• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Prison of the Past

23:56 Lupin had chicles which can be turn intro a protective shield.

42:20 Zenigata is able to hit the buttons by using other buttons.

Lupin III - An Angel's Tactics

03:50 Lupin, Goemon and Jigen are able to infiltrate Area 51 despire the advance and restricted security system.

08:04 Goemon slice a big chunck of metal.

09:16 Goemon react to fire at close range.

09:25 Jigen and Goemon move fast enough to not fall.

10:10 Lupin's bomb can destroy a large metal door (Small Building level to Building level).

12:10 Zenigata supposedly survived a fall from hundreds of meters.

19:04 Lady Joe casually destroy a portion of a car.

33:25 An very impressive feat, Goemon create a large statue of buddha by karate champing a cliff-side of a mountain (Wall level to Small Building level).

36:29 Goemon fly away (Limited Flight).

49:23 Lupin can make a mini depurator to clean up the air to sleeping gas (Limited Air Manipulation).

52:17 Zenigata can fly an military jet (Vehicular Mastery).

1:10:43 Lupin use flashback (Limited Light Manipulation).

1:22:56 Goemon slice several ships in half (Wall level to Small Building level).

Now its not part of his stats well it might also explain why he's at times very elusive to trace down as it does sound like a saving grace in some areas of defense but anyways I gotta say this, while sure this would sound like a simple twist on paper but my god does it have lots of potential if not rather abnormally clever even mysterious too I do really like this twist actually as it adds on an even more... ANOMALOUS PAST torwards Lupin and just who really is he in his entirity? So now I kind of get why in part 5 blue jacket (Modern Era.) Lupin through all of those years soon started questioning himself at times with a similitude of "Now that wouldn't make me Lupin lll now would it?" Or "Sometimes I even question myself "Who really IS Lupin the Third?" I sometimes can't come up with a simple answer really... But if I had to, this would be it...[shows big reveal underneath]." Near the finale really created crazy conclusions like the obvious "What we thought was Lupin lll was an imposter?" Maybe more along the lines of "Probably took his place in the role of the original who in some point in life became deceased?" Or something much more absurd was going on like "Could it may be THE original Arsene Lupin who somehow despite being evidenced dead he was clever for his time period and at one point had some super meta time anomalies took place pulling a Scrooge Mcduck rewritting history?".

It had me thinking, Could there be a true down to earth real life Lupin lll one day I wonder?... Nah its probably too good to be true... Right? ;)

Seven Days Rhapsody

01:30 Zenigata hear Lupin's car from dozens of meters away (Enhanced Senses).

06:04 A horse kick away police cars.

26:53 Fuoco (or Fire in english) bust a portion of a skyscraper hotel with three bombs, and Goemon and Lupin supposedly survive the explosion (Small Building level).

27:14 Goemon slice a helicopter.

29:15 Zenigata survive a violent helicopter crash.

37:20 Lupin had a fake tooth to analyse objects in his mounth (Limited Information Analysis).

49:02 and 49:14 Lupin survive an explosion which left a huge hole in the ground (Wall level to Small Building level).

57:10 Lupin possess a locator for underground structures.

Operation Return the Treasure

01:42 Lupin possess mirrors for deflect lasers.

04:33 Lupin possess a machinery for taking over control of the security system (Limited Technology Manipulation).

05:33 Lupin hack the safe (Hacking).

05:47 Lupin possess a spary of liquid nitrogen to freeze things (Limited Ice Manipulation).

07:43 Zenigata's handcuffs had a range of several meters.

16:34 Zenigata tank an explosion from a C4 which buster the prison (Wall level to Small Building level).

32:06 Goemon slice a bullet at point-blank range (Supersonic).

35:25 Zenigata survive another explosion similar to before (Wall level to Small Building level).

43:30 the girl tank the explosion of a helicopter.

49:26 Zenigata and Lupin survive another another explosion similar to before (Wall level to Small Building level).

57:00 Lupin be frozen alive (Resistance to Ice Manipulation).

Done, at last i have find all the feats i could find.

If anyone want to double check the series, you are free to go.

So well, I'm watching Lupin the Third Part I DVDs from a library and Pycal is fairly powerful on his own with a bulletproof body and pyrokinesis (even surviving a explosion).

And yes, I am aware that some of his skills (especially flight) being trickery. Though in "Return of the Magician", he actually possesses powers like teleporting and telekinetically blocking bullets.

Tonygameman said:
So well, I'm watching Lupin the Third Part I DVDs from a library and Pycal is fairly powerful on his own with a bulletproof body and pyrokinesis (even surviving a explosion).

And yes, I am aware that some of his skills (especially flight) being trickery. Though in "Return of the Magician", he actually possesses powers like teleporting and telekinetically blocking bullets.
Wow, T-That is rather interesting, really not what I would expect perform which would come in MASSIVE USE in some way, just did you double check that it was not another sly tactic or genuinely something he can do?

