• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make Your Own Quirk

How so? no matter what, the fastest that all might could travel durring the events of the manga was no faster than 372 mph. thats both running speed and combat speed

all that is b.s the only thing people should judge on is showed feats we have never seen him do anything close to supersonic + thats why scaling is completely utter garbage. feats and feats alone should be the only thing in vs battles. supersonic speed is only 768 mph you take 768 mph divide it by 372 and you get a little over 2. meaning in his prime if he was super sonic than means he was only twice as fast which would still not be anywhere near 18,000 mph

all might stated that in his prime just five punches would have ontained the power of over 300 punhes

300 divided by 5 is 60. but that doesn't mean that he was 60 times as strong in his prime, on the contrary that 60 times is spread out over 5 punches, because of compound energy form multiple strikes you have to divide the power over the totality of punches thrown so you take 60 divided by 5 and you get 12, meaning in his prime All might could have only been at max 12 times as powerful in his prime

372 mph x 12 is 4,464 which means that a person who can travel at the speed of an explosion would still be a little over 4 times as fast as prime all might.

so yea prime all might was supersonic+ but at most he would have been Mach 6 while the person with the quirk you created would be mach 24

Yea i don't know what a CRT is.

and this page is about creating quirks than discussing the mechanics or coolness of the quirk or the appliciblity it has to the series and how powerful in comparisn to characterss

Unbreakable: User cannot be harmed or otherwise unwillingly altered in any way, mentally, spiritually, physically, conceptually, etc.

Limitation(s): Non-offensive quirk. Does not affect anything other than the user.

Equipment: Weaponry to give the user offensive potential. User can make use of powerful weaponry and equipment that might otherwise harm them if not for their quirk.

Because I see a lot of OP offensive hax on the thread here, so I'm going for OP defense hax

That is irrelivant, it was about discussing the quirks listed above and nothing in this post even remotely says we can't compare the quirks to quirks inside the actual series.

all i said was that if a quirk granted you that speed you would be faster than all might, which is a fact. be it injured and weak or prime

Fhfhghghg said:
@Monarch
Do they also have invincible clothes?

@Action I know that part, that's not derail, but you are downgrading All Might, which is derail. I'm going to delete my comments on that.
how am i downgrading, downgrading means to reduce the importance of. saying that al might was only 12 times as powerful and as such 12 times as fast in his prime is not downgrading him, because its not reducing his importance, and its fact. if he could defeat nomu with only 5 punches in his prime that means that those 5 punches in totality would have been 60 times more powerful than his 300 punches past prime, and 60 divided by 5 would mean that each of his punches were only 12 times as powerful in his prime. since each punch is a maximum of 100% of his total power that means that at most he was 12 times as powerful, none of that is downgrading him. in effect its showing how powerful he really was in his prime.

none of the above derails the post. because it doesn't stop anyone from posting new quirks or discussing previous quirks posted above

I don't think you understand what derailing is.

You're having a debate about something that isn't relevant to the thread. That's derailing

If you want to debate about All Might's strength or whatever it is you are talking about, do it somewhere else. This thread is for creating quirks.

Anyway.

Convert: Can change any material, element, or sustance into any other.

Limitations: Requires extreme exertion. Can't convert large objects, such as buildings more than a few storeys.

Equipment: Glove that limits the range of it.

I mean, when you say "element", are you referring to:

Classical -> Fire, Water, Earth, Air

Chinese -> Fire, Stone, Water, Earth, Metal

Chemical -> Iron, Lead, Uranium, Einsteinium, Silicon, etc etc etc

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't think you understand what derailing is.
You're having a debate about something that isn't relevant to the thread. That's derailing

If you want to debate about All Might's strength or whatever it is you are talking about, do it somewhere else. This thread is for creating quirks.
wrong everything i said is 1 trillion percent relavant to the thread, as it was simply comparing the speed of a quirk to that of an actual character in the series. therfore its 100% relivant

@Monarch

I know. It doesn't matter on the element.

Anyway, i changed it to material, element, or substance, works on anything.

Actionmanrandell said:
all that is b.s the only thing people should judge on is showed feats we have never seen him do anything close to supersonic + thats why scaling is completely utter garbage. feats and feats alone should be the only thing in vs battles. supersonic speed is only 768 mph you take 768 mph divide it by 372 and you get a little over 2. meaning in his prime if he was super sonic than means he was only twice as fast which would still not be anywhere near 18,000 mph
all might stated that in his prime just five punches would have ontained the power of over 300 punhes

300 divided by 5 is 60. but that doesn't mean that he was 60 times as strong in his prime, on the contrary that 60 times is spread out over 5 punches, because of compound energy form multiple strikes you have to divide the power over the totality of punches thrown so you take 60 divided by 5 and you get 12, meaning in his prime All might could have only been at max 12 times as powerful in his prime

372 mph x 12 is 4,464 which means that a person who can travel at the speed of an explosion would still be a little over 4 times as fast as prime all might.

so yea prime all might was supersonic+ but at most he would have been Mach 6 while the person with the quirk you created would be mach 24
This.

This is irrelevant. You want to debate All Might's stats, you do it in a Content Revision Thread, not on the fun and games board.

Debating its relevancy with you would itself be derailing. So I won't bother.

