• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy is boundless confirmed

No. It doesn't seem to have been released in a good download format yet.
you can't pirate it or something?
Kinda the exact same description as Ant describes, at first you will get confused about what is the plot, but it is about a person who has a god complex, sadistic characteristics, is violent, full of hatred for humankind, and despise people who needs help to get famous, and all of that.

But hey I don't recommend it if you are minor, it is really gore and nudity and involves blood and violence.
I might try it
I've seen movies like American Psycho, shouldn't be a problem for me

Oh alright, tho I remember one of my Sweden friends who live there said it will come on 4th November (kinda same date as when I watched the film)
But ya, I fully recommend it
Okay. I did not know that, but I don't have much free time at all, so I prefer to watch movies while I am exercising.

I agree with everything except he solos goku
image.png

Back