Also I like to point out there are still some missing Stats on Lupin and Co. In terms of speed they may be a lot faster then just Subsonic as they can occasionally outrun explosions somewhere on this or the other thread showcased such. Not just this even in combat/reaction based ones as dig back deep enough and we clearly have some rather consistently solid relativistic laser reacting feats that can come in handy, one I remember was Lupin deflecting one using a mirror he pulled out unless there's something I didn't look back upon.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
one I remember was Lupin deflecting one using a mirror he pulled out unless there's something I didn't look back upon.
Lupin used a piece of Zantetsuken in "The Mystery of Mamo".

Should sleep manipulation be added? Lupin frequently uses smoke pellets.

He also drank a love potion and was unaffected by it. resistance to love manipulation could also be added.

Pur2uit said:
Should sleep manipulation be added? Lupin frequently uses smoke pellets.
He also drank a love potion and was unaffected by it. resistance to love manipulation could also be added.
He already had in his profile in the "With Preparation/Optional Arsenal" section.

Oh I forgot to mention in the OVA "Is Lupin Still Burning?" It's almost certain that Lupin might still have Mamo's Time Machine where he not just managed to go at certain points in his timeline but going by far to send both X and Mamo to the Jurassic Park Era which at some points it also acts like BFR in a way, Should Lupin have Time Travel/BFR in his equipment? As he's never seen destroying/getting rid of it I'm sure he has it there somewhere.

Oh I forgot to mention in the OVA "Is Lupin Still Burning?" It's almost certain that Lupin might still have Mamo's Time Machine where he not just managed to go at certain points in his timeline but going by far to send both X and Mamo to the Jurassic Park Era, Should Lupin have Time Travel in his equipment? As he's never seen destroying/getting rid of it I'm sure he has it there somewhere.
Initially i wasn't sure if that OVA could be considered canon, since it was suppost to be a remake of the first episode of the series.

But after watch it, it did reference the fact that Mr. X should have been dead and the episode where Mamo appeard, so it should be canon.

Stefano4444 said:
Oh I forgot to mention in the OVA "Is Lupin Still Burning?" It's almost certain that Lupin might still have Mamo's Time Machine where he not just managed to go at certain points in his timeline but going by far to send both X and Mamo to the Jurassic Park Era, Should Lupin have Time Travel in his equipment? As he's never seen destroying/getting rid of it I'm sure he has it there somewhere.
Initially i wasn't sure if that OVA could be considered canon, since it was suppost to be a remake of the first episode of the series.
But after watch it, it did reference the fact that Mr. X should have been dead and the episode where Mamo appeard, so it should be canon.
So should it be added then? And while Time Traveling is self explanatory it also acts like BFR in some way. What I mean is if your remember Mamo shot a beam through the projection Warping both Lupin and Zenigata to a different time period which would come in handy in some way like what Lupin presumably did by sending each other to the dino age.

I wonder if there are any High 8-C feats for Lupin as well given Lupin characters are nearly on this urban tier as skyscraper destruction based feats are there not to mention Goemon physically with a single chop made a statue out of a cliffside which funnily enough similiarly Sly also had something similiar taking hits and staggering an off guard the mutant primate who had something regarding a hills destruction rating High 8-C, then we would have a brawling bewteen a monkey faced wolf hybrid against a furry raccon.
Well, it's now possible given how Lupin and others' profiles are High 8-C via that tornado feat.

Is Lupin Still Burning?

10:09 Fujiko resiste be "tortured" by Mr. X through tickling (Resistance to Sense Manipulation?)

And about Lupin possessing the Time Travel, i'm not sure if he even kept it or not, at best a possibly could work, but that's it.

I remember hearing that tickling is officially Lupin and Fujiko's greatest weakness, aside from women for the former, so that resistance could just be a plot-related outlier

Creaturemaster971 said:
I remember hearing that tickling is officially Lupin and Fujiko's greatest weakness, aside from women for the former, so that resistance could just be a plot-related outlier
Fujiko say that the same trick wasn't going to work like last time, which is show by having machinery fail in torture her and even explode, so while it was valid before, it isn't anymore.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Ah okay, interesting. Would that count as some form of adaptation, or no?
I don't think, is not like she became more resistance during the torture.

Stefano4444 said:
Question, sense someone's bloodlust count as mere Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception?
Come again?

I mean if we are saying stuff about extrasensory perception Lupin actually has that heavily missing in his profile as I mentioned in the Lupin V. Sly Cooper thread he knows where a well guarded enemy is and just shoots them as precisely, I think in the Supersonic+ Feat Lupin shows such in that episode but there's more as he's very super human-ish wary perception time to time when danger is a foot as well and I think Lupin has touched upon the supernatrual before such was the case when he communicates with ghosts I think?

