no stasis, no Ancient Arrows...
.....I feel quite dumb.

This just turned into a stomp for Superman.

Doesn't Link still have the issue of being absurdly weaker? Can Link breath in space? Cuz Supes just shatters planet at this rate.

Back