• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mage vs Pelinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they have a multitude of ways:

They can just turn his insane passively, erase him, power null him, they have Passive fate hax.

Then they have all of their instant abilities, which is a lot:

Here's some of them: https://imgur.com/a/U69NuQQ

... you do realize this would be a mismatch if those work, right

I dunno if they resist, but if he does, M A D N E S S GG, if they don't, Mage just Nihilus's him.

To say, passivestomp

I was suggested the Match by Zach.

If this is true, and Pelinal has no resistances to any of these, then I guess the darling of the High 4-C tier is done for.

Most of profile doesn't indicate if an ability is passive or not (plus the ability doesn't have justification but yeah, it's bad)

Anyway, I really need to said why this match is bad..?

I don't have to wait for the profile to have justifications, just as long as the abilities are in there and I can prove them, which I did.

It is on the character's profile.

So, it does count.

I've added that to the profile, the justification is on the revision thread, it's been there for nearly a week.

This is the Powers and Abilities on Mage's page:

Powers and Abilities: Fate Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Quantum), Anti-Matter Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Magic, Power Nullification, Transmutation, Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Precognition, Invisibility, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation, Attack Reflection, Dimensional Travel, Water Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Absorption, Causality Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Flight, Plasma Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Petrification, Empathic Manipulation, Empowerment, Darkness Manipulation, Density Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Creation, Death Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Life Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Ectoplasm Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Fusionism, Ice Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Sleep Manipulation, Portal Creation, Power Bestowal, Reactive Evolution, Technological Manipulation, Statistics Amplification & Reduction, Status Effect Inducement, Text Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Perception Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Resurrection, Necromancy, One Hit Kill, Madness Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Healing, Summoning, BFR, Sealing, Biological Manipulation, Acausality(Type 1, 4), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 5), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Regenerationn and Immortality Negation (Mid-Godly and Immortality type 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7), Resistance to Time Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Power Nullification, Curse Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Sealing, Chaos Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and many more | All previous abilities increased to a immense amount Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Nigh-Omniscience, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Type 4, 7, 8), Disease Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Absorption, and all previously stated abilities.

None of these powers have any justification, and just because you have a link to a thread that has said abilities with justifications doesn't mean anything. Unless those justifications are on the profile page, they aren't counted. That's how the wiki works.

Update the profile before making matches, this isn't rocket science.

They're on the revision thread, if you ignore the justifications, then that's the Argument from Ignorence and your vote doesn't have to be counted.

Udlmaster said:
They're on the revision thread, if you ignore the justifications, then that's the Argument from Ignorence and your vote doesn't have to be counted.
Then update the profile already. Do you know how many matches have been halted because a profile hasn't been properly updated? As I said, unless it is on the page, it doesn't exist. That's how the wiki works.

I also never voted, and the one being ignorant here is you.

I never said you voted, I said you're making the argument from Ignorence and therefore, I don't have to count your vote.

And I've given you citations, it's just now you choosing to ignoring it.

DMUA said:
Mortal

That is nothing against a true wall of text which also includes justificatio
N╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âo╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âl╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âo╠Âf╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

There's also 5+ people working on that profile.

Can you comprehend English?

How can you say that you have never said I voted and then immediately say that you don't have to count my vote when I have never voted and never implied that I will vote.

And how many times must this be said for you to understand it? This is not a hard concept.

If you make a point or state that a character has an ability or resistance or something of the sort that isn't on that character's profile. Then the power is disregarded until a content revision thread is made, added, and the profile is updated, regardless of whether or not the character has said power. Usually, however, the match will be stopped until the CRT is completed and the ability is added to the profile.

Here is a recent example of this:

This is a vs match between Alien X and Amazo.

The battle was a decisive win for Amazo because he has Maritan Manhunter's 4-D mindhax, something Alien X has no resistance to. However, someone made a CRTsaying that MM's 4-D mindhax is inaccurate. Said CRT needs to be finished being either approved or denied before concluding the fight with Amazo and Alien X in an accurate fashion.

Notice the last thing said in that thread.

"Well the MMH page has gone under some revisions. Which could change the outcome of this fight"

This shows how profiles pages and matches work. What is on the profile is used until the change is approved and edited in. And usually, a match will stop until such an edit is made.

>How can you say that you have never said I voted and then immediately say that you don't have to count my vote when I have never voted and never implied that I will vote.

Do you know what being preemptive is?

Also, the page is changed, are you happy now, you can cease your pointless moaning.

Guys calm down. This isn't something to be getting up in arms over.

However, you can't use that file with no justifications whatsoever. Link to an explanation blog, put justifications in, I don't care but you need something. "I can prove them" doesn't cut it, because the entire point of a profile is to provide what a character can do so you don't need to ask knowledgeable members.

I find some stuff kinda sus anyways but that'll be it's own thing, but I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back