• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Guilty Gear Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Ability

Sol: Enhanced Senses and Reactive Evolution - Saw Testament while he is invisible in original Guilty Gear. He was able to adapt to tuning of the Backyard in GG2O.

Si and Sol: Power Nullification - Sol stated that Sin can dispel spells, though he couldn't in his fight in GG2O. Sol should have it as well since he trained him.

Si: Enhanced Senses and Healing - Able to know how powerful Valentine is just by looking at her. Patecatl Stain is able to heal the allies.

Rave: Smoke Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and Sealing - Created large amount of smoke in his fight against Sol in GG2O. Sealed Ky in some barrier in GG2O also and Paradigm called it space curvature.

Ky: Sealing, Portal Creation and Time Slow - With Thunderseal, Ky sealed Dizzy in a frozen state and Paradigm said that the time within the seal is slowed to the point that it almost stopped. He was able to create a portal for Sin to catch up to Sol and Izuna.

Valentine: Telekinesis, BFR, Duplication, Self-destruction Resurrection, Spatial Manipulation and Forcefield Creation - Telekinetically lifted Sin and created barriers against Sol. Like Sol, she can resurrect unknown number of times by utilizing master ghosts. She can self-destruct as seen at the end of GG2O. Closed the dimensional portal That Man opened by thought also at the end of GG2O. BFRd Sol to her own consciousness where she has many duplicates.

Sol: Air Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Spatial Manipulation, Chi Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation, Sealing, Time Manipulation, Light Manipulation - Sol had and made the OutRage weapons which includes Anji's Zessen, which can manipulate air, chi, sound and electromagnetic signals, teleport and create dimensional barriers. He also fused Fireseal with Zenga, which is able to use light magic. He also made and confiscated the Ky's sword in Lightning The Urgent, which is able to create lightning and able to seal someone in subspace that slow time to near halt.

That Ma: Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement and Pocket Reality Manipulation - Able to amplify someone so they can resist Backyard. He can bind other people with spells and created space called Cube within backyard, also created field to talk with Axl and Pocket dimension to contain a black hole.

That Ma: Chi Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Age Manipulation - He can revert age, as he can do it to himself. Sol called him "pinnacle of all magicians", and as such, should be able to know all of the elements within magic and likely their abilities such as ki users ability to sense flow of ki.

Sol: Extrasensory Perception - Able to see where the enemy is once it spotted by any of his summons. And no, this isn't game mechanics. I'm pretty sure Sol commented that it comes from tuning or something. He is also able to track Valentine's location after she teleported.

All Gears: Resistance to Disease - This should be obvious. Gears are supposed to cure diseases, just look at Justice's backstory.

Sol, Justice and Bedma: Resistance to Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure - Both Adam and Eve have capacity to survive Absolute World which will kill all of the races in the universe, creating mass extinction and erases everything that can't survive the absolute world. Bedman also should be able to survive it as he is going to restore every people that died once Absolute World happens.

Bedma: Time Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation and Memory Manipulation - Replaying events of himself, creating duplicates in the process is his main shtick. I think it counts as time manipulation. Elphelt's memory was temporarily erased when in dream world as seen in her Revelator arcade. Used hypnosis on Faust on GGXrd Sign.

Bedman, I-No, Axl, Raven and Si: Resistance to Mind and Soul - They fought and met with Jack-O at Heaven's Edge, which is very reminiscent of "Heaven" which is in the Backyard. Axl talked with Bedman in dream world, which is part of the Backyard.

Axl and I-No: Teleportation, Reality Warping and Existence Erasure - With enough usage of time slipping powers, he is able to erase history as that was his problem in Xrd, erasing current world or erasing previous world. He is also able to disturb very flow of reality. In the library, people like Axl and I-no can cross not just time but also space, as it's called space-time.

Bedma: Magic and Forcefield Creation - Trapped That Man in a barrier in Xrd Sign which counts as magic.

All magic users: Information Manipulation - Magic is just the ability to temporarily borrow and use info from the Backyard, creating supernatural stuff in the process.

Sol: Creation - Able to recreate his bike after it was blown up by antimatter bomb by a gear.

Sol: Absorption - Able to kickstart the junkyard by using the blast's energy at the end of Xrd Revelator. Though I don't know if this counts as Absorption for sure.

Jam: Extrasensory Perception - Like Kim, Jam can sense Ki from other people, as seen in Xrd Revelator.

That Ma: Creation - Able to convert energy into matter, as seen when creating a black hole.

I-No: Thread Manipulation - Can manipulate thread on her guitar.

Leo: Creation and Limited Transmutation - Able to create physical objects as projectile as seen with his fireball. He can also change shape of his weapon as seen in his instant kill.

