• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Indra Otsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
The Former Leader vs. The Ancestor

Former Reincarnate vs. The Original.

Battle takes place at valley of the end.

Win by Incap/K.O.

Will Madara able to fend off his ancestor?

Madara
Delta2

rinnegan and above madara wins, anything below will lose, maybe EMS will make a good fight but than he will lose ultimatively...

Let's say for convenience sake that Indra is equal to EoS Sasuke. In that case I would say Indra beats any Madara barring Rikudo Madara.

1. Six Paths Madara wins

2. Rinnegan Madara is not even close to defeating Indra

3. EMS Madara just gets annihilated

1. Six Paths Madara wins

2. Rinnegan Madara is not even close to defeating Indra

3. EMS Madara just gets annihilated

The only thing that's possibly certain is that EMS Madara looses. Though considering Indra is virtually featless I'm not sure how this match can even be decided.

They said that Madara is the best Rinnegan (don't ask me why, kaguya and hagoromo should be better.)

So Madara with rinnegan win

Cielindigo said:
They said that Madara is the best Rinnegan (don't ask me why, kaguya and hagoromo should be better.)

Kaguya doesn't have Rinnegan, her Rinne-Sharingan is the father of it, though. I guess you can say she has all three dojutsu.

So Madara with rinnegan win
EMS Madara is stomped. MS Madara is elitegodduper stomped. Madara with Rinnegan would be tough, but one Indra Arrow. ƒæì Rikudou Madara would win as he surpassed Hagoromo in power (thanks to Rinne-Sharingan and some abilities that Hagoromo never unlocked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back