• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Ability Removals

Alot of Lookism characters have abilities they shouldn't have and just have them listen without even providing scans to showcase the ability.

Gun
Add:
Accelerated Development (Mastered Magami's fathers Kyokushin Karate in a month at 16 years old which should have taken years)
Remove:
Supernatural Willpower
(Gun has never been pushed to the point of showcasing his being stronger than most characters)

Resistance to Analytical Prediction
There is no scans stating a character cant read his movements

Weapon Mastery
Gun does not have weapons or is a master of one

Rage Power
Getting mad at his shades being broken is not rage power

Daniel Park (2nd Body)
There is no scans stating a character cant read his movements.

Durability Negtion
Durability Negation should be removed and This should be under pressure points instead

Rage Power
Daniel doesn't get stronger with rage.

Empowerment
There is no outside force Daniel uses to be empowered.

Small Daniel
Empowerment
Having determination is not empowerment

Durability Negation
This should be removed and replaced as pressure points.

Genius Intelligence
Fat Daniel has never been referred to as a genius.

Changed to Limited Analytical Prediction
Fat Daniel could read attacks but his body was too slow to react to them, he should have limited for his fat version and remove limited for his timeskip skinny self

DG
Supernatural Willpower
(Has never been shown to be pushed to the point of needing his willpower)

Accelerated Development
(DG was already known as the strongest so he wouldnt have to develop quickly)

Ryuhei
Add:
Information Analysis (Instantly knew Jason Yoon was not the leader of Big Deal, Stopped Eugene from interfering with Johan vs Yuseong because he knew Johan was about to use UI)

Acrobatics (Shown here)

Remove:
Supernatural Willpower
Unless i forgot a feat, Ryuhei hasn't shown anything supernatural with his willpower.

Accelerated Development
Firecracker mode falls under empowerment not accelerated development.
This used be used for Accelerated Development

Vehicular Mastery
He hasn't done anything abnormal with his motorcycle for this to be valid. He just knows how to ride one.

Johan Seong
(No scans say his moves cannot be copied)

Rage Power
Johan does not get stronger from rage

Statistics Amplfication
This ability just isn't valid for Johan.

Status Effect Inducement
Using an eye gauge is not status effect Inducement.

Jake Kim
Statistics Amplification
This ability just isn't valid for Jake.

Warren Chae
Status Effect Inducement

Supernatural Willpower
Not too much disagreeing, just need scan to be added under here.

Durability Negation
This just needs to be changed to Pressure points.

Remove Hypersonic+ speeds for all characters. This feat has been rendered invalid.

Last edited:
I don't read lookism but most of that sounds right, except for maybe removal of the hypersonic+ speed.

This is gonna be off topic but I'll say it anyway.
It's surprising to see lookism pfp going against lookism lmao, most of them seem to overhype the verse and tend to somehow hate Mikey (from Tokyo revengers) and are usually toxic towards him for some reason.
I just wanna say this because this is REALLY REALLY surprising coming from lookism pfp, you're the FIRST exception to the rule I've seen.

I don't read lookism but most of that sounds right, except for maybe removal of the hypersonic+ speed.
The person who made the scale refused to give reasons for how the calc is valid even after being tagged by Ant so he likely doesnt have a reason so the scale cant be used without reasoning.
This is gonna be off topic but I'll say it anyway.
It's surprising to see lookism pfp going against lookism lmao, most of them seem to overhype the verse and tend to somehow hate Mikey (from Tokyo revengers) and are usually toxic towards him for some reason.
I just wanna say this because this is REALLY REALLY surprising coming from lookism pfp, you're the FIRST exception to the rule I've seen.
Thats just insecurity because of how popular/stronf Mikey is. Mikey is more popular than any anime delinquent/gangster in the history of anime on top of also being very strong so he will be attacked by fans of other anime who want to "hype" up their favorites. Its childish and i don't associate with the fandom. AT ALL.

The person who made the scale refused to give reasons for how the calc is valid even after being tagged by Ant so he likely doesnt have a reason so the scale cant be used without reasoning.
Then I guess they should justify it.

Thats just insecurity because of how popular/stronf Mikey is. Mikey is more popular than any anime delinquent/gangster in the history of anime on top of also being very strong so he will be attacked by fans of other anime who want to "hype" up their favorites. Its childish and i don't associate with the fandom. AT ALL.
Wait, you notice that too? I guess it's not a coincidence after all then.
Dude, I've literally seen them overhyping characters like Ayanokoji just for him to be comparable or to be stronger than Mikey.
And have you seen the new movement of tiktok goons trying to cap Mikey at subsonic+? That's like the most brain-dead thing I've seen.

Mikey haters are usually cote and lookism fans, and sometimes spy x family fans.

