• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Cat-Eared Goth Fights A Literal Alien Werewolf

I find it kinda funny that Blitzwolfer's main method of attack is extremely loud sonic howls, yet he cant handle loud noises

Anyway, Blake should take this medium difficulty, Blitz has the AP advantage but Blake's Dust clones and higher range, on top of her greater combat skill should allow her to take down Blitz with some trouble

Yes but he still has to actually hit Blake with his sound attacks in order for them to work which, considering Blake's better range game, mobility, and versatility, isnt very likely to happen

blakes dodging works by tanking an attack and replacing herself with a shadow, thats not really working here

Okay, a couple things. First off, having a clone take an attack for you =/= being hit yourself and then replacing yourself with a clone. Secondly, no, thats not how her semblance works. Thats something she can do but its not strictly all that she can do.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, a couple things. First off, having a clone take an attack for you =/= being hit yourself and then replacing yourself with a clone. Secondly, no, thats not how her semblance works. Thats something she can do but its not strictly all that she can do.
never said its ALL it does, nor that clone equals her, but the sound wont be stopped by a clone

Yeah, i never said it would be either, she can just use her clones to dodge around it considering the huge amount of mobility they give her

I mean, Blitzwolfer did beat the forever ninja who can fight on par with Rook (he beat him once and lost to him on another occasion. 9:22 ). I'm not saying that that alone helps him beat Blake, I'm just throwing that out there for the whole 'she has better combat skills' thing. Not sure if that even puts him on par with her though.

Anyway, @WeeklyBattles

Those are some impressive feats, but would those quick slice thingys still come into play due to SE? (legit not sure)

As for that slash beam thing that shattered the ground, it's impressive but Blitzwolfer (or rather his donor) has done something similar

14:33. He then disappears without a trace right after (he shows some pretty good h2h skills in the fight too, but that could be summed up to individual skill)

And for that grappling hook jumpy thing, I guess there's this (Though I'm not sure what that feat was supposed to prove?)

16:25

His claws are sharp/strong/whatever (not sure what it takes lol) enough to light up the area when they clashed against steel, but I'm not sure if that's just him tinkering with the scraps (which he was using to build a machine), since he has been shown to be capable of using technology

7:36. He also dodges a tranquilizer dart after it's fired in the next scene.

Also, I'm probably missing something but if those other GIFs of her being really fast were for just the speed, then..well it is equalized..but there are these

1:52 and 4:52

Again, I'm not saying that these feats make it so that he beats her, but how do you think they stack up?

Blake has this. Most of Ben's aliens are one-tricks anyway, so he gets outclassed in versitility.

Back