• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Simple, Luffy's bajrang gun is Low 5-B , Kaido's Kaen Daiko matched it, thus Kaido's Kaen daiko should also be Low 5-B
Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

The calc for the part of the Bajrang Gun that Kaidou actually matched is calced to be High 6-A.

The Low 5-B calc is for when the Bajrang Gun fully decompressed and knocked Kaidou down to the ground, knocking him out of the fight.
Did Kaido get killed by the decompressed attack or just knocked out? Only asking for reference.

We haven't seen Kaidou since he was defeated by the attack. Since it's One Piece, he's probably still alive but we last saw him when he was knocked out by it and left to float in lava before a volcanic eruption engulfed him.
Thanks for the information.

Also, I agree with Damage, unless there is proof he matched the decompression attack portion then he'd only scale to the initial first part of the attack which is High 6-A unless something has change?

ce6c561ff6af50a8b07e7528c4334fbacee18208.png

I'm still confused about the Pre-Decompression and Post-Decompression Version of Luffy's Bajrang Gun, and what is the different between those two? mind could anyone explain it?

The links aren’t working for me, what chapter was this again?
Chapter 1050.

I'm still confused about the Pre-Decompression and Post-Decompression Version of Luffy's Bajrang Gun, and what is the different between those two? mind could anyone explain it?
You know how Luffy sinks his fist back into his arm for Gear 4 to do his Kong Gun punches?

That's taking advantage of the tensile force of his elasticity to boost the power of the punch. Doflamingo mentions it multiplies his power several times which is why we use a multiplier for the Compression.

It's the difference between Luffy just throwing a punch, and Luffy throwing a punch that has been charged up by being compressed.

The Bajrang Gun does the same sort of thing. First Luffy throws the basic punch which Kaido briefly matches; then his arm de-compresses and the full power of it sends Kaido flying to the ground.

Back