And I have doubts with Lupin having MOST of the stuff he carries in him like gadgetry and whatnot being labelled in "Optional Equipment." Rather then some of them being at least in standard equipment such as the decoy's among other inventory he carry's, Optional Equipment are things like Mamo's time traveling device (I forgot to label such.) Since its something Lupin wouldn't always carry around even if he has it and most of the things Lupin does carry wouldn't always require prep let alone be labelled as such.

So yes in all things considered a backup revision for the verse is needed given that you might have a point when standard stuff and then some is missing in Lupin's or hell others profiles (We forgot the laser reactionary/combat based feats even.), I would check myself but given the sudden deletion of some of the feats everything has becomes scatter brained and I need a source.

I mean if we are saying stuff about extrasensory perception Lupin actually has that heavily missing in his profile as I mentioned in the Lupin V. Sly Cooper thread he knows where a well guarded enemy is and just shoots them as precisely, I think in the Supersonic+ Feat Lupin shows such in that episode but there's more as he's very super human-ish wary perception time to time when danger is a foot as well and I think Lupin has touched upon the supernatrual before such was the case when he communicates with ghosts I think?
But that because he has somekind of sixth sense or because his five senses are simply that good?

I mean for having Extrasensory Perception, you kinda need to detect/perceive something that no human or animals in the real world shouldn't be able to do (like sense life force, see ghosts and etc).

Which is why i'm asking if sense someone bloodlust count as Extrasensory Perception.

And I have doubts with Lupin having MOST of the stuff he carries in him like gadgetry and whatnot being labelled in "Optional Equipment." Rather then some of them being at least in standard equipment such as the decoy's among other inventory he carry's, Optional Equipment are things like Mamo's time traveling device (I forgot to label such.) Since its something Lupin wouldn't always carry around even if he has it and most of the things Lupin does carry wouldn't always require prep let alone be labelled as such.
The problem is that is really hard to determinate which gadgets count as Standard Equipment or as Optional Equipment, i tried before but i have to conclude that Lupin rarely use the same exactly type of gadgets, with a few exceptions.

This is why i ended up with putting everything in Optional Equipment/Preparation.

Stefano4444 said:
Question, sense someone's bloodlust count as mere Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception?
It all depends on what they do while bloodlusted. Some people just get an overall stat boost when bloodlusted but some people gain new/upgraded abilities like the ones you mentioned.

Pur2uit said:
Stefano4444 said:
It all depends on what they do while bloodlusted. Some people just get an overall stat boost when bloodlusted but some people gain new/upgraded abilities like the ones you mentioned.
In fact Lupin have several episodes where he has sensed much more then just bloodlust as he also had encounters with the supernatural like in part 4 one I do not remember well but there is one in part 5 https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-Part-V/Episode-011?id=146763&s=default&reloading=1

6:37, Lupin somehow even when there was no sound noticed somebody right off the bat and shot one down with accurate quick ease.

13:04, After Lupin raced with Pablo the proclaimed south american drug kingpin, It was revealed to actually be long deceased all along and somehow Lupin suspected this.

Bonus - 17:57: Both Goemon and Lupin were quick enough to evade machine gunfire from this type.

Also I don't know if this is fully canon but either way I think it's worth a mention cause its that pecuilar so what the heck, Lupin apparently pulls a Super Mario Captain Lou Albano styled apperance in live action:

https://youtu.be/ukp77743vdY?t=399

And in this after Lupin evaded a giant in the air this huge Goemon also made an appearnce and he manages to later cut off the same huge giant in half.

Also Stefano had THIS to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtzE9jN6Hl0

"Something I also forgot to mention, Goemon one time in Part II did slice a falling star (basically a moving comet), of course this is either a massive outlier or at very best Toon Force."

The thing is even Lupin himself noticed this and rightfully so it's impressive, maybe if it is somehow accounted as an outlier it would probably fall on Toon Force though I'm not completely certain given the many crazy things Goemon can do.

I also forgot to mention I was going to add he also has Toon Force to some degree like uno reversing tnt back at zenigata with signs, Staying aloft in mid air defying gravity, Pink Jacket seems to carry this kind of thing. And fix a few things on Lupin like mispellings but unfortunately my internet went out at the time and when I got back at it they were locked.

Bumperino Infiniterino.

I need to see this new forum site first hand since everyone else is moving there maybe once I get the time I will do a revamp thread regarding the series as I will scan the entirity of whats missing.

Given 8-C Lupin should be a tad consistent just leave it at 8-C to possibly High 8-C then.

Stefano4444 said:
Yeah, but until the migration is completed is not like there is much we can do.
Where is the new site we are going to? I think I took care of mine.

Anyways I still had stuff to ask here or where ever over there is anyways.

You really have to bump this thread? Its has done its purpose.

It would have been locked time ago.

Back