• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well katsuki scales to roughly 1.115 Gigatons

While link scales to about 3.672 gigatons with his bombs, this is pretty decent advatage ap wise, but not that much higher to the ap advantage Katsuki has fought before, still link has quite a few abilities katsuki is not prepared for. I could easily see him underestimating link in some capacity...

In the end though this comes down to versatility, which link has in spades alongside his ap advantage I really don't see this working out well for katsuki. (Like I think this might be a stomp)

You know beginning Link only has the stuff in the first key, right? Everything before the Master Sword. Gale Boomerang, Bombs, Clawshot, and Bow. And the bottled items but that's extra. And the Ordon Sword and Hylian Shield.

Back