• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

How would you guys think of Phobos (and gestalt as a result) gaining resistances to a few things of the machine, due to needing the employers to step in and correct what he was doing?

it in theory makes sense, and it's the same reasoning for tricky's layered mind manipulation resistance we talked about, but not sure if it's too much of a stretch for Phobos.

What exactly you refering?
Phobos went against what The Machine and The Employers wanted him to do with project nexus, and needed Hank and Co. to take care of it.

either the machine didn't care phobos was threatening to destroy the majority of what makes up it, or it couldn't intervene against phobos.

Well, it is actually makes sense because Krinkels repedeatly says that dissonance is dangerous for The Machine/Employers and Phobos literally poisoned by this

He probably resist Mind Manip, Plot Manip and maybe Info Manip (Type 2) taking that The Machine is literally code. I think he should have acausality (Type 4) for working different from The Machine (Reality), despite it is governing shit like Space-Time, Fates, Causes and etc

Also all of this works on 4D since The Machine has HDE (Due to being entire space and time)

Last edited:
Well, it is actually makes sense because Krinkels repedeatly says that dissonance is dangerous for The Machine/Employers and Phobos literally poisoned by this shit

He probably resist Mind Manip, Plot Manip and maybe Info Manip (Type 2) taking that The Machine is literally code. I think he should have acausality (Type 4) for working different from The Machine (Reality), despite it is governing shit like Space-Time, Fates, Causes and etc

Also all of this works on 4D since The Machine has HDE (Due to being entire space and time)
idk, i think more supporters should have an opinion on what other supporters think going against the machine grants resistances and powers-wise, since you could argue they resist very few to very many hax from going against it. but i do think Mind Manipulation is definitely one, i don't remember why the machine has plot manipulation so im neutral on that, and info manip i also don't recall the scans aying it was code, so neutral on that too.

we'll also have to grab scans to put on the profiles of the characters who can go against the machine after figuring out what they should get.

Wait here
idk, i think more supporters should have an opinion on what other supporters think going against the machine grants resistances and powers-wise, since you could argue they resist very few to very many hax from going against it. but i do think Mind Manipulation is definitely one, i don't remember why the machine has plot manipulation so im neutral on that, and info manip i also don't recall the scans aying it was code, so neutral on that too.

we'll also have to grab scans to put on the profiles of the characters who can go against the machine after figuring out what they should get.

[ The Machine seems to work on code]

([https://madnesscombat.fandom.com/wiki/File:S-3LF_Eater.png S-3LF Eater who was made out of prime code was also said to be made out of The Machine], confirming that Prime Code = The Machine which is also supported series consistently being portrated as working on some sort of code)

Last edited:

Everything called to be story (Read full context) inside The Machine

Keep in the mind it is says same dude that were seen scrawling story of the game

Hey you actually did it !

Tho I don't really understand where the 0.29 tons comes from, could you explain ?

Last edited:
Wants to congrat this thread as Workshop got released. I'm now would download mod on lightsabers

Last edited:
Not sure why he'd upscale from this feat. he has zero reason to. his reaction speed could upscale up to hypersonic+ tho. the only people i could see upscaling to base Hypersonic+ are people who are notably faster than hank like Tricky
Wot? I mean that Hank should upscale to Hypersonic+ since he was ****** up when he did the feat and the difference between the speed and Hypersonic+ is only 1.02 times

Back