Ramlethal: Resurrection and Res to Radiation - Able to come back from the dead as seen in the Xrd Revelator ending. Wasn't physically affected by antimatter bomb, which has radiation.

I-No and Axl: Acausality Type 2 and 4 - They exist even though they're future and past are already erased from the current timeline. I-No particular is considered to be an anomaly for the Backyard and shouldn't exist to begin with if not for the war between gear and humans.

Zato: Immortality Type 6 and 7, Extrasensory Perception, Intangibility, Possession and Absorption - Eddie is able to live by consuming it's host and being parasite as seen in original Guilty Gear. He can also be intangible because it's a shadow. We saw Eddie possessing Zato in GGXX. Zato has Type 7 because he's dead obviously. He can sense someone without his sight but by something else. His voice system in GGXrd is prime example of that.

Chipp: Enhanced Senses and Supernatural Luck - Able to sense invisible Testament in original Guilty Gear. Also just look at his luck by his "reads". He inflitrated the country without anyone catching him despite being known well because he's a president. Knew what Sanctus Populi was doing and how Elders were manipulated by luck, it's bullshit.

Testament: Aura and Resurrection - Axl felt strange aura from him in original Guilty Gear. Zanuff stated that he killed Testament before, but somehow he got back.

Johnny: Enhanced Senses - Johnny felt Justice's aura from prison from at least another country in original Guilty Gear.

Millia: Energy Projection and Extrasensory Perception - Her hair was able to react to threats like Slayer in GGXX. For energy, well, 214HS.

Faust: Resistance to Precognition - According to Venom in GGXX, the assassins who are able to participate to the opponent's movements, couldn't follow Faust at all due to being so inhumane.

Millia, Zato, Slayer and Venom: Precognition - Able to participate to the opponent's movements and create perfect opportunity to land fatal blow according to Venom in GGXX.

Venom: Sealing - Sealed Slayer in a coffin during Route 1 in GGXX.

Johnny: Power Nullification - Nullified Robo Ky's brainwashing on Chipp in Chipp's arcade in GGXX.

Elphelt: Empathic Manipulation, Summoning and Forcefield Creation - This is obvious, her insta kill is Empathy no doubt. When Elphelt became an enemy, she summoned fuckton of swords at Sol. At end of sign, she's been shown to be able to create barrier both That Man and Sol struggled with.

Anyone who is able to resist Backyard: Res to Material Attacks - The sheer amount of density of information in the Backyard will result on disintegration to any lifeform according to Paradigm.

Scaling

Bedma
He should be straight up High 4-C. He knocked out Slayer in Sign and fought Gabriel while not going all out. We can call Jack-O and Chipp fighting him as an outlier.

Bedman: High 4-C. Only that. No 5-C.

Elphelt and Ramlethal
They should be possibly 4-C. Elphelt is specifically designed to keep an eye on Sol and was confident on fighting him. Ram's self-destruct will repeatedly stated to be able to kill Sol as well. They are scaled to each other because they're twins and kinda constructed the same way.

Elphelt/Ramlethal: 5-C, possibly 4-C

Bridget
She should be 5-C. We saw her fighting Millia and Chipp in GGXX. Also she is the only one in High 7-A, I don't see reason why we keeping that tier.

Bridget: 5-C.

Ky
He should be downgraded to 4-C. All he did was lose to Base Sol when serious and easily defeated Sol when bloodlusted. Nothing suggest that he is comparable to the likes of That Man and Slayer or DI Sol for that matter, he just scared him in base.

Ky: 4-C

Leo and Johnny
Leo is Ky's rival of course he scales to Ky. He also cracked Bedman's frame albeit it was already damaged by Gabriel and with help of Johnny. Johnny should scale to Leo as well, they're shown to be comparable in Xrd Revelator.

Johnny/Leo: 4-C

Si
Sin should be 4-C straight up. Not just that he always fight Sol, he can take on Valentine as well. He is able to push back Ariels more than Sol's Junkyard.

Sin: 4-C

Venom
Venom's supposed suicide attack should be able to kill Bedman and thus scales to him. With Robo Ky's self-destruction, he was able to beat Bedman without dying.

Venom: 5-C, High 4-C with Teramachina System

Possible 3-A
So, yeah, I'm not saying that Backyard scales to someone or something like that like the last upgrade. I kinda disagree with that one. It's about the event called Absolute World.

Here is That Man and Paradigm's statement.

Are you familiar with the term "Big five"?

The Ordovician, the Devonian, the Permian, the Triassic and the Cretaceous-Paleogene. In its lifetime, Earth has seen 5 mass extinction events. I'm sure you're all familiar with the dinosaurs.

