• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Littlepip vs Jaakuna (Grace)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Speed is Equalized.

This is Pre Chapter 39 Littlepip (No Regen, has BFEL)

other than that SBA used

Littlepip: 0

Jaakuna: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Littlepip happy by vector brony d9nkvf2-pre
Smol Pony

Jaakuna

Typically she starts by taking cover and using her pistol

She likely has more range too. Jaakuna's range with Kemtorna is 2 km at most but SBA starts them at 4km iirc

She starts with summoning 4-6 undead while she herself stays at range and attacks with Kemtorna which damages/steals Soul

She also has passive Memoryhax and Statistic reduction over time

Although I could see her using her TK or stronger weapons if she realizes her opponent is undead.

She and her undead all have High-Mid regen with nigh-infinite stamina. She also has type 6 which she can use with her summons

Her summons are baseline 9-A

How strong are the undead summons? if she leads with that and they're as strong Jaakuna, Littlepip will switch to TKing them

I'm pretty positive the Statuettes will neg the soul hax. It negged soul magic that was strong enough to have an effect on FiMs top tiers.

Memory hax and Stat reduction is a problem, especially if it weakens her TK enough.

She loves to abuse her passives, she will dodge around summon undeads and avoid fighting Littlepip head on, specially if soulhax doesn't work

She defeats and sometimes outright stomps High 6-A characters and can reduce their phsyical strength lower than her own in around 20 minutes

"The greatest victory is that which requires no battle."

What are her passives? And how does she use her dimensional travel?

I mentioned above, her memoryhax and stat reduction are both passive over time

dimensional travel is thought-based but it's not her go-to move in combat

It being though based is a problem, way I see it Pips only real wincon is hitting her with the BFEL.

She has High-Mid regen tho, she also survived after being reduced to a hand, then used type 6 on one of her undeads

The BFEL was strong enough that 3 8-C Alicorns, including one with its shields up got obliterated in a point blank blast. It has the power but Littlepip may not get the chance to land a clean shot with it. Even with all of her Aim hax and abilities.

What type of attack is it?

If she doesn't lead with it or doesn't use it early on it's much more likely Jaakuna can finish her off before she can use that because passives and a bunch of Undead spam

Btw Jaakuna at base is 600 MJ and 900 MJ with Ruh

Its a gun, essentially a missile launcher. (On her back in this picture.)

Its why I asked how Jaakuna can use her Dimensional Travel.
Balefire Egg Launcher

Jaakuna can most likely avoid that without dimensional travel, she can bend her body like a rubber

Jaakuna also has Analytical Prediction and Info Analysis. Chances are she isnt getting it by that

Also Littlepip will forget about using it/how to use it as time goes on because passives

Dimensional Travel would be her only way of getting out of its way if Littlepip has her caught in TK but yeah

Jaakuna I feel has this.

She most likely wouldn't use dimensional travel to avoid it. She only uses it in combat if there is some city-destroying explosion

How potent is her TK? Can it hold 600-900 MJ + 6 baseline 9-A at once?

Yeah in a bloodlust she used it to pin numerous ponies on her level to a wall as she slaughtered them, Her TK is her second strongest weapon next to that gun.

So if she uses TK + BFEL She can likely win

But it's less likely she would use it Jaakuna is more likely to finish her before that

Pretty much, she sounds like the kind of person who would essentially teleport if she was being pinned down and had a missile fired at her lol.

She did that many times but against much stronger (and slower) threats, also her dt is thought-based but not instant, it takes several seconds to fully affect which would give Littlepip enough time to blast her before she can escape

And that missile is strong enough to bypass High-Mid

So Littlepip does have a wincon but less likely

She could pin her but the first time she fails shes done for and Jaakuna has a better and easier to achieve win con.

Right so I'll vote for Jaakena.

Can you vote in your own thread? lol

Yeah Jaakuna takes this for those reasons

Maybe you can throw someone at Jon Arbuckle? (I should make more non-smurf character this was fun lol)

Jon seems nigh impossible for the verse to deal with outside of its God Tiers and maybe Chapter 74 Blackjack with prep.

Back