• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Ed(Ed Edd Eddy Z) . Because why not

I Honestly could see that but its weather Ed can get past Boros Regen as its slighty stronger then the PPG's and the way they beat them was by wearing them down to the point where the regen was unable to keep up with the bones shifting and this Ed heer and not Eddy or Edd and hes well not good on the tactics side of things minus the storm.While on the Raw power side Ed Trumps with FSSJ and Super form maybe even x20 Kaioken but thats pushing it a bit.

Note:Boros doesn't has a resistance to electriciy so chdori could be very damn helpful for Ed here

Yeah don't worry about bypassing Regen. If Ed can make him use up the ultimate attack and defend or counter it, he can pull off the win. Boros will die by himself.

Hmm i guess it could happend and with a .decently charge kamehame wave he could Push back at boros with the boost power from the Super form.

Note:Imo Memtric Burst > Kaioken

Super Form > Memtric Burst < FSSJ

Note 2:Am i allowed to vote on this?

Back