• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R4M1] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Cinner vs Maka Albarn

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Cinner

Pure Form Mastery0
Maka Albarn
Grigori Arc to Dark Side of the Moon Arc
Inconclusive0
Welcome to the losers bracket! Whoever loses in the losers bracket will have NO remaining chances in the tourney. Good luck! Winner advances to face winner of Haruka vs Accelerator.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both at 7-A.

I’ve been waiting for this. As the local expert here I’ll give my opinion.

Maka’s best advantages are her flight and skill/experience. She may not be Black Star but she has good martial arts skill and great weapon handling. However Cinner has his overwhelming rushdown style which as shown by Giriko can beat down Maka. He also has great skill beating opponents even older than Kishin Asura and a similar soul attack using scythe wielder, Streak. Cinner also has at least relative AP and possibly better LS since Maka is simply unknown but definitively below Black Star who’s Class E >>> Cinner’s Class G. So Cinner has likely relative stats and better martial arts/acrobatics plus at least relative weapon skill given how many people he’s fought with and his mastery of two weapons. Soul’s Empathetic Manipulation wouldn’t manage to shake his will either with Supernatural Willpower and resistance to Rinser’s Inferiory Inducement. The main problem for Cinner is getting past the Black Blood as both an armor and a tool for regeneration. But he has things to overwhelm this, his aura can burn at the blood with temperatures Maka’s never seen before and can’t escape if she wants to hope to hit him with Hunts, especially if she’s weaker in LS in which air pulling catches her.

Cinner has the tools and the resistances to overwhelm the duo here so I think he should win mid-high diff.

Last edited:

Maka’s best advantages are her flight and skill/experience. She may not be Black Star but she has good martial arts skill and great weapon handling. However Cinner has his overwhelming rushdown style which as shown by Giriko can beat down Maka. He also has great skill beating opponents even older than Kishin Asura and a similar soul attack using scythe wielder, Streak. Cinner also has at least relative AP and possibly better LS since Maka is simply unknown but definitively below Black Star who’s Class E >>> Cinner’s Class G. So Cinner has likely relative stats and better martial arts/acrobatics plus at least relative weapon skill given how many people he’s fought with and his mastery of two weapons. Soul’s Empathetic Manipulation wouldn’t manage to shake his will either with Supernatural Willpower and resistance to Rinser’s Inferiory Inducement. The main problem for Cinner is getting past the Black Blood as both an armor and a tool for regeneration. But he has things to overwhelm this, his aura can burn at the blood with temperatures Maka’s never seen before and can’t escape if she wants to hope to hit him with Hunts, especially if she’s weaker in LS in which air pulling catches her.

Cinner has the tools the resistances to overwhelm the duo here so I think he should win mid-high diff.
Cinner loses against Axlven trust
The guy that Cins fra

Not gonna lie, this seems like a match where Minty argues with Minty

Which Minty gonna win then?

Cinner has the tools the resistances to overwhelm the duo here so I think he should win mid-high diff.
Ah there we go

She ain’t Black Star I can’t cap, she’s good but she’s below him and Kid
Based on the arguments it seems to lean to Cinner then, especially when he won against Streak. Agree that his will wont be shaken by emphatic manipulation, his Pure Form gives him better moves and reactions despite both being melee

Having looked through her profile, it indeed seems she is like a nerfed Cinner with some Streak's features that Cinner is familiar with (where Streak is his best bro he is travelling with)

Gonna vote unnerfed Cin FRA then 👀

Having looked through her profile, it indeed seems she is like a nerfed Cinner with some Streak's features that Cinner is familiar with (where Streak is his best bro he is travelling with)

Gonna vote unnerfed Cin FRA then 👀
They’re totally different personality wise. Maka is like a bookworm with some anger issues, she’s cool and Soul is just chill. Power wise they’re pretty different too, I say Cinner is more like Black Star with their exuberance and want to be the greatest warrior. Black Star is actually called the first Warrior God in years, he’s so dope.

Amazing how Cinner and spagmatron took almost 2 weeks while the next two matches are knocked out in less than an hour
It really seems like an anime hype to an epic fight, where both two characters (Accel and Cinner) appear to be nearly undefeatable (similarly to Third Raikage in the video Minty sent here) for just for them entering the ring evoking epicness in the viewer alone 👀

Kinda shameful that Spagm hasn't got a chance to match with either Maka or Rotten tho

It really seems like an anime hype to an epic fight, where both two characters (Accel and Cinner) appear to be nearly undefeatable (similarly to Third Raikage in the video Minty sent here) for just for them entering the ring evoking epicness in the viewer alone 👀

Kinda shameful that Spagm hasn't got a chance to match with either Maka or Rotten tho
We could do the rotten sewage match outside the tourney if you want to!

Back