• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make a character based on your Username!

because human nature is to seek out the strong, no one wants their character to be lol killed by someone elses,

that's why I suggest instead of making the most OP character why not make the best character?

Senkoro said:
because human nature is to seek out the strong, no one wants their character to be lol killed by someone elses,
that's why I suggest instead of making the most OP character why not make the best character?
Well yeah. It's rather uninteresting as of late, reading all these characters, but yeah.

Your suggestion is pretty much the point of this thread, right before it became a dong-sizing contest of sorts.

"Try to make a character based on your Username! You can choose to put anything to help flesh out your character; You may describe their powers and Tier, describe their looks, make a short backstory, share a drawing/picture of your character, basically anything that helps build your character! You can make it short if you want."

There's not point on limiting tiers though imo, just if they have good characterization, it's good enough for me. I'll still keep coming back to this thread though.

Name: R.O.U.N. Rapidly Overwhelming Unknown Nume

Tier: Higher than his opponents.

Powers/Abilities: Obliterates his opponents in 12 seconds, regardless of hax, hax resistence, nullification techniques, etc.

Description: R.O.U.N is a diety of unknown origin. His only known characteristic is materializing in front of his opponents and utterly destroying them, regardless of abilities, in a timeframe of 12 seconds.

Senkoro said:
Then how would he fare against someone with the exact same power?
The fight would go on for eternity. And literally everything would be destroyed in an instant of time so infinitely small, it would be impossible for even a High 1-A character to comprehend it.

Interesting theory, but it's still far from the most op character. Quite the opposite. Besides your own statements are contradictory, if they could destroy everything in 1 second it wouldn't need 12. If his tier is higher than his opponents then it means he's weaker tier 9<tier 8, also if if he is facing an opponent who has the exact same power as himself it means his tier continually becomes higher until it reaches infinite. Besides you stated the fight ends after 12 seconds regardless of his opponents power, however now you claim the battle will take forever.

Tier 0 is the lowest and strongest tier in this system meaning your character will become infinitely weak when faced with themselves.

You should have probably chosen something more conventional like omnipotence when you were creating your character.

Time to create my previous's character friend:

Name: Khang

Main Power/s: Manipulate Reality on the broadest sense, along with a slew of other abilities...

Short Bio: A college student and also a long time friend with Andy, who get dragged into anything s/he does. Because he's always get dragged along by hir, he gained many abilities just to keep up with hir antic.The abilities to manipulate reality on the broadest sense is also one of the abilities he gained, which, by definition, mean he could manipulate "anything that had existed, still exist, and will exist". Because of his goal to live a normal life and have a job, he's always lament about his abnormal achievement and try to be a straigth man to his friend's weirdness, without realizing his sense of "normal" have been warped.

Tier: Unknown, he himself think he could not beat hir, however.

Roun12 said:
Name: R.O.U.N. Rapidly Overwhelming Unknown NumeTier: Higher than his opponents.
Powers/Abilities: Obliterates his opponents in 12 seconds, regardless of hax, hax resistence, nullification techniques, etc.

Description: R.O.U.N is a diety of unknown origin. His only known characteristic is materializing in front of his opponents and utterly destroying them, regardless of abilities, in a timeframe of 12 seconds.
Oh boy, if your character fought against mine, they would create an infinite loop of my character equalizing them both and yours upgrading his stats lol.

Wait a moment... how high are his stats compared to his enemy? What if he is just 1 tier above and I create a tier x attack then power down to tier y, so he is now tier z, but because x>z>y he would lose when said attack hits him because he would be unable to power up anymore? and all of that in a timeframe below 12 seconds

Think of it similar to SCP-682's adaptation ability but infinitely better. He gains as much power as the situation requires.... Even if the concepts beyond the concepts of a situation and a requirement are destroyed.

Oh boy, if your character fought against mine, they would create an infinite loop of my character equalizing them both and yours upgrading his stats lol.

Wait a moment... how high are his stats compared to his enemy? What if he is just 1 tier above and I create a tier x attack then power down to tier y, so he is now tier z, but because x>z>y he would lose when said attack hits him because he would be unable to power up anymore? and all of that in a timeframe below 12 seconds

Bruh

Roun12 said:
Name: R.O.U.N. Rapidly Overwhelming Unknown Nume
Tier: Higher than his opponents.

So he's a surprise boss of a gag manga?

Aaannddddd every OC is back to being a "Superior to High 1-A" type of character, lol.

I do think we should just limit the characters at this point, too many Mary Sues, too many reality warpers, too many guys who are like "lol, who cares about tiers ? My character SOLO ALL OF FICTION."

Yes, overpowered characters can be interesting (Saitama for an example) but these guys aren't half as interesting as Saitama or even the rest of the OPM characters.

I agree with Lewd Obito.

Many of these characters are just...uh. This isn't even a battle thing. It's just a make your own character thing.

Xali990 said:
I am actually working on concept art for my character.
Dude, edit your post or something methinks. Triple posting is kinda uhh.

Anyway, I'd like to see what you'd come up with. I hope its more interesting than "Tier: Stronker than everyone".

Interesting character, eh? Wonder if this will worked:

Name: Andy Khang

Main Power/s: The power of Manzu.

