• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Speed Downgrades

Hello, Recently this thread came about and now alot of calcs are gone because of it, I will be starting with lookism, if there are any other verses please send them to me

Hobin moves fast
This calc falls under this and is also calc stacking

Zack Lee dodges a punch
Calc stacking and also falls under this there's also a couple more things but that should be enough

Jinyoung Park shoots a knife
This falls under this I think
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RemainsAE/Lookism_-_Piggy_blocks_a_knife
Daniel blocks a knife
Falls under this

Hobin start of series low kick
Falls under this

Last edited:
Every calc in the lookism page, not only these

Edit: if I'm not wrong the second calc says Daniel punched the guy in the face when he didn't, he punched the hand with the knife and is very clear tbh

Every calc in the lookism page, not only these

Edit: if I'm not wrong the second calc says Daniel punched the guy in the face when he didn't, he punched the hand with the knife and is very clear tbh
Yeah, I'll add it soon, sad day for lookism, I hope we can get some calcs for it

Hello, Recently this thread came about and now alot of calcs are gone because of it, I will be starting with lookism, if there are any other verses please send them to me

Hobin moves fast
This calc falls under this and is also calc stacking

Zack Lee dodges a punch
Calc stacking and also falls under this there's also a couple more things but that should be enough

Jinyoung Park shoots a knife
This falls under this I think
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RemainsAE/Lookism_-_Piggy_blocks_a_knife
Daniel blocks a knife
Falls under this

Hobin start of series low kick
Falls under this
Been trying to nerf these for ages. You have my full support on this.

Edit - If this does get approved, chances are everyone's just going to fall down to FTE/Subsonic which is much more fitting for the verse.

No one really tries to bother calcing the speed that's actually usable and not calc stacking

Last edited:

Edit - If this does get approved, chances are everyone's just going to fall down to FTE/Subsonic which is much more fitting for the verse.

No one really tries to bother calcing the speed that's actually usable and not calc stacking
Yeah sadly, although there is a couple bullet dodging feats that may get the verse to supersonic if we are lucky

2nded hard.

The God Tiers admittedly might be Supersonic but that comes from Samdak's literal bullet dodging (or Taehoon's dad's sick flips) rather than any punch evasion.

The Taekwondo and Systema attack speeds make the Low Tiers Subsonic, but everything in between can be worked out later.

Back