From what I've seen, Cote fans doesn't inherently hate him, they want to downscale him just for him to be weaker than Ayanokoji. That also seems to be the case with other characters he's compared to, in terms of intelligence and physical capabilities, they want Ayanokoji to be superior.

For lookism fans, i think the main reason why they hate Mikey is because of his popularity and drip. There was a time where you can literally see Mikey pfps everywhere (around 2021 may - november), and he's still popular till this day. That's the main reason why I think lookism fans hate him, I could be wrong though.

Then I guess they should justify it.
He won't. When the verse was descaled from high hypersonic+ it took him months to respond back to the thread even though he was active on the site almost everyday. People on tiktok highball the verse using his scales thats why, he doesnt want to he embarrassed
Dude, I've literally seen them overhyping characters like Ayanokoji just for him to be comparable or to be stronger than Mikey.
And have you seen the new movement of tiktok goons trying to cap Mikey at subsonic+? That's like the most brain-dead thing I've seen.
Alot of them are on here too it's honestly annoying. I used to only do scales but i've recently came over to this side of wiki and noticed every Mikey fight is toxic. Mikey stomped Ayanokouji in the head to head fight too .
Mikey haters are usually cote and lookism fans, and sometimes spy x family fans.
Correct. Also Assassination Classroom fans, Uruma Shun, Even Baki or fans of any anime that has hand to hand fighting, they will say Mikey loses to said character out of spite.
From what I've seen, Cote fans doesn't inherently hate him, they want to downscale him just for him to be weaker than Ayanokoji. That also seems to be the case with other characters he's compared to, in terms of intelligence and physical capabilities, they want Ayanokoji to be superior.
They are the most delusional from what I've seen, and alot of them dont even read the actual product. They get their information from other people they think read it who also didnt read. Thats why for so long people thought he knew all Martial arts and still to this day think he kicked that elevator. Its just a bunch of misinformation that will be cleared up once the anime airs it.
For lookism fans, i think the main reason why they hate Mikey is because of his popularity and drip. There was a time where you can literally see Mikey pfps everywhere (around 2021 may - november), and he's still popular till this day. That's the main reason why I think lookism fans hate him, I could be wrong though.
They hate him for alot more than that. Its personal to them thats why they call anyone who supports Mikey a fanboy. I'm personally a Daniel fan more, but Mikey is more of a badass who never lost a fighrh in his life and they wanted to see crumble, but never did and he effortlessly steals the show. Its almost envy like "why dont they love Lookism characters that way".

I think for myself so no matte r how much i love Daniel it won't impact how i feel about Mikey.

He won't. When the verse was descaled from high hypersonic+ it took him months to respond back to the thread even though he was active on the site almost everyday. People on tiktok highball the verse using his scales thats why, he doesnt want to he embarrassed
The calc itself isn't bad, I guess the verse suffers a lot from narrative inconsistency.
Alot of them are on here too it's honestly annoying.
If they genuinely think Mikey caps at subsonic+, why don't they make crt about it? This actually seems like a desperation to downscale him at this point.

They are the most delusional from what I've seen, and alot of them dont even read the actual product. They get their information from other people they think read it who also didnt read. Thats why for so long people thought he knew all Martial arts and still to this day think he kicked that elevator. Its just a bunch of misinformation that will be cleared up once the anime airs it.
Lmao, before I checked up his feats, I used to think he's actually comparable to Mikey and Izana from what the fanboys said, worse thing is that, there are actually people who believe in what those fans said. Also even if the elevator claim was valid, Ayanokoji never stated that he could do that in a single strike lmao, so it's rather unquantifiable. His physical capabilities aren't great as fans made out to be, his mental capabilities are much much better.

Its almost envy like "why dont they love Lookism characters that way".
BRO LMAO, when I think of it, this seems to be the case.

Ngl I like Tokyo Revengers. I kinda stopped just before the very last arc.

But I'll tell you one thing, one user really really made the TR fandom look bad here in VSB by spamming his matches and instantly voting for matches he made, and rejecting almost every argument that pops up that makes Mikey lose whether it's true or not. That probably made whoever the verse was facing a bit annoyed with TR. I can't speak for any other site tho

I'd appreciate being tagged for something like this when I'm currently already trying to revise the entire verse.

Thoughts:

Alot of Lookism characters have abilities they shouldn't have and just have them listen without even providing scans to showcase the ability.

Gun
Add:
Accelerated Development (Mastered Magami's fathers Kyokushin Karate in a month at 16 years old which should have taken years)
Remove:
Supernatural Willpower
(Gun has never been pushed to the point of showcasing his being stronger than most characters)

There is no scans stating a character cant read his movements

Weapon Mastery
Gun does not have weapons or is a master of one

Rage Power
Getting mad at his shades being broken is not rage power
Resistance to Analytical Prediction is when his attack actually worked on Daniel despite the guy being very capable of analytical prediction.