Yes, but the events are not limited to the earth. It is also happening across the universe. In Absolute World that is.

This is the proof that absolute world will kill everything in the universe. But of course, this definitely isn't enough. If this is 3-A, Thanos' snap will be 3-A which is false.

Here is Jack-O's statement.

In the Backyard, there are two types of information bodies. Let's call them Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve have neither will nor intelligence. They appear for split second, then disappear immediately. But in the event they both appear at the same time, the boundary between the present world and Backyard. They merge for a second. That is the state called Absolute World. Anything that cannot take the merging will be erased.

And this is Jack-O's statement that Sol and Justice can survive the Absolute World.

Adam and Eve can resist the extinction. For they are practically immortal.

So yes, it will erase everything (meaning all matter since thing is matter after all) on universal scale since it will affect anyone on universal scale. Though Ever told me while we're doing the BB revision that erasure of all matter in the universe will not result to 3-A. It makes sense when you think about it. Universe is mostly an empty space after all.

But Absolute World may be able to destroy physical space as well.

So the information flares are the results of the Absolute World?

So what are the information flares exactly? This is the conversation between Zappa and Leo.

Think of this balloon as the current reality's space. It can hold at most one liter of water. Let's assume that water is information. It can expand and contract without a problem, since it's, well, a balloon. But through some bizarre phenomena, ten liters of water suddenly materialize within the balloon. This is what we call information flare. So, what do you think will happen?

The balloon will explode and water will fall over the place.

Correct. The balloon will repair over time but the information spilt will cause several inexplicable phenomena around it.

So Absolute World will destroy physical space as a side effect. Though at first this isn't universal, it clearly wasn't. But again, Absolute World, when truly will happen, is a phenomena with universal scale. It also kinda makes sense, Backyard is a place with virtually all of the information in the universe resides from, after all, merging with it will obviously spill information.

You see, I'm pretty iffy about this so I'm not pushing this too much. This only scales to Sol and Justice and if we're really generous, That Man, Bedman and Slayer. Those are the ones who can logically survive the Absolute World.

So:

Sol: 4-C, possibly 3-A | High 4-C, possibly 3-A

Justice: 4-C, possibly 3-A

Bedman: High 4-C, possibly 3-A

Slayer: High 4-C, possibly 3-A

That Man: High 4-C, possibly 3-A

Whew lad that's a lot. For abilities it looks fine. I will ask others about the Upgrades though.

Oh yeah I forgot. 4-Cs and likely 5-Cs Lifting strength should be Class M. Justice is shown to be as big as Illyria Castle in Sign.

That Man: Information Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Power Nullification and Soul Manipulation - That Man harvested Aria's soul while she is rampaging as Justice. He can mess with info as he can create Valentines. Should've stopped the Cradle from teleporting to Backyard albeit he stopped by Bedman.

@Matt

I'm okay with not accepting 3-A, I'm iffy about it after all. Though I want to know why you disagree.

we have a statement from sol saying ky could fight him going all out ky has held back when they fought each other in the past

That's why sol came to see ky so both can fight one another without holding back. When ky overwhelmed sol sol said he was still holding back

Looking at the justifications I definitely don't think 3-A works. Having multiple extinction events across many planets across the universe isn't even in the realm of 3-A.

Assaltwaffle said:
Looking at the justifications I definitely don't think 3-A works. Having multiple extinction events across many planets across the universe isn't even in the realm of 3-A.
That's not what I meant by the proposal. The proposal is that Absolute World will not only kill every single lifeform in the universe but also erase everything in the universe and possibly even destroy the physical space itself.

Did you listen to their conversation sol said he wants them to fight seriously holding nothing back sol was going to transform but ky overwhelmed him before he got a chance ky was still holding back

Sol said when ky first challenge him to a fight sol was scared to fight serious ky and he was ready to go all out but because ky never fought him with the intention of killing him he wasn't serious

Did he took a blow against DI Sol? No. Did he attacked DI Sol? No. He overwhelmed base not DI. He was ready to go all-out. He went all-out. But as base. Base is 4-C.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Did he took a blow against DI Sol? No. Did he attacked DI Sol? No. He overwhelmed base not DI. He was ready to go all-out. He went all-out. But as base. Base is 4-C.
Sol had said multiple times serious ky can fight di sol

Also when ky overwhelmed sol he was still holding back he has never been serious in fighting sol

"You still didn't fight me seriously why?" Sol after ky beat him

For third time, it was 4-C Sol goddamit. He wasn't transformed into DI. And when did he said that? He said going all-out but he didn't said it is DI. Ky defeated Base not DI.

