• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara seeks vengeance on the aliens: Madara Uchiha vs Dark Samus

Doesn't phazon radiation's passive soul fuckery stomp Madara? He has resistance to soul manipulation, but that was for simply shoving his own soul back into his body (in fact, Naruto got his soul-related abilities deleted in this thread for the same reason and got it converted to just NPI).

He resists soul destruction via negging TSO and layered mindhax via having an EMS.

Dark Samus also lacks low-mid godly regen at this point so orbs would be enough.

What exactly does Samus have and do in this key?
Primarily Dark Samus fires spread shots of Phazon before turning invisible, which requires a visor that sees into other dimensions to track her. Phazon does a lot, you can look at the Phazon page for a general overview. She also uses the boost ball frequently, which lets her zip around the room at high speed while becoming invincible.

He resists soul destruction via negging TSO and layered mindhax via having an EMS.

Dark Samus also lacks low-mid godly regen at this point so orbs would be enough.
TSO don't have soul manipulation tho. It's even in the site rules.
V2tXtWL.png

Also, I’m pretty sure the only passive stuff about Phazon is it’s ability to induce vertigo and hallucinations and general sickness, the mind and soul stuff seems reserved for direct contact.

Dark Samus’ phazon fever passively nukes him if he gets close + Dark Samus will be spamming projectiles that do this also. Voting for Dark Samus

DS kind of just rekt's Madara, especially since this particular key of Dark Samus has some of the most overly specific Intangibility out there: Spatial Intangibility.

And Metroid Prime still wins because of the same exact reasons DS is winning here, so damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Dark Samus’ phazon fever passively nukes him if he gets close + Dark Samus will be spamming projectiles that do this also. Voting for Dark Samus
I actually haven’t heard the reason why the soul and mind hax is passive, only the stuff like hallucinations and nausea from the pirate logs.

If this is a stomp and there’s no way to make it fair I guess it should be closed, considering how OP Madara is I’m surprised.

I actually haven’t heard the reason why the soul and mind hax is passive, only the stuff like hallucinations and nausea from the pirate logs.
Phazon fever is just exposure to Phazon’s radiation. It would do pretty much the same thing but at a slower yet passive rate compared to instantaneous exposure via contact.

Back