• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy is boundless confirmed

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
luffy_solos.jpg

• Nonexistent Physiology Nature type 2
  • Potential Boundless tier
  • Omniscience
  • Narrative Awareness
  • Acausality type 5
  • Existence Erasure on a conceptual level
  • Transdaulity type 3
  • abortion
  • disability negation
Tier: At least 2-A (Solos Goku with Ease) | At least Boundless with avatar | Boundless via his true form

Last edited:
Tier: 9-B | At least 8-A | 7-C, 7-B via Environmental Destruction | Low 7-B, 7-B via Environmental Destruction | 7-B | 7-A, higher with Gear 2nd, far higher with Gear 3rd | 7-A, higher with Gears, even higher as Nightmare Luffy | At least 7-A, higher with Gears | 6-C, higher with Gear 2nd, far higher with Gear 3rd, High 6-C with Jet Gatling, higher with Gear 4th: Boundman, far higher with Strongest Attacks | 6-C, higher with Gear 2nd, High 6-C with Jet Gatling or Gear 3rd, higher with Gear 4th: Boundman, far higher with Strongest Attacks | 6-C, higher with Gear 2nd, High 6-C with Gear 4th: Snakeman or Gear 3rd, higher with Gear 4th: Boundman, Low 6-B with Strongest Attacks | High 6-C, higher with Gear 2nd, far higher with Gear 3rd, High 6-A with Gear 4th: Boundman, far higher with Strongest Attacks or Haōshoku Infusion | High 6-A, higher with Gears, far higher with Strongest Attacks, even higher with Bajrang Gun | At least 2-A (Solos Goku with Ease) | At least Boundless with avatar | Boundless via his true form

Btw, Luffy has vote manipulation which grants all users' agreement without convincing needs.

It is more like I find him extremely annoying, as he appears to have collapsed inside of his own ego and inner darkness with enormously extreme and continuously worsening delusions of absolute godhood, without the slightest hint of benevolence involved in it, just casually genocidal totalitarian social-Darwinian supremacism, and he seems to constantly try to obnoxiously spread his severe mental illness to other people.

He is also apparently acting like a parasitic plagiaristic troll to many of the concepts of the entire international powerscaling community and several of the higher-tiered authors that we index, which is only supposed to be about having fun and accurate indexing at its heart, so he is a "stop having fun guy" as well.

Oh, and he never ever lets go, matures, and moves on. I think that he has been clinging to his delusions for at least 12-14 years now.

Last edited:
It is more like I find him extremely annoying, as he appears to have collapsed inside of his own ego and inner darkness with enormously extreme and continuously worsening delusions of absolute godhood, without the slightest hint of benevolence involved in it, just casually genocidal totalitarian social-Darwinian supremacism, and he seems to constantly try to obnoxiously spread his severe mental illness to other people.

He is also acting like a parasitic plagiaristic troll to many of the concepts of the entire international powerscaling community and several of the higher-tiered authors that we index, which is only supposed to be about having fun and accurate indexing at its heart, so he is a "stop having fun guy" as well.

Oh, and he never ever lets go, matures, and moves on. I think that he has been clinging to his delusions for at least 12-14 years now.
he seems very insufferable

Well, he has a persistently annoying attitude. I would likely just feel sorry for his mental illness, if his god-complex didn't seem so extremely malevolent in nature.

A ridiculoulously extreme delusional god-complex in which he tend to make statements such as that the absence of God is just the absence of him, and that he is the creator and owner of all of fiction and reality, does not seem remotely sane, but I do not know what his actual professional medical diagnoses are.

A ridiculoulously extreme delusional god-complex in which he tend to make statements such as that the absence of God is just the absence of him, and that he is the creator and owner of all of fiction and reality, does not seem remotely sane, but I do not know what his actual professional medical diagnoses are.
Well seems like he has "Main Character Syndrome" which isn't something that you'll get diagnosed with by a therapist or anything, but it still kind of exists because there's people like him who are living proof of it. They think they're the center of the universe and everything would fall apart without him, and that is indeed delusional.

Oh my Ant, then holy, I have gotta recommend you one movie that is ridiculously extreme delusional god-complex MC
+ I assume you are above 18? Since the movie, is Sex & Nudity (3) · Violence & Gore.

Fun House

Oh my Ant, then holy, I have gotta recommend you one movie that is ridiculously extreme delusional god-complex MC
+ I assume you are above 18? Since the movie, is Sex & Nudity (3) · Violence & Gore.

Fun House
what's it about?

what's it about?
Kinda the exact same description as Ant describes, at first you will get confused about what is the plot, but it is about a person who has a god complex, sadistic characteristics, is violent, full of hatred for humankind, and despise people who needs help to get famous, and all of that.

But hey I don't recommend it if you are minor, it is really gore and nudity and involves blood and violence.

No explicit references to sexual content or gore please. This is supposed to be an all-ages friendly forum.

Okay, but we still should not encourage other people to search for such extreme content here.

It hasn't been shown in Sweden in theaters as far as I am aware. I am currently watching Tiger & Bunny and The Dragon Prince on Netflix when I am exercising on my crosstrainer though.

It hasn't been shown in Sweden in theaters as far as I am aware. I am currently watching Tiger & Bunny and The Dragon Prince on Netflix when I am exercising on my crosstrainer though.
Oh alright, tho I remember one of my Sweden friends who live there said it will come on 4th November (kinda same date as when I watched the film)
But ya, I fully recommend it

Back