• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros' Ship Durability

It was strength based. And she casually tried to break GS neck, and he resisted it, but not easily. But she used ALL of her powers she had left to restrain Garou. I.E. More Force against him.

No it's not. It's manipulating the inner chi/aura within someone. That's durability negating She was not casually trying to do it. She was outright trying to defeat him, and straight up couldn't. She didn't even move his neck, and he just broke out of it.

That inner chi/ aura thing is a technique she has. Hence why it didnt work on Saitama, but she could still use her tk to launch him back even while he was resisting it.

She tried to snap his neck with one hand.

She use both hands to subdue Garou. Suggesting she was using more power.

And this technique was what she used on Garou. So she used a durability negating technique on Garou, which only worked a few seconds.

Her hand motion means nothing when we outright see her straining to do it, with it being stated that she couldn't work on him.

Wasnt it stated she use all her remaining power on Garou? Clearly she put more effort into restraining him than she did on GS.

But let's not ignore the fact that she canonically temporarily restrained Garou with the rest of her power.

The remaining power after she got the shit beaten out of her by Golden Sperm. So she'd be weaker then. Plus the fact that nothing suggests nor does she have any reason to have held back on Golden Sperm.

Again, she restrained Garou with an explicitly durability negating technique, even if you want to ignore how this would be PIS.

Ryukama said:
The remaining power after she got the shit beaten out of her by Golden Sperm. So she'd be weaker then. Plus the fact that nothing suggests nor does she have any reason to have held back on Golden Sperm.
Again, she restrained Garou with an explicitly durability negating technique, even if you want to ignore how this would be PIS.
Not how it happened. She tried to break his neck after he had attacked her first. He struggled and then resisted it, then garou fought, and killed him. Then she used the rest of her powers to restrain him. This time you even see her aura suggesting it was more power to it.

For Saitama she couldn't (easily) lift or twist him around. She was using air pressure to push him for most of their fight.

If anything, Pis is unlikely. More likely that Garou wasnt at full power, then once he adapted to Tats immense power, he grew to a level far above the rest of the s class.

Qawsedf234 said:
For Saitama she couldn't (easily) lift or twist him around. She was using air pressure to push him for most of their fight.
He was still resisting, she'd still need an adequit amount of force to move him.

Quangotjokes said:
If anything, Pis is unlikely. More likely that Garou wasnt at full power, then once he adapted to Tats immense power, he grew to a level far above the rest of the s class.
Then she doesn't scale to Garou.

I've been over this exact same topic for literally over 5 other threads. I'm not going to repeat myself for all eternity.

Tatsumaki's technique to restrain people is durability negating.

Tatsumaki couldn't do really anything to Golden Sperm. There is nothing to suggest she was ridiculously suppressed against him, nor would she have any reason to hold back to such immense degrees. So therefore even if we ignore that this wasn't a strength technique, it'd be PIS.

She wasnt trying to restrain garou, she was tryong to rip him apart. She wasnt strong enough, yet she had enough power to still restrain him. Hence why i keep saying she didnt use a technique.

You're the one who is ignoring Facts.

Assuming she used the same force on GS that she did on Garou is just wrong, especially when it's stated otherwise in the series.

She restrained him for a few seconds, with again a durability negating technique. Also you just said Garou wasn't at full power. Yet you still insist on scaling them.

All that was said was that she is using her remaining power and getting serious with Garou. That doesn't mean she was orders of magnitude suppressed against Golden Sperm. She had no reason to hold back.

But again. Durability negating technique which only works for a few seconds to someone who apparently wasn't at their full power. Not worth upgrading.

I said it isnt pis, either she scales, or he wasnt at full power, and she upgraded him.

The stronger she is the stronger the person has to be to resist. Her being at full power would have given garou more trouble.

But i'm getting tired of this same old debate. You can keep on with your bias until the manga cathces up and prove the claim i've been making all along.

She managed to do nothing but restrain him for a few seconds with a durability negating technique. I don't agree with scaling. And I'm not going to keep repeating myself over and over and over.

The durability has been downgraded and then upgraded back because apparently the calc had been outdated

Back