• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mefre said:
Quirk Name: Chaos Bandit
Chaos Bandit is a quirk allows the user to take away any sense, feeling, willpower, memory or any othervise non-physical thing away from any target. There is no real limit for how many the user can take away from at the time.

Limitation(s):

-The user can only take away 5 things from each target at once.

-Feelings being taken counts as 1 for each major feelings (Hope, Despair, Anger, etc.).

-The user cannot take away quirks, but can take away the memories of the quirk, removing the target's control of it.

-The user needs to touch the target in order to use the quirk to take away something (The quirk's effect goes through clothing and armor).

Equipment: A long chain used to drag people closer.

Special Moves:

• Hypnos's Presence: Takes away the target's Stamina.
  • Oizys's Influence: Takes away the target's ability to feel Hope.
  • Moros's Path: Takes away the target's Willpower.
  • Thanatos's Touch: Takes away the target's ability to sub-consciouscly beat their heart.
  • Embrace of Mother Nyx: All of the above and takes away the memories of all Loved Ones.
Edge Level 100

Shockgust: Rei Shiranai can create something that appears to be either a gust of wind that makes shockwaves or a series of shockwaves that create a gust of wind. In reality, it is both, with the two causing each other to exist simultaneously through a causal loop. As a result of this, it seems to appear slightly before the user casts it.

Unrelated to the Quirk itself, but she happened to be patient zero for the user.

ITSGAMEOVERMAN said:
Actionmanrandell said:
quirk:dead zone

description: the ability to create a terrirtory of effect around onesself in which nothing can happen or exist within that territory other than the people within this territory. as such no quirk can be activated within this zone. no true momentum or force can be exerted upon the hero.
how big is the zone
about 500 yards. but even attacks fired outside this zone are nullified

Quirk Name: Animagus

What it does: Gives me two forms

1st Form: A werewolf form, gives me greater strength, speed, and tracking capabilities, gives me a sort of healing factor

1st Form Limitations: Is painfull and tireing to keep up, can be harmed by sliver (like most werewolves), can loose control of form and attack others by accident, makes me taller than my normal height (5'9)

2nd Form: I become a full wolf, giving me even greater speed than the first one, greater stealth, greater sense of smell and tracking

2nd From Limitations: While not tiering to keep up, i lose most of my strength, can be killed by traditonal means to kill a wolf, weak to silver still

Vigilante Name: The Hound of Baskersville

Actionmanrandell said:
ITSGAMEOVERMAN said:
Actionmanrandell said:
quirk:dead zone

description: the ability to create a terrirtory of effect around onesself in which nothing can happen or exist within that territory other than the people within this territory. as such no quirk can be activated within this zone. no true momentum or force can be exerted upon the hero.
how big is the zone
about 500 yards. but even attacks fired outside this zone are nullified
Any... limitations? or weaknesses?

Quirk Name: Point/Counter Point

What it does: Gives me a insight ability upon activation, allows me to counter physical attacks or projectiles with perfect acccuracy, I have a small weak spot near my third upper-thoracic vertebrae

Limitations: Can be countered if my weak spot is learned of, can only be used for 15 minutes at a time with a 15 minute charge time if fully used

Equipment-

Yamatoshia: A katana made of a combonations of steel, has the "ability" to learn a items density after clashing with it enough (aprox 10 hits) and when it lerans the blades gleams and can cut through almost any material that isnt quirk based, can cut through less dense materials without having to charge up

Yamatoshia Limits: Is not indestructible, just very durable, is breakable but is hard to do, does take a toll on my arms and can be heavy to carry, will forget how to cut through a material after a period of time (30 minutes), after every ten strikes against the same material it cuts through but takes more hits to gleam again so cant constanly gleam

Super Moves:

Switch Stance: I ready my blade in a samurai stance which charges up takeion praticles (what allows the blade to gleam) in the blade and charge and depending on which stance im in depends on what it does

1st Stance: I Jump into the air and spin my body like a top and slice in a circle formation

2nd stance: I flip the blade so the blade is facing backwards and do a series of slicing motions

