• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for Veneficaverse Matches (Tier 9-B to 3-B) anyone is welcome!

wow what timing

anyways, these guys

wow what timing

anyways, these guys
What about Airbu vs Plumber?

I have an oc verse that is a huge work in progress, so I’m not gonna use it, (At least for now) but I DO have a Funni Lego man with guns : ) (Yes it’s a Roblox character, don’t judge)

If you have any Tier 9 or 8 Characters in that verse of yours it’d fit well. (Preferably 8-C or 8-B since thats the AP of the strongest vehicles in the game they are from.) If it’s still a stomp we could probably do multiple players to balance it out 👍

My New Guy Is Thirsting for an battle:

If ya have the guts...

If ya have the guts...

The way it is now, I don't have characters uploaded that would defeat this guy, and even just a few glances at the profile is leading me towards thinking he's built to be unbeatable all around anyway. Aerneia (High 4-C) could win maybe, but I wouldn't do that battle until I have her familiars profiles created + she'd likely need some combo of being bloodlusted/prior knowledge/prep time for it to even be a non-stomp, and even then, not confident 🗿

Not even the Low 7-B/High 6-C key? Not too bad there. Other keys become way exponentially stronger, yes.

High 4-C is not quite unbeatable (I am coping), but would require a metric ton of hax and instant kill options to defeat.

Not really a character made for battles, I will say. But just thought I'd give it a shot here maybe.

I could possibly restrict things. Donno.

Thought an Akumo match may be cool considering he is also bout that willpower evolution.

Thought an Akumo match may be cool considering he is also bout that willpower evolution.
Oh yeah, tbh forgot about akumo 🗿 that maybe would be possible, but soon his page will have a pretty decent revision (and extra explanations for what exactly his evolution is and entails + what his forms actually mean), so it would be best to use his higher keys after that

High 4-C is not quite unbeatable (I am coping), but would require a metric ton of hax and instant kill options to defeat.
All the ones I have who would meet the criteria currently don’t have profiles and also highly exceed the High 4-C tier unfortunately

Not even the Low 7-B/High 6-C key? Not too bad there. Other keys become way exponentially stronger, yes.
For these keys, I don’t think I have a haxxed enough character anyway, I’d have to use like a 7-B vs Low 7-B or 6-B vs High 6-C to make up for it (but looking at the key, for my guys there, even with the tier advantage most likely not enough 😶‍🌫️)

Oh, MEGA is more than capable of handling tier gaps btw (He has done that many times in-verse). Though I'd still have to restrict some stuff, like that passive aura - it's got some smurfery attached.

I think so

In the meantime however, I don’t want to make very many V. Verse matches due to horrendous outdated profiles. When they are updated all the way I’m gonna make a new matchups thread and we’ll be able to talk there. It could be a good few months still, but it’ll be worth it
Bruh 💀

What lol, it’s true, my profiles are mostly trashy and outdated by a couple years worth of story development
The thing with this is that I have to do so much DAMN plot work that I have literally zero time to go through and update any, so it’s a massive problem. So much work to do and no time, it’s a genuinely awful feeling

Back