• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros (High 6-A version) vs. Toneri Otsutsuki

Are his TSB as hax as the Juubi jins ? idk because if that's so, he could probably 'try' to make a large shield out of them and watch as poor Boros gets vaporized by them or something. He used that against Naruto I think.

If Toneri try to go mano-mano though, I think he'll be outmatched. His downfall was caused by his lack of experience compared to Naruto's while their powers were relatively equals. Boros certainly has an edge over him in combat experience, I think, and his retentless assault could end up pressuring Toneri.

Overall, it depends on the TSB, But I give it 7 or 6/10 to Boros because his experience and ruthlesness give him an edge, less if Toneri use his hax efficiently.

I don't think the TSB would help Toneri since boros does have the ability to regenerate. I would say this match is a tie since this obviously isn't the planet level boros.

^if TSB can cover boros completly than i think it would still work, plus, Regenerationn takes energy, if toneri does it long enough he should cause boros to have no stamina left to defend himself or regenerate,

all in all, i go with toneri :)

Yea that's the thing,boros doesn't regenerate,that fast,he reconstitutes fast,boros took a lot of time to regenerate his arm(maybe it's just CIS),but if his bodily matter isn't outright destroyed,he can reconsitute it back very fast,and as TSBs delete matter,they are going to give boros a lot of trouble.I might be very wrong about Boros's regen tho,but leaving that out,boros has a lot of battle experience,and his biggest advantage in this fight probably was speed,which is now gone,but naruto managed to beat toneri with similar speed,but naruto has a huge arsenal and versatility,while boros is a pure hand to hand fighter except his rare charge up beams,toneri wins via versatility.

Toneri is not very noteworthy in close combat, he'd lose there. He would however be able to win with the range game, or TSB shield if he's overwhelmed which is very much in-character for him considering he used it against Naruto.

I don't think Toneri is smart enough to realize straight away that Boros would use H2H combat, so I'm leaning more to Boros if he can get close enough to Toneri and just keep hitting him.

That being said, if Boros doesn't have any killing intent, it may give Toneri the chance to use the TSB on him and as Obito said, vaporize him.

Sir Ovens said:
I don't think Toneri is smart enough to realize straight away that Boros would use H2H combat, so I'm leaning more to Boros if he can get close enough to Toneri and just keep hitting him.
That being said, if Boros doesn't have any killing intent, it may give Toneri the chance to use the TSB on him and as Obito said, vaporize him.
I think Toneri would veporize him with TSB if Boros gets close enough,like obito did to edo kages.

Lawd Obito said:
Are his TSB as hax as the Juubi jins ? idk because if that's so, he could probably 'try' to make a large shield out of them and watch as poor Boros gets vaporized by them or something. He used that against Naruto I think.
If Toneri try to go mano-mano though, I think he'll be outmatched. His downfall was caused by his lack of experience compared to Naruto's while their powers were relatively equals. Boros certainly has an edge over him in combat experience, I think, and his retentless assault could end up pressuring Toneri.

Overall, it depends on the TSB, But I give it 7 or 6/10 to Boros because his experience and ruthlesness give him an edge, less if Toneri use his hax efficiently.
Same reasons except boros also has an insane healing factor to his aid. (like extremely insane look into it)

Beatsbydrake said:
Boros wins since he can regenerate and can blow up the planet as a last ditch effort to win.
However blowing up the planet leaves him with out his regen. as his regen depends on his stored energy. which has been seen to be able to regen another enemy using the exact same method of regen. at least 20+ times from nothing or major fatal injuries that would instantly kill them. (up until the marble that let him do it was destroyed) and considering boros is above him. his regen alone would give him the ability to out last even if he didn't have such a stat/expereience advantage

Beatsbydrake said:
When has that ever been explained in the anime or manga.
Quote "By conentrating my power into my arm I can speed up the healing process" and we later see him fully form back together from tiny bits before they even hit the ground. and at the end of his fight. He realeases all of his destructive energy. leaving him with out any to regen with. thus he died. as long as he has energy left to expend. he can pull him self back together from any ammount of tiny bits.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I say Toneri due to hax. Also guys remember that this is only High 6-A Boros.
At the same time. Toneri maxes out at multi contienent. its hihg 6-A boros but he still has that potential above him. now even if we exclude his Potentially higher stats here. that regen instantly wins this battle. And if worst comes to worst. he sends him into space. he did that to saitama to end things quickly so his form dind't strain his body more than it had too but saitama came back. that would easily be a last resort win.