3rd stance: I flip the blade like in stance 2 but i dash foward and around the person and hold my blade to there neck

Vigilante Name: Otosuki

Hero Name: Niko Narisaka

Quirk Name: Nekonomics

What it does: Gives Cat-Like Reflexes, gives neko tail,nose, ears, and sharp claws and fangs

Limitations: Purrs when pet, has a weakness of the ears and tail

Super Moves:

Break you niko niko knees: Gives a boost of strength

(My friends 11 year old sister asked me to write this, dont judge me)

Quirk Name: Savepoint

What it does: Allows me to pick a point in time and travel back to it, so if i get injured i can travel back to when i wasnt

Limitations: Can only have one checkpoint at one time, has to be within the past 30 minutes

Super Moves:

Reset: Allows me to reset everybody to a certain time within the past 24 hours, can only be done once a week

Equipment

Knife: To cause harm

Quirk: Bond of Blood

Description: The user and target share their thoughts, emotions, senses, pain, but not wounds, stamina or effects from medicine and drugs

Limitation(s):

• Only 1 target at a time
  • The bond requires eye contact for 2 seconds to form
  • User and target must be within 20 meters. If the distance is greater, the bond breaks
Equipment: Pain-killing pills, Taser

Special Move:

• Double-edged Ignorance: The user's body ignores pain completely for 10 seconds, but the target still feels it normally. Also allows the user to surpass his regular body limits by 30%. Then, user receives all the ignored pain all at once, and pain-killers have no effect for 10 minutes

Fish Arm: The user can split their right arm into a number of fish. By default, it creates 14 sardines that act instinctually, but this Quirk's power lies in its development potential. The number of parts of the arm that correspond to a fish can be developed.

The

Quirk Name: Crossbolt

What it does: I put both my hands togheter in a finger gun shape and bend my pointer fingers back to form a cross bow shape and when i push my fingers out a bolt of higly concentrated energy shoots from my fingertips, can pirece through almost anything

Limitations: If my fingers are wet the bolt dosent form correctly and can burn my fingers

(This one was made by a friend of mine, so all credits go to her)

Name : Sakura, Yua

Quirk : Regret

What it does: Allows Yua to manipulate the opponent's mind and reflect all the horrible events that have happened in their past to pain, taking away all their happy memories she uses them to gain more speed and power.

Weaknesses: Doesn't think before she acts, Schizophrenic, Childish

Power Moves: Remorse (Allows Yua to become childlike and the pain more severe)

(Attack On Titan Inspired)

Quirk Name: Titan

What it does: Depending on which form i choose, i can grow to a giant size or keep my normal height (5'9)

Limitations: Most of clothes get ripped in the process, i have no control over who i attack, is difficult to get under control once im in a titan form, if my neck tendon gets cut i am forced out and i only get 9 lives, (nine times if it gets cut i must get surgery to get a new one or i cant use my quirk), i can drop out of a titan form but takes 30 seconds to change it (15 if i am changing to pure titan) which leaves me vunerable, once a time runs out of how long i can hold a form i must wait 45 seconds to change form, so i must be careful with managing time, must consume more protien than the average man to maintain control over the quirk easier

Titan Forms I can choose from -

Attack Titan: I get a bigger boost of strength (30 minutes every 2 hours)

Armored Titan: I get covered in near unbreakable armor but am slowed down by the armor (45 minutes every 3 hours

Beast Titan: I get a smaller boost of strength and can lift huger objects and throw with great speed and speak to animals (30 minutes every 5 hours)

Jaw Titan: While smaller than my other forms, My jaw gets covered in armor and i gain a powerful bite than can rip off limbs and i get a huge burst of speed and can climb walls (30 minutes every 2.5 hours)

Cart Titan: I gain armor on my back and a huge burst of speed and endurance (30 minutes every 2 hours)

War Hammer Titan: I can harden my flesh into large weapons and materials (45 minutes every 7 hours)

Colossus Titan: I can emmite large ammounts of heat and trun sweat into steam to cause explosions or hide myself (30 minutes every 12 hours)

