• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Having played both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask recently, I thought this would be an interesting idea...

Goku finds Link outside his house yelling and breaking pots when he suddenly comes across the four-star ball. The fairy boy clasps it in his hands and enthusiastically raises it over his head, complete silence fills the area, it almost feels like a short celebration song was suppose to play. Believing that Link is trying to steal his grandpa's ball, The young saiyan brandishes his power pole and prepares to fight...

Child Link and 21st Budokai Goku are used,

Oozaru form is restricted,

Starting distance is 6 m,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place outside Goku's home in Mt. Paozu.

Link's AP is higher than 1.32 Tons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree

Goku's AP is higher than 0.744 Tons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree (Explanation: He's 10x weaker than his Oozaru form, which killed Grandpa Gohan, who in turn fought well against Post-Korin Goku, who's 2x stronger than Tao, who casually oneshot General Blue, some that survived this)

The AP Gap is roughly 1.72x

Mute Fairy Boy:
Alien Monkey Kid:
They Become Friends Instead:

HjbCARK.png
Kid_goku_render_xkeeperz_by_maxiuchiha22_dd2jqul.png

(I never used article before but let's give it a go)

Last edited:
Goku should take this pretty handily, skill advantage, RPL to counter the slight AP disadvantage, better range with power pole, flight, and ki attacks

Goku should take this pretty handily, skill advantage, RPL to counter the slight AP disadvantage, better range with power pole, flight, and ki attacks
Goku has never used the nimbus as a way to attack someone, until the General Blue Saga he's only primarily used it for transport. (Besides Link has already fought plenty of enemies who use flight like Keese, Poes, Peahats, Volvagia, Twinrova, and Ganondorf). Goku also isn't yet capable of spamming ki blasts or using them in ways his adult self can, the only ki attack he has is the Kamehameha, and it's rather weak due to Goku neglecting to practice it. Link on the other hand has more range attacks like the slingshot and his boomerang

Last edited:
Goku has the Power Pole that he has used to beat opponents far away from him, like the Pterodon and Boss Rabbit. Goku can dodge the boomerang and slingshot attacks with his acrobatic skills. He also has enough H2H skills to outmatch Link

Goku has the Power Pole that he has used to beat opponents far away from him, like the Pterodon and Boss Rabbit. Goku can dodge the boomerang and slingshot attacks with his acrobatic skills. He also has enough H2H skills to outmatch Link
They're both 5 m apart, which in perspective is around the same length as a small boxing ring, so Goku doesn't really use the Power Pole to attack opponents who are close to him but he has used it to fight multiple enemies at once. While I do agree that Goku has better h2h skill, Link does have some experience fighting against opponents who're agile and throw hands, like the Wolfos. Link is also acrobatic as he can casually do evasive backflips and a bit of parkour

I don't think that is enough to not get clobbered in h2h against Kid Goku though

Goku also can just use a Kamehameha

I don't think that is enough to not get clobbered in h2h against Kid Goku though

Goku also can just use a Kamehameha
Tbh, I don't see Link winning with his fists either, but then again Link never partakes in h2h combat.

This is a little off-topic but Kid Goku's AP is gonna get downgraded from 1.21 - 0.744 Tons of TNT following this thread. I don't think this will change the match-up that much considering Goku already upscales from that value to a massive degree.

Back on topic, while Link lacks h2h skill, he has tons of experience and variety to make up for it. Link has actually faced several enemies who use beam attacks like Beamos and Twinrova. He can also use Deku Nuts to stun Goku and does have a way of healing if he gets badly injured. Not to mention he can also use Din's fire and Nayru's love for offense and defense respectively.

Back