Go to 26:00 into the video I posted the link

Sol said he was going to transform but ky didn't give him a chance

Sol was scared of serious ky he said he have to go all out to fight him. If ky scared sol that much why wouldn't he use di

Also if sol was just to stay in base form to fight ky that would count as holding back that wasn't what sol wanted he wanted a fight where both him and ky went all out sol doesn't think of his past fights with ky as fights just then playing with swords

Yeah? At the end of the day, he didn't fight the DI one, he shouldn't scale especially when even partially transformed Sol is astronomically stronger than base Sol. He didn't gave a chance on base, not DI. He fought base, not DI.

He's going to do that yet he didn't, by your logic, Leo and Johnny should be High 4-C as well, which is false.

ky overwhelmed before he got a chance to otherwise he would have transformed

Sol:"you still didn't fight me seriously why?"

Ky:"hah this was a twist on a regular fights you didn't transform yourself"

Sol:"you just didn't give me a chance"

While ky hasn't fought dragon install we do have statements of sol saying serious ky is a threat to him. The whole point of their conversation was sol wanting to really settle things between holding nothing back. If sol didn't use the dragon install would that not be holding back on sol's part?

He. Didn't. Used. Dragon. Install. He. Couldn't. That's. The. Point. He. Never. Fought. Him.

He never took a blow, he never give a hit on DI, he was scared, yes. Did he transformed? No. Therefore he doesn't scale. He defeated the base, how many times I have to tell you that. C'mon it's easy to understand, if he never fought him, he shouldn't scale. Your power won't grow ten times when you're bloodlusted.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
He. Didn't. Used. Dragon. Install. He. Couldn't. That's. The. Point. He. Never. Fought. Him.

He never took a blow, he never give a hit on DI, he was scared, yes. Did he transformed? No. Therefore he doesn't scale. He defeated the base, how many times I have to tell you that. C'mon it's easy to understand, if he never fought him, he shouldn't scale. Your power won't grow ten times when you're bloodlusted.
Sol was going to transform but ky didn't let him

Sol didn't transform in their other fight because ky wasn't serious enough sol said ky has never used his full power when they have fought in the past

"You never got serious not once"

Sol wanted them to fight going all out even if ky hasn't fought sol at full power sol thinks he can and sol hasn't fought ky at full power as well

If you don't want to have high 4-C ky he should be at least 4-C sol thinks of him as a serious threat

"I was ready to fight with everything I had" that's what sol said to ky

When ky beat base sol he wasn't going all out

Screams in agony

You're not bringing any new evidence on the table at all. You're debunked over and over again, how many times do I have to tell you that, stomping 4-C doesn't make you High 4-C, At least 4-C at best. He said serious means he's bloodlusted, DI Sol is almost 10 times stronger than Base goddamit.

I disagree withElphelt being 4C. She was stomped by Sol in a single punch once she was possessed by Ariels

She gave trouble to Leo and comparable to Ram, who fought and almost killed Sol if not for El. It's possibly 4-C anyway.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Screams in agony

You're not bringing any new evidence on the table at all. You're debunked over and over again, how many times do I have to tell you that, stomping 4-C doesn't make you High 4-C, At least 4-C at best. He said serious means he's bloodlusted, DI Sol is almost 10 times stronger than Base goddamit.
Actually read what I'm putting I'm not saying ky should scale to di sol for beating him in base I'm saying he should scale because sol said Ky could fight sol at full strength if he was serious

You have debunked nothing we literally have sol saying he was going transform into the dragon install but he didn't because ky didn't let him

I literally posted a link to their entire conversation where sol said he wants the both of them to fight holding nothing back for them to take their fight seriously

Sol: you still didn't fight me seriously why?

Ky: hah this was a twist on a regular fights. You didn't transform yourself

Sol:you just didn't give me a chance

This is directly from the game sol was going to use the dragon install to fight ky do you want me to find other lines from the game saying ky can fight a full power sol?

By that logic, Potemkin should scale to Bedman by believing that he can kill him. Sol just believed, not transformed at the end of the day. I read it at Japanese, he's going to do the fight in full-powered base. He got stomped by Raven at GG2O, there's anti-feat.

At least 4-C, likely much higher. That's the best I can agree with.

Most abilities are fine [i will also add Self-Sustanance to some char.], also the suggested ratings sans Ky and i disagree with the 3-A stuff.

The notion that Ky is comparable to DI Sol is ridiculous, that would also make him comparable to Slayer which i'm vehemently against without further proof and also likely wasn't author intent

He is not comparable to DI Sol, but he is fairly stronger than Base Sol, who is 4-C+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back