• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Breath of the Wild) Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)

Did you literally miss where we said that ancient arrows straight up EE?
No because you think Asta will stand there and take a hit.. What make you think Ancient Arrow can destroy Asta Sword?..ahh because its term "Ancient Technology" it was created 50 years ago..

The fact that it isn't magic based?
???????????

The fact that even a huge building was falling on Asta and his Sword wasnt even dent. Those Building isn't even Magic. Are u implying that Ancient Arrow is so strong? When you miss look where the Ancient Arrow land. Does it destroy building/sorroundings? Again the effect of Ancient Arrow is pretty much game mechanics.

???????????????????????????

This isn't a contest of AP/dura, EE bypasses that shit
You have no proof that EE Bypasses that shit, because of game mechanics. Otherwise Infinity Arrow would just shoot through trees/wood if it was that strong.

You just proved to me that you don't know what you're talking about

Go to the wiki and read what existence erasure is, and then try to make your fragile argument

Posted a video and saying its not a Game Mechanic. Its clearly a game mechanic..
I never posted a gameplay video involving the Master Sword lad 🗿
Unless you mean him clashing with Ganon, you do know that is something that is scripted right, you have to do that to knock him down in order to kill him. A critical part of the story, the final boss and culmination of the game no less, isn't a gameplay mechanic, it's probably one of the most blatant things you'd get in regards to scaling. Like goddamn are you honestly trying to argue the Master Sword doesn't scale to Ganon? I can bring up literally two dozen examples here, because it's unironically the single most consistent throughline in the verse.

When Asta was just a street level, Asta Sword already took hit from mountain+ character and yet that sword never break or dent at the start of the series..

Good for that, I never said it wasn't, I haven't denied the sword has good durability. But I am saying that the Master Sword's durability eclipses it, Master Sword has taken hits from Multi-Continental characters, literally hundreds of thousands of times above that.

Again Link Sword would not be able to do shit on Asta Sword. As you can see even Character who country+ level still couldn't dent Asta Sword. Asta Sword doesnt power up through out entire series. It just asta power boosting the sword power.. but before asta was powerless that sword was tanking multiple hits through out entire series and not even once dented.

And that is just you going on a tangent about things that literally do not matter, cool his sword never powered up and it also has some nice durability. Literally doesn't matter at all here. End of the day Master Sword is still the most durable thing in this match by entire magnitudes, and it doubly doesn't matter because this only became a factor because you somehow think they're 1 foot away swinging and that's it, which is such a laughably oversimplification of what would actually be going on that I could only describe it as being ignorant of both characters at hand. Drop this, nobody is doing this with you, you ain't OP, you don't decide the rules and nobody is going to adhere to your murder of both character's capabilities and how they'd actually fight, and for the better to given Link would win in a crosscounter like that literally every time due to his perception manip.

Asta could Beyblade himself toward Link

You're acting like one of Link's most famous moves isn't the spin attack, Link ain't no stranger to that.
anything Link throw at Asta r useless..
Except for any of his ancient technology, or like, the dozen things Link has that isn't magic based. You're acting like everything Link has is magic so it somehow gets negated, that isn't even the case for 90% of what he has.

Link also has a multitude of health healing items and can even come back from the dead using Mipha's Grace or a Fairy, the former of which is automatic. He has several methods of amplifying his own defense and attack power using equipment and items as well mitigating any physical disadvantage he might be at. And as mention, Link's perception manip will allow him to dodge and strike Asta even with speed equal, given the perception amp is doubles as a huge speed amp.
Link also has the Hylian Shield, which of course, as one would expect, is a shield, that is stupidly durable, in some cases it's portrayed as indestructible, though in BOTW it's just the most sturdy shield in the game, it'll still serve well in deflecting and blocking.

Honestly, I'm leaning toward Link here, being able to come back from the dead and perception manip will help wonders, having various tech with EE properties in conjunction with that just makes it that much more likely to land them.

And before you even think of replying, do yourself a favor and do a good read over the profiles and verse pages, because I'm not going to argue with you over things as dumb like what is and isn't game mechanics. And no, the arrows don't work only on Guardians, they work good on Guardians while everything else is ass and completely annihilate anything that isn't a Boss, which mind you, are only not destroyed because they resist the EE due to having guardian tech. even the strongest non guardian bosses get ******.

Back