• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently, Lucifer is FTL due to the fact that he is supposedly able to react to his flight speed, which scales higher than Stolas's flight speed.

I won’t touch on the fact that we don’t have proof that Stolas flew such a distance in that scene, and didn’t teleport first. Because this is a controversial topic and deserves another thread.

I'm just saying that we have no proof that Lucifer was flying at his peak speed, reacting to his flight. The fact that he can be FTL in flight does not mean that he used all the flight speed to do this, and not hypersonic+ speed to be able to react to it.

Adam is scaled up to this "possible" degree. Even if this is the case, even if you scale them to FTL (Which is nonsense), then at a minimum you should scale Alastor (And Vox probably) to that, because even if Alastor is weaker in AP, he has shown himself to be significantly faster in reflexes than Adam, playfully dodging his furious attacks, showing the difference between them. He even reacted to his furious shockwave attack by blocking.

Either we remove FTL combat speed, or we scale Alastor and other characters (Like Vox and Charlie) to "Possible FTL combat speed".

Removing FTL:
  • Agree:
  • Disagree:
  • Neutral:
Scaling Alastor and others to FTL:
  • Agree:
  • Disagree:
  • Neutral:

Adams blasts scale to FTL I think and we saw Alastor get blitzed by them plus Adam was holding back a ton

Adams blasts scale to FTL I think and we saw Alastor get blitzed by them plus Adam was holding back a ton
Adam was angry, he obviously could not restrain himself in terms of speed. He hit him only because of an element of surprise. Alastor even notes that Adam is sloppy. As if to say that it is not very fast.

Alastor compare with Adam

Adam was angry, he obviously could not restrain himself in terms of speed.
Thats now how the standarts work. Holding back means everything including speed and durability if the character wants.

Adam likes extermination and has fun doing them. We saw how he was when actually bloodlusted against Lucifer. He was merely playing with Alastor.

Sloppy is about Skill.

Thats now how the standarts work. Holding back means everything including speed and durability if the character wants.

Adam likes extermination and has fun doing them. We saw how he was when actually bloodlusted against Lucifer. He was merely playing with Alastor.

Sloppy is about Skill.
That’s not how toying with someone work. You see, Adam was surprised when Alastor dodged his first attack and he was helpless to tag him for a while (his face expressions showed that). Adam later even constantly cursed in the face of Alastor and scolded him “I'm going to wipe that shit-eating grin off your face. 'cause radio is ******* DEAD!”, so yeah, he was surely in rage.
Agreed that sloppy is about skill, but skill in this case is also including speed
Btw, it’s not Alastor got blitzed because Adam started to fight seriously. He had his composure lost as soon as his cane/staff got broken off and then took 1 second just to blurt out “fffffff…****.”

Last edited:
That’s not how toying with someone work. You see, Adam was surprised when Alastor dodged his first attack and he was helpless to tag him for a while (his face expressions showed that). Adam later even constantly cursed in the face of Alastor and scolded him “I'm going to wipe that shit-eating grin off your face. 'cause radio is ******* DEAD!”, so yeah, he was surely in rage.
Fun Fact: Alastor got one shot instantly when Adam got angry. So thats not a good point

Fun Fact: Alastor got one shot instantly when Adam got angry. So thats not a good point
As I said, he suffered a composure loss after a his staff/cane had got broken off (obviously since it's a source of his powers), so I guess that's why he reacted to that slower at the last minutes than he did

As I said, he suffered a composure loss after a his staff/cane had got broken off (obviously since it's a source of his powers), so I guess that's why he reacted to that slower at the last minutes than he did
If he had higher speed or reaction he would technically still be able to react. Since he did see the attack coming.
Like Alastor says himself, he completely relied on Adams lack of skill and yet when Adam got a lil angry Alastor ran away like a pusy

If he had higher speed or reaction he would technically still be able to react. Since he did see the attack coming.
Like Alastor says himself, he completely relied on Adams lack of skill and yet when Adam got a lil angry Alastor ran away like a pusy
Technically no, Alastor lost the confidence he once had at the first of the fight after his power source had broken down
Lack of skill also means lack of speed in this case since skills in using a melee weapon are techniques and attack speed, with attack speed takes the majority

And after he got one shotted by Adam.