Founding Titan: Gives me a form of mind control and can alter memories (30 seconds every 24 hours)

Pure Titan: I get a boost of strength and speed (Can use as long as needed, but is most vunerable to attacks)

(I know this isnt accurate, so please dont spam rude things about it please)

Quirk Name: 4 Suits

What it does: Allows me to use the four suits of cards as weapons (Diamonds=Explosions), (Hearts=Healing),(Clubs=Can grow into shields),(Spades=Can be used to slice and perice, like daggers)

Limitations: Can only be used to the number of cards in a deck, so each can only be used 13 times before i have to recharge, in order to use my quirk i need to have a deck of card

Super Moves:

Full Suit-A pull out a deck of cards and all the cards float in the air and i seperate them into the four suits and depending on what the suit is depends on what happens (Spades= I storm of 13 cutting spades shoot out all around me) (Hearts=Heals all in the vacinity of 13ft) (Diamonds= Fly out and land on the ground and blow up) (Clubs= Form a protective barrier)

Equipment-

Decks of cards- in order to use my quirk i need to have a deck of cards

quirk: phyislcal reset

description: the ability to reset ones physical abilites back to a basic condition. as such one can continue to fight on and on and on. only once the power is deactived does the body feel the effects of being tired

Quirk Name: Sword and Shield

Type: Combination of two quirks from parents

Sword Quirk Parent Name: Mitsaka Shinoto (Father)

Shield Qurik Parent Name: Missana Shinoto (Mother)

Sword and Shield User Name: Nosoku Shinoto

What it does: Allows me to summon a sword and shield

Power Moves:

Parry: Allows me to ready my shield and parry an attack which stuns the enemy and allows me to attack them

Equipment:

Modified Cavelar Suit: To keep myself safe from most quirk based attacks

Healing Potion: Allows me to heal my self

Hero Name: Knight Hero Arc

Quirk Name: Fight or Flight

What it does: Allows me to use one of two modes

Fight Mode- My strength increases but my speed decreses and i feel less pain

Flight Mode- My speed increases but my strength decreses and my situational awareness increases

Quirk Name: Echolocation

Quirk User: Niko "Bat" Minoka

What it does: Due to this user being blind, allows him to emit a sonar that acts as a radar and shows him were things are, has gained massive control and can activate in the blink of a eye, due to his gift of amazing memory as well, it is hard for him to forget the layout of a area, but if needed can use a longer burst to keep the image of what a space looks like longer

Limitations: If he is in a room the echo is confinded to that space but outside the area is about 20 ft long, has no offensive cabilities, if his eyes are covered he cannot use his quirk

Equipment:

White Cane: While the user dosn't need it cause of his quirk, he keeps it around in case he gets into a fight, he can use it as a meele weapon, or just to grab things that are far away

Sonic Collar: Allows me to communicate wits bats using my echo location and can infulence them

Ultra Archive:

Power: 2/5 E-

Speed: 4.5/5 B+

Technique: 3.75/5 C+

Intelligence: 4.75/5 A-

Cooperativness: 3.5/5 C-

Gigafication: The user can transform into a state that is absurdly large, with its head alone being 700 metres across. Anything that the user consumes in either state is scaled to the new one when they transform, allowing for a few options. Because of this part, they do have to go back into base in order to eat.

Quirk Name: Bramble

Quirk Type: Emitter

Distance: Short to Long

What it does: Allows me to summon vines covered in thorns from the ground, size can vary

Limitations/Weaknesses: Since it is a plant based attack, it is weak to sharp objects and fire attacks, can be hurt by my own thorns

Super Moves:

Maze of Thorns: Creates a huge barrier of bramble that the other person must navigate

Bramble Cage: Large vines shoot up from the gorund and trap people in it

Villan Name: Jagged

Quirk Name: Static Volt

What it does: Allows the user to rub thier hands togheter to charge up static electricity around and shoot a bolt of lighting from thier hands or somewhere else from thier body or can hold the electricty in thier body and get a boost of speed

Weaknesses/Limitations: If their is to much air pressure then it is hard to make a bolt, if charged up to much then can get burned