Description:

"This is the Age for the Heart of Steel, the Pride of Lion and the Humor of Gold".
Along with such world, come the era where happiness is a commodity, humor is a skill and laughter is a must. Within that peaceful world come Andy Khang, but his life isn't really a peaceful, happy-go-lucky as the world would hope: Getting dog shit on his shoe every morning, being dumped by his wife for a comedian, his son won't talk him face-to-face, the secret dojo of his got destroyed, etc... And, with the constant stress from society to smile in public, he come to hate it, and humor in general. Realize that this world isn't such a happy place as it thought, and everyone is always pretending, he, a bald 40-years-old with stomachache, high blood pressure and colesteron, started his own office and exploit the fact as a self-proclaim Laughist-for-hire, taking any laugh-relate job possible. With his art of Manzu, that combine Manzai with combat, he take on the darkness of the world with the duel of Laugh that is famous for his world.

Tier: Tier 9-C at minimum, though through the power of Manzu that ultilize the human's suffering to deathly comedy, he get stronger the more irritated he become.

Weakness: His stomachache and heart disease could strike at any moment, especially during stressful situation that come from his anger could impeded his movement.

Andykhang said:

Main Power/s: The power of Manzu.

Description:

"This is the Age for the Heart of Steel, the Pride of Lion and the Humor of Gold".
Along with such world, come the era where happiness is a commodity, humor is a skill and laughter is a must. Within that peaceful world come Andy Khang, but his life isn't really a peaceful, happy-go-lucky as the world would hope: Getting dog shit on his shoe every morning, being dumped by his wife for a comedian, his son won't talk him face-to-face, the secret dojo of his got destroyed, etc... And, with the constant stress from society to smile in public, he come to hate it, and humor in general. Realize that this world isn't such a happy place as it thought, and everyone is always pretending, he, a bald 40-years-old with stomachache, high blood pressure and colesteron, started his own office and exploit the fact as a self-proclaim Laughist-for-hire, taking any laugh-relate job possible. With his art of Manzu, that combine Manzai with combat, he take on the darkness of the world with the duel of Laugh that is famous for his world.

Tier: Tier 9-C at minimum, though through the power of Manzu that ultilize the human's suffering to deathly comedy, he get stronger the more irritated he become.

Weakness: His stomachache and heart disease could strike at any moment, especially during stressful situation that come from his anger could impeded his movement.
Now that is a character I would watch

Andykhang said:
I'd pay one of my Gemmysaur's Gemmyhorns to watch this. This is real good.

Andykhang said:
BrokenLord said:
look at the one thats here that is just his primary ability

list of abilities and powers:reality warping,toonforce,high-Godly regen,immortality 1-3-4,spatial manipulation,time manitulation,nigh omniscience,nigh omnipotence,plot manipulation,durability negation,omnipresence,probability manipulation,absolite resurrection,age manipulation,necromancy,"Broken manipulation"(can control all things broken in all the forms that "Broken" can be)
My character could just no-sell any of that...(in fact... i think it could no-sell any of the character described in here).So i guess it's more broken than you? More over, i even think of a character that's friend with that character and ,after involving so much with hir, he gained so much ability he want to shouted out and lament how much broken it is. (yeah... bit of a mind-****** there when i make a plot for that.)
my charactor is incomplete and is 1 billionth of him self and once you called your charactor broken mine control then that instant because your the creator of the charactor my charactor's true form is only weak to vs battle admins (true one is on joke battles wiki otherwise would be limited to tier 0 but he is to broken for that he is the imbodyment of Broken enything thats atall broken he can control them and he made a servent for himself the imbodyment of all glitches witch started out as a 2nd dimentional being)

My character could just no-sell any of that...(in fact... i think it could no-sell any of the character described in here).So i guess it's more broken than you? More over, i even think of a character that's friend with that character and ,after involving so much with hir, he gained so much ability he want to shouted out and lament how much broken it is. (yeah... bit of a mind-****** there when i make a plot for that.)
my charactor is incomplete and is 1 billionth of him self and once you called your charactor broken mine control then that instant because your the creator of the charactor my charactor's true form is only weak to vs battle admins (true one is on joke battles wiki otherwise would be limited to tier 0 but he is to broken for that he is the imbodyment of Broken enything thats atall broken he can control them and he made a servent for himself the imbodyment of all glitches witch started out as a 2nd dimentional being)

English please

Xali990 said:
my charactor is incomplete and is 1 billionth of him self and once you called your charactor broken mine control then that instant because your the creator of the charactor my charactor's true form is only weak to vs battle admins (true one is on joke battles wiki otherwise would be limited to tier 0 but he is to broken for that he is the imbodyment of Broken enything thats atall broken he can control them and he made a servent for himself the imbodyment of all glitches witch started out as a 2nd dimentional being) English please
it is

Broken's reality is everything nothing he can both create and distroy :)

and can bend or mess up reality as he pleases if it wernt for vs server admins...

they make him his weaker form... which is here

BrokenLord, Please don't triple post especially when what you're posting is not of any sort of importance, as you're breaking more than just your character but the thread as well.

I have been thinking of a character who can't be hurt by anything or anyone, but can't harm others too. It's kinda like these characters who stands in one place and talk to the audience. It can enter in conversations with other characters too. If it becomes bored it just simply disappears out of the conversation. It's personality would be kinda weird and no-sense, but could be understandable. It's appearance would basically be a pretty simple looking creature behind a "fake" background, like a cartoon character. It's face isn't animated and just changes in an instant based on it's reactions or feelings. Probably never going to be a thing, just an idea.

Back