• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linx Rifelson (Gyrohem) vs Asgore Dreemurr (Underfell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The battle between "Good" and "Evil".

The Protector of Gyrohem

vs

The King of the Underground

Rules:

Linx starts off in Final Form+ (2-B), but doesn't have the three God blades with him as well as the Chosen Armor. Asgore starts off in base (2-B), but can increase his stats. Speed equalized. In-character.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The match takes place where Frisk fights Asgore at the end of the Underfell Pacifist route.

Who will win? The Supernatural, or the Monster?

Score:

Linx: 1

Asgore: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Linx's Battle Music

Asgore's Battle Music

Linx Rifelson ver 3
Linx will not be using the God blades in this fight.

ASGORE
In this world... it's kill or be killed!

Linx can beat Asgore, due to his vastly superior Hax, but if Asgore amp his stats and be Fast enough to hit Linx, he will definitely kill him

The Victory belongs to who moves first, so its inconclusive

I'd say Inconclusive due to 84's reasoning. Linx does have the superior hax advantage against Underfall!Asgore, but Asgore could possibly one-shot him with amped stats move so long as he manages to hit Linx with it on time.

I don't care about what you say, Xmark, to me Linx battle theme still is this one ! ROFL

Anyways, I'll have to disagree with you guys and give this to him. Ok, Asgore could have the chance to Amp his stats and become 2-A to one shot. Right. Thing is, I don't see him managing to do that with the vast hax disadvantage he's at here.

Asgore lacks versatility to avoid being haxxed to death without doing anything and his Reality Warping doesn't look strong enough for me to change this outcome when his opponent has so many things to just overwhelm him.

Going with Linx.

Also Linx has precognition, if he sees "Stats Amping" coming his way, I doubt he would just let Asgore become 2-A and destroy him when he just has SO MANY ways to prevent that from happening.

1 - 0 - 2. Hmm, this might be interesting.

And I can't get that song out of my head now. >.>

Yeah i might just change it to Linx then now that Fate mentioned of his superior hax compared to Underfell!Asgore.

Looking at both again, it does seem to be clear in Linx's favor here. As Fate just pointed out, he just has too many options to take UFell!Asgore here.

Then again, idk if this may count as a hax stomp tho given the vast multitude of Linx's arsenal? Does anyone here think that?

Otherwise, i'd like to change it to Linx's favor then if anything else...

Well, he has the means to beat Linx, it's just that I don't see him getting any chances to use them. Don't know if this would qualify for decisive victory or stomp, tho.

2 - 0 - 1 then. If you think it's a stomp, you may close it.

Hmm...yeah, i think it's probably best to close this.

After thinking it through and looking back at the two profiles, UFell!Asgore really has no way of using any of his special attacks or abilities on Linx. Linx's full on hax resistance means that it nulls Asgore's soul damaging hax. His reality warp thing may not do much in comparison to other powers that Linx has on him at this form, which quite a lot ti say the least. Asgore does have one way and that's the stats amp ability, but given that his defense lowers down to pretty much a 0 (which means that he can technically get one-shotted given where Linx is at in the 2-B range) and Linx having Precog will mean that he'll know how bad the move will be, making him more determined to stop him from there.

Sorry about all this Xmark, but i may very well have to close this up. Again after thinking it through, i just don't know how much of a fair fight this be as given the gap of hax power and variety between the two here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back