Hero Name: Charge Hero Static Zoom

(Not my best work, made it in 4 minutes)

quirk: imitate

description: the ability to imitate the quirks of others within a specific range by altering his own vibrational frequency to match that of the individuals he comes into contact with. once he has imitated a quirk atleast 3 times the vibrational frequency is perminently memorized and he can use said quirk anytime he chooses.

quirks he imitates are imitations as such he can not imitate volume and quality. as such he has to train and develop the quirks he imitates

quirks he has imitated

One For All

creation

Acid

Barrier

Cemedine

Dark shadow

Earphone jack

Electrification

Engine

Black Whip

erasure

and fiber master

Quirk:Broadway

Description:The user has a supernatural singing voice. Anytime the user sings, people around them are forced to sing and dance along with the song.

Weakness-Effect only lasts as long as the users singing, meaning it cant be kept up for long periods of time. Deaf people, or people out of earshot, are unaffected by this quirk.

equipment-A Microphone built into there costume.

Actionmanrandell said:
quirk: imitate
description: the ability to imitate the quirks of others within a specific range by altering his own vibrational frequency to match that of the individuals he comes into contact with. once he has imitated a quirk atleast 3 times the vibrational frequency is perminently memorized and he can use said quirk anytime he chooses.

quirks he imitates are imitations as such he can not imitate volume and quality. as such he has to train and develop the quirks he imitates

quirks he has imitated

One For All

creation

Acid

Barrier

Cemedine

Dark shadow

Earphone jack

Electrification

Engine

Black Whip

erasure

and fiber master
Hey, not to hate or anything, but seeing as One for All is an accumulation type quirk, it is unable to be copied

Quirk Name: Fun and Games

Quirk Type: Emitter

Description: The user can manipulate reality and the surroundings into any sort of reality-tv game show, board game, card game, or any game of that matter, and create different game rules and rewards to benefit them in combat. This includes but isn't limited to temporary invincibility, time stop, mind manipulation, matter manipulation, power bestowal, object creation, probability manipulation, resistances to anything, and much more. Outside of changing the surroundings, the user can "gift" themselves "power-ups" in the midst of battle when the situation requires actual fighting

Limitation(s):

1. The user is also bound by the rules of the game, so the games can be turned against them.

2. Although only the user can make up rules, they can't makes rules that give them an advantage, like "answering any question correctly only makes ME invincible forever, while harming other people". They have to make the games "fair" for everyone

3. Using the ability is extremely taxing can can cause brain damage if used for more than 20 minutes, so playing the game by yourself isn't reccomended. (the duration can increase through training)

4. The user can't create video games

5. The user can only create 1 game per Quirk usage, and must deactivate the quirk in order to change the game

5. Someone or something NEEDS to die before releasing the Quirk, and once said something dies, the effects of the Quirk ends. Also, the deaths must be participant deaths. The user can't just pick a bug off the ground and crush it to end the effects. However, animals can be participants as well

6. If the user wants to gift themselves a power up, they MUST give the opponent a power up as well. Also, they can't give themselves power ups freely when a game is happening. In order to recieve power ups they need to follow the rules of the game

Equipment: A portable insect nest so the user can release the Quirk whenever they wanted

Special Moves:

• Dungeons and Dragons: The user manipulates the surroundings into the tabletop game Dungeons and Dragons, and everyone participating must survive through it
  • Battleship: The user changes the surroundings into Battleship, and players must survive through it

This idea was based off of Shunsui Kyoraku's Shikai. It seemed pretty cool to use

Quirk Name: Core

What it does: Allows me to heat up my hands or feet to move faster and hit harder, if i heat my hands up enough i can melt almost anything, can alter the tempature around him if needed to heat his body

Signs I am using my quirk: My skin will have a red glow to it, the more noticeable the red, the hotter i am

Limitations: While the user has masterful control it is diffiuclt to maintian if concentration is broken, while it dosent burn the user it can easily burn others, user is always warm and needs large amounts of water after prolonged use of quirk, takes a while to heat up to melting temperature

Super Moves:

Burn: I heat up a part of my body to the point it lights on fire and fight mainly with that part of my body

Burn Limitations: Can only have one piece on fire at a time

Igniton: Allows me to automatically heat myself to melting temperature but after a period of 5 minutes i cool down

Core Overload: I heat up my hole body which acitvates a aura of heat and allows me to born through almost anything with a touch

Core Overload Limits: Can only be done 3 times every 12 hours, and can only be used for about 5 minutes

(Not a fire quirk, more like a temperature quirk

Quirk Name: Gorgon

What it does: Allows me to turn people to stone just by looking at them

Limitations: The user has no control and cannot choose to not turn somebody to stone by looking at them, user can be turned to stone by looking at himself in a reflection, looking at users reflection nullifies its abilities

Equipment:

Shaded Sunglasses: When im wearing these people cant see my eyes, but i can see thiers, but in order for my quirk to activate, they have to look at my eyes

quirk: cellular duplication/compression

description: a duel type quirk inherited from parents, cellular duplication allows the hero to duplicate every cell in the body, the hero can control which cells are duplicated allowing for increased speed, strength, agility, enhanced recovery. using his compression quirk he can compress his body down to an undefined level, allowing him to seemingly phase through matter to a limited degree with some limitations. using both quirks together he can compress any extra cells into the original cells therbye looking no different than he normally does.

the more cells duplicated the less efficient the"phasing" of his body is

as such it becomes increasingly difficult to phase. in his upper limits he can not phase at all

Quirk Name: NFL (Newtons First Law)

What it does: Allows me to manipulate Newtons first law, basically allowing me to stop the movement of a object or accelerate the movement

Limitations: The bigger the object, the longer it takes to slow down

Quirk Name: Machine Mind

What it does: Allows me to hack into technology and control it, i can cause it to blow up or transfer data, can hack into almost anything that has a fire wall

Limitations: I must have visuial on the machine im trying to hack, must know how to run the machine or how to do what he is doing if he didnt have his quirk

Super Moves:

EMP: I release a EMP pulse that shuts down all machinery in a 15 ft radius for 5 minutes and must take 30 minutes to recharge

Server Suicide: A dangerous Attack that causes all electronice servers within a 30ft radius to explode and all the data to be wiped, basically the servers commit suicide but can only be done once ever hour

Ultra Archive;

Power: 4/5 A-

Speed: 4.75/5 A+

Technique: 4/5 A-

Intelligence: 5/5 A+

Coopertaiveness: 3/5 C+

Quirk Name: Cacoa Blast

What it does: Allows me to fire a blast of plasma from my mouth like a cacoa demon (from doom)

Limitations: Can be harmed by my own blasts, has a large cooldown time

Quirk Name: PayBack

What it does: All pain i feel is nullified and is instead added to a "meter" in my body, the more damage i take the stronger i get but the pain in my "Meter" goes away with time, when i think ive taken enough damge or the "meter" fills up i release all the pain into a selected target or release it equally amoung multiple people, if i release it into one person the painis multiplied by 2

Weakness/Limitations: Just because i dont feel the pain dosent mean the damge dosent happen, the meter empties over time

VIllian Name: Jack

(Combined with the Quirk Danger)

He is the brother of the Villian Jill whos quirk is Danger

Quirk Name: Living Weapon

Combonation of two quriks

Quirk One: Combat Mastery

Quirk Two: Weapon Mastery

What it does: Allows user to basically become a living weapon in and of itself, user has expertise in hand to hand combat and with allkinds of weaponry and has honed his skills far past what his quirk gives him, because of this Erasure is useless against him

Super Moves:

Protocol 0001- Allows user to call down a machine set of armor that increses strength and speed and has built in artilery

Equipment:

Cevlar Suit: To protect himself

Dog Tags: To remeber his family who was killed

1911- A pistol to deal damage at a distance

Brass Knuckles- To increase strength

Ultra Archive

Power: 4/5 A

Speed: 4.5/5 A

Intelligence: 3/5 B- or C+

Technique: 4.25/5 A-

Cooperativeness: 2/5 D

Hero Name: Soldier Hero Superior