Weapon Mastery shouldn't be removed if he was able to somehow whoop a weapon master the moment he started using a weapon he just picked up now.

Everything else is fine.

Daniel Park (2nd Body)
There is no scans stating a character cant read his movements.

Durability Negtion
Durability Negation should be removed and This should be under pressure points instead

Rage Power
Daniel doesn't get stronger with rage.

Empowerment
There is no outside force Daniel uses to be empowered.
Resistance to Analytical Prediction. There is no scans stating a character cant read his movements.

On the subject of Analytical Prediction, Gun was discussing how he should be able to hide his movements and has since then fought with feints and tricky attacks that can trick the geniuses like Gun and James Lee. Yuseong in particular struggled immensely in defending against Daniel's attacks which had the tendency to move in unpredictable patterns. At most I can agree with its removal but it should be kept for True Daniel's third key at least.

Empowerment should be fine with Heat Mode tho.

Durability Negation is Limited for a reason. It's fine to keep it as is, same for the others. (Look at Muteba's profile being able to do that). Systema's entire system works on Logan. At worst this becomes Likely Limited Durability Negation due to the nature of Systema.

Small Daniel
Empowerment
Having determination is not empowerment

Durability Negation
This should be removed and replaced as pressure points.

Genius Intelligence
Fat Daniel has never been referred to as a genius.

Changed to Limited Analytical Prediction
Fat Daniel could read attacks but his body was too slow to react to them, he should have limited for his fat version and remove limited for his timeskip skinny self
Fat Daniel is the same as Daniel. If you're caught up on Lookism, his capability to learn in fighting would easily apply on both sides. Though it's probably better to move his Genius Intelligence from his first key to somewhere higher since it would be where he used his martial arts. Such as when he used Eskrima.

LAP seems fair. DN arguments will use the above Daniel Limited Durability Negation.

Empowerment is fine to keep with the whole killing intent thing during the Arc against Xiaolung.

DG
Supernatural Willpower
(Has never been shown to be pushed to the point of needing his willpower)

Accelerated Development
(DG was already known as the strongest so he wouldnt have to develop quickly)
I'm assuming this probably stems from the Mastery System that was updated. Either way I plan to rework these.

Eh doubtful. It as more he was guessing Jason was not the leader since he was whooping his ass easily. The last one with Eugene was more instinctually knowing something's wrong.

Acrobatics makes sense.

Remove:
Supernatural Willpower
Unless i forgot a feat, Ryuhei hasn't shown anything supernatural with his willpower.

Accelerated Development
Firecracker mode falls under empowerment not accelerated development.
This used be used for Accelerated Development

Vehicular Mastery
He hasn't done anything abnormal with his motorcycle for this to be valid. He just knows how to ride one.
Pretty sure Ryuhei's thing was when he activates firecracker mode. But if deemed unnecessary then fair, this can be removed.

Everything else is fair.

Johan Seong
(No scans say his moves cannot be copied)

Rage Power
Johan does not get stronger from rage

Statistics Amplfication
This ability just isn't valid for Johan.

Status Effect Inducement
Using an eye gauge is not status effect Inducement.
Although Johan was tied with Vasco in the past even when both of them held back, he oneshotted Vasco with an ambush (sure) but that was showing a very very strong side to him. Rage power shouldn't be removed alongside his stats amp on it.

Resistance to AP can be easily amended by how Jin Jang stated he could never understand how Johan fought, how Johan said he has no weaknesses for him to take advantage of, and how Jin Jang had to rely on backstabbing him. I'll find the scans and add it once the current revisionsa re approved.

Blinding someone is not a status effect inducement? Or is there a rule that's overlooked with that detail?
Jake Kim
Statistics Amplification
This ability just isn't valid for Jake.
Yeah there's really no reason for this to exist

Warren Chae
Status Effect Inducement

Supernatural Willpower
Not too much disagreeing, just need scan to be added under here.

Durability Negation
This just needs to be changed to Pressure points.
Amendable. Supernatural willpower should be an easy fix especially with the profile I got updated. DN has the case above

This one I want to talk to you more about. Why remove status effect inducement when he's shown cases of disorienting people with strikes? It's similar to pressure points and so but still

Remove Hypersonic+ speeds for all characters. This feat has been rendered invalid.
Heavily supported. Seems like we're on the same boat here.