No, I can be fast but still miss because I have shit aim
Melee weapons are unlike ranged weapons. You don't need accurate aim to properly tag your enemy, unless they are faster or you have eye problems.
In addition, Adam's combat skill is NOT bad. He slashed the tentacles at a very accurate degree. Alastor just said he was sloppy as a despision

Last edited:
Yeah, but less. Adam could accurately slash all Alastor’s tentacles in just plenty of seconds, so there is no way he has aiming issues
If you are trying to say Alastor scales to Adam you do know Adam was never going all out ever till Lucifer? Heck he even easily defeated Charlie who is far above Alastor

If you are trying to say Alastor scales to Adam you do know Adam was never going all out ever till Lucifer? Heck he even easily defeated Charlie who is far above Alastor
Charlie is lack of skill to use her powers, so she totally relied on her weapon and Demon form's physical abilities. But when she concentrated her powers, she could overpower him relatively with ease as seen at the end
Also, Alastor only upscales to the speed. It's not that much (or at least)

Adam was holding back to a large degree, and when doing that, one-shot Alastor's barrier and Alastor himself. Do you think this doesn't apply to speed? If so, do please run a check by the station between "Idontgiveadamn" and "Aintgonnapass", yes?

Sorry Alastor fans, he hasn't been the big boss in scaling for awhile now... like, since before his profile was even made. The Show just put the remaining nails into his coffin.

Adam was holding back to a large degree, and when doing that, one-shot Alastor's barrier and Alastor himself. Do you think this doesn't apply to speed? If so, do please run a check by the station between "Idontgiveadamn" and "Aintgonnapass", yes?

Sorry Alastor fans, he hasn't been the big boss in scaling for awhile now... like, since before his profile was even made. The Show just put the remaining nails into his coffin.
Can you point out anything that makes you think Adam is holding back?

Can you point out anything that makes you think Adam is holding back?
Well let's see
  1. Adam isn't throwing around Holy Light like candy, he does this when he's even remotely serious and it's mostly what he did against Lucifer, who he was bloodlusted towards.
  2. Adam is generally messing around and talking shit, he's not just bumrushing Alastor until Alastor actually vexed him. Also, Adam barely talked shit in his fight with Lucifer, just shutting his mouth and attacking generally.
  3. Part of Adam's whole character is that he ******* LOVES the exterminations, they are literally the highlight of his year, making him extending a single kill a likely occurrence.

Correction, the staff isn’t a source of his power. It’s just he was surprised that his staff broke, catching him off guard. You see him being caught offguard from Adam’s attack

Well let's see
  1. Adam isn't throwing around Holy Light like candy, he does this when he's even remotely serious and it's mostly what he did against Lucifer, who he was bloodlusted towards.
  2. Adam is generally messing around and talking shit, he's not just bumrushing Alastor until Alastor actually vexed him. Also, Adam barely talked shit in his fight with Lucifer, just shutting his mouth and attacking generally.
  3. Part of Adam's whole character is that he ******* LOVES the exterminations, they are literally the highlight of his year, making him extending a single kill a likely occurrence.
1. Adam did use a light attack on Alastor as seen with light/shockwave blade appear when he swinged his empowered axe, but it only accidentally cut Alastor’s cane in half
2. He was actually talking shit on Lucifer, but less since unlike Alastor, Lucifer at the first just dodged his attack rather than tried to attack him
3. Yeah but it doesn’t improve Adam’s speed issues. As i said, he definitely felt annoyed when Alastor made the angel’s attacks to virtually always miss

Last edited:
I'm just saying that we have no proof that Lucifer was flying at his peak speed, reacting to his flight. The fact that he can be FTL in flight does not mean that he used all the flight speed to do this, and not hypersonic+ speed to be able to react to it.
I agree with removing FTL. We don't have proof of what you mentioned but I also believe Adam's light doesn't fit the criteria to be actually treated like well, light. That and Lucifer was aim dodging Adam's attacks.

Adam is scaled up to this "possible" degree. Even if this is the case, even if you scale them to FTL (Which is nonsense), then at a minimum you should scale Alastor (And Vox probably) to that, because even if Alastor is weaker in AP, he has shown himself to be significantly faster in reflexes than Adam, playfully dodging his furious attacks, showing the difference between them. He even reacted to his furious shockwave attack by blocking.
I agree with Alastor gaining possibly FTL, even if other characters gain a proper FTL rating, as his reasoning would be the weakest here. Other characters that could gain the rating would be Charlie, who actually kept up with Adam. Iffy on Vox gaining the rating due to lack of information and Alastor's reasoning already not being the strongest.

Back