Regen can only take you so far. What if he uses all his power and does not kill Toneri due TSB(Pretty sure verse equalization is automatically in effect.) being able to absorb chakra.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Regen can only take you so far. What if he uses all his power and does not kill Toneri due TSB(Pretty sure verse equalization is automatically in effect.) being able to absorb chakra.
not all forms of power is Chakra. It would be stupid to assume so. And frankly as long as he still has energy. he can regen. and to win this battle. he doesn't need to use his final attack making him exposed.

Does this regen recover stamina? Or does it just heal him? You can heal a wound all you want, but it won't take away fatique.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Does this regen recover stamina? Or does it just heal him? You can heal a wound all you want, but it won't take away fatique.
It's been able to heal him while his body was a bloddy mess in the air. This gif shows the results of saitama blowing him appart. HE REGENERATED FROM THAT. he shows no real signs of fatigue when it happens. and in the end. he just regens and doesn't die until he goes all out with his final attack which used literally all his stored energy.
SaitamaNormalPunches
Saitama

What if he is turned to dust via explosion can he regen? No he cannot. How I know this? Because he does not have Mid-High regen. He has High-Mid regen. Meaning he can still be vaporized.

High-Mid: Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces (This is Boros.)

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust (This is not Boros.)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What if he is turned to dust via explosion can he regen? No he cannot. How I know this? Because he does not have Mid-High regen. He has High-Mid regen. Meaning he can still be vaporized.
High-Mid: Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces (This is Boros.)

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust (This is not Boros.)
A multi contiental move after he couldn't regen only left him in a state of death that wasnt' dust. (and that is a move that is potentailly planet level). he was not dust. dead but not dust. if he still had power left after that. chances are he'd have regened Saitama's final hit. as it wasn't as destructive to his body as that gif shows. Boros wins one way or another. he's more expereienced. he has more power. his regen is insane. and he has the a trump move of knocking you into space.

How does Saitama's punches equal to the heat of an explosion? That move is not planet level at this point so that is null and void. Of course he was not dust, he was broken apart, still not an explosion. And Toneri can make 9 of these to completely eradicate him. His regen is nice but against vaporization it isn't so powerful. Toneri wins this with High diff.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How does Saitama's punches equal to the heat of an explosion? That move is not planet level at this point so that is null and void. Of course he was not dust, he was broken apart, still not an explosion. And Toneri can make 9 of these to completely eradicate him. His regen is nice but against vaporization it isn't so powerful. Toneri wins this with High diff.
Because saitama's punches are shown to vaporize a lot of materials off hte shock waves. parts of ships. ground. mountians. miles of rocks. And those weren't even his serous punches (well maybe the one on genos was one but it wasn't any where as strong). they are not fire. But it gets the kind of results you would expect.

Lastly you forget. were using high 6-A boros (as thats pretty much officall as far as we know) but boros has potential stats above these tiers. as the lore states his Roarong cannon could destroy a planet.

Now, how fast could he create these 9 attacks? boros has instantanius Regenerationn. and enough speed he could likly dodge.

Plus again. combat expereince. and KNOCKING HIM INTO EFFING SPACE.

Proof of vaporization? From what I know it seems like breaking them apart.

High 6-A Boros ONLY has "At least" in front of his tier. We ARE NOT using his planetary powers. Just the High 6-A powers meaning his power caps at High 6-A as the OP specified. So stop bringing them up.

Speed is equalized for this fight meaning Toneri's Attacks speed is on par with Boros' so this question is irrelevant.

Combat Experience can only take you so far. Also toneri also has shields he can create and won't just stand there and let Boros hit him.

Back