TLDR: Some I agree, some I disagree. Speed I agree. Let's talk some more since it's nice to see others try to change this verse for the better and I feel like we can come to an agreement on some of these

Last edited:
Ngl I like Tokyo Revengers. I kinda stopped just before the very last arc. But I'll tell you one thing, one user really really made the TR fandom look bad here in VSB by spamming his matches and instantly voting for matches he made, and rejecting almost every argument that pops up that makes Mikey lose whether it's true or not. That probably made whoever the verse was facing a bit annoyed with TR. I can't speak for any other site tho
You, seconds22, remainsae and most supporters here in vsbw are alright, I've seen enough.
I'm mainly referring to the fans who are from tiktok and the most random goons you find when you hop into tier 9 powerscaling discord servers. They just hate Mikey for some reason, there is this movement where they want to descale Mikey to subsonic+ so bad, and I LOVE every piece of it.

I think you're referring to cloudy guy, his takes on Mikey vs Ayanokoji and Mikey vs Levi are good, and some others should be alright (if what he said is true, i can't really be sure about them apart from Mikey vs Ayanokoji and Mikey vs Levi because I don't watch/read the other series).
But i agree, he gotta chill out and be more civil.

You, seconds22, remainsae and most supporters here in vsbw are alright, I've seen enough.
I'm mainly referring to the fans who are from tiktok and the most random goons you find when you hop into tier 9 powerscaling discord servers. They just hate Mikey for some reason, there is this movement where they want to descale Mikey to subsonic+ so bad, and I LOVE every piece of it.

I think you're referring to cloudy guy, his takes on Mikey vs Ayanokoji and Mikey vs Levi are good, and some others should be alright (if what he said is true, i can't really be sure about them apart from Mikey vs Ayanokoji and Mikey vs Levi because I don't watch/read the other series).
But i agree, he gotta chill out and be more civil.
And that is why I don't hang out there lmao. You'd get some really crazy takes in those places.

It's fair yeah. He makes some good points but last part is very important.

Alot of them are on here too it's honestly annoying. I used to only do scales but i've recently came over to this side of wiki and noticed every Mikey fight is toxic. Mikey stomped Ayanokouji in the head to head fight too .

Correct. Also Assassination Classroom fans, Uruma Shun, Even Baki or fans of any anime that has hand to hand fighting, they will say Mikey loses to said character out of spite.

They hate him for alot more than that. Its personal to them thats why they call anyone who supports Mikey a fanboy. I'm personally a Daniel fan more, but Mikey is more of a badass who never lost a fighrh in his life and they wanted to see crumble, but never did and he effortlessly steals the show. Its almost envy like "why dont they love Lookism characters that way".

I think for myself so no matte r how much i love Daniel it won't impact how i feel about Mikey.
Who are you? I was never tagged or mentioned for the high hypersonic+ downgrade (Nor am I active on forums, that is a full on lie), and even then I still countered all the arguments, and it was only removed due to me doing it myself. Also, the hypersonic+ calc isn’t invalid it follows all the calc guidelines. It‘s just due to Ciruno saying its inacurrate due to the speed gap (Makes no sense as nearly all speed calcs will have a speed gap) which caused antivasm to say it can’t be used in the verse if its not accurate. Keep in mind antivasm doesn‘t know how to do calcs so he are is making that decision based on what Ciruno said.

Last edited:
Who are you? I was never tagged or mentioned for the high hypersonic+ downgrade (Nor am I active on forums, that is a full on lie), and even then I still countered all the arguments, and it was only removed due to me doing it myself. Also, the hypersonic+ calc isn’t invalid it follows all the calc guidelines. It‘s just due to Ciruno saying its inacurrate due to the speed gap (Makes no sense as nearly all speed calcs will have a speed gap) which caused antivasm to say it can’t be used in the verse if its not accurate. Keep in mind antivasm doesn‘t know how to do calcs so he are is making that decision based on what Ciruno said.
I'm tired of this so I'll keep it simple. The false premise of assuming that Hudson is somehow Subsonic for the sake of this calc and then somehow scaling him to Hypersonic is what I don't agree with. Especially if it's blitz level.

But you already got Hypersonic speed from Jincheol so whether or not the Hudson feat is accurate is pointless.

I'm tired of this so I'll keep it simple. The false premise of assuming that Hudson is somehow Subsonic for the sake of this calc and then somehow scaling him to Hypersonic is what I don't agree with. Especially if it's blitz level.

But you already got Hypersonic speed from Jincheol so whether or not the Hudson feat is accurate is pointless.
Now you are saying it’s cause the premise is wrong? Since when did it become a false premise? If you think hudson is slower than Jay than idk what to say.

Now you are saying it’s cause the premise is wrong? Since when did it become a false premise? If you think hudson is slower than Jay than idk what to say.
I didn't change anything about what I said is wrong about it. I still find it inaccurate you're basing Hudson's speed on Jay when they never interacted prior to the feat you calculated. Just take your Hypersonic Lookism and go.

Back