Instead, I'll just tell you to drop it.

absolute cancel:

this quirk cancels and destroys all quirks within a mile reverting anyone who is effected by it back to a base human,

ontop of that each person attacked by this quirk becomes like a disease,creating a 1 mile effect range, once this quirk is activated within days all quirks are destroyed on earth making everyone human.

once this occurs, the owner of this quirk is also effected, instead of absolute cancel. he is effected by a secondary quirk called absolute evolve, this causes his quirk to change into a brand new quirk

in the end the user of this quirk becomes the only person on earth with a quirk

limitations. this quirk doesn't work on quirks that involve counters to quirk theft

example

physical clone acts as a counter to quirks that steal or erase. so the user of physical clone would be uneffected

@Repp To be fair

"Anyways, go nuts with the concept and have fun!"

Lightning of Destruction: can manipulate lightning and electricity that can easily destroys anything,abilities and powers ,and can null any kind of regenerations,immortality,bypass and erase any kind of resistance or immunity ,negate any kind of durability ,and can easily overpowered enemy's attack potency no matter how high and powerful it was,negate enemy's haxes and bad effect,can create weapons due to user's imagination,can't be null by power nullification , Void Manipulation or Negation, it can help users recognise who,which is the bad guys or evil,if user corrupt or turn into evil,the power will kill or leaves the users ,left him/her powerless or dead

Limitations: need to be strong to obtain it , which mean users from baseline 5th dimensional or below will die even they has higher type of immortalities (type1 to higher than Type 10) or Regenerationn(from Low to Higher than True-Godly),resurrections,etc,note: this powers can't use by bad guys or villain,it just use for good purposes not for evil (such as killing innocent people ,etc)

Quirk Name: Dust to Dust. The Ability to heat the user's body and object to a heat that would otherwise make them fall apart into either dust, molecules, or atoms (varies by how much something is charged). Basically, it can induce extreme 'heat' in an object without it losing its form, but the said cannot be said for the objects it comes in contact with. For example, if the user charges their body then any thing that touches their body (and I guess their cloths just cuz this is a shonen) will fall apart to dust, if the user choses they can let off an aura that reduces things to dust if they choose, tho this is exclusive to their body. if the user holds onto an object, they can charge it. Anything that touches that object will fall to dust. When charged objects glow with the heat they hold. If

Limitation(s): The user cannot charge particulerly large objects, even their body can only be charged for a few minutes and requires a constant intake of food and calories. The level at which the object requires more or less energy depending on what level they want the object to fall to dust. it can be regular dust, the molecular level, or the atomic level, but the lower the level requires more and more energy to maintain. Anything larger than the users body cannot molecularly charged. The User cannot charge both an object and themselves at the same time. Smaller objects are easier to charge and maintain then smaller objects. If the user charges an object too much or Atomic Slicer strikes an Atom Squarely (however unlikely this is), it will let off the nulcear blast and tho this may kill the enemy, it will kill the user aswell. When the user charges their body, it lets off radiation. Those who are not sufficiently resistent to it like the user may get poisoned when around the user to long

Equipment: A Saber and a Long But thin Rod. The Saber to perform Atomic Slicer and the Thin rod to turn things to dust at an extended range

Special Moves:

• Atomic Slicer: Via atomically charging a Saber, the user can do a cost effective charge that can cut atomically at a reletively low energy cost. In exchanged, the user 'cuts' as aposed to straight up reverting the full thing to dust
  • Oppenheimer's Deadly Toy: A Suicide attack that were the user charges their body past their capacity. It lats off a blast were they split every atom in their body simultaneously, killing them and letting off a massive nuclear blast. The entire land around them is devestated (also props if you get the reference)

Reppuzan said:
@Action
That's not a very fun Quirk story-wise. It sounds like you wrote that just to be a killjoy.
which quirk? and there was no rules about the effects of a quirk, clearly the second quirk would be used by a bad guy

@Chu Minh Duy

atleast try to make the power sound some what scientific

@Action

Both. One of the main selling points of MHA is the fact that 80% of the world has superpowers and that it was an age of real-life superheroes like the ones told in comic books in decades past. By taking that away, you're just turning the series into another Frank Miller-esque gritty slog.

Bloodstream: User can manifest 3 different forms,

• Red: User becomes covered in a red armor which gives him Flight, Super Speed, and the ability to use containment fields.
  • White: Here he manifests white demonic looking heads projecting from his body which destroys and consumes whatever it meets.
  • Platelet: He has the ability to regenerate quickly and heal others.
I have the concept down but I need some help for the details (especially the names).

Reppuzan said:
@Action
Both. One of the main selling points of MHA is the fact that 80% of the world has superpowers and that it was an age of real-life superheroes like the ones told in comic books in decades past. By taking that away, you're just turning the series into another Frank Miller-esque gritty slog.
there is nothing gritty about either of the quirks i came up with, the second 1 was just a joke, but the first one the physical clone isn't gritty nore is it anything frank miller-esque

its just a guy who can create clone's of himself and can clone his individual cells allowing for him to grow extra arms. and heal rapidly and clone other people's quirks.

also the majority of the people i have met who like the series and the majority of the people i have seen react to it have stated they didn't like the fact that 80% of the world has a quirk

I'll give this a go.

Hyper Launcher: When the user throws or pushes an object or individual, the thrown object will gain infinite speed and reach the destination instantly. However, the object will only carry the force of the original throw/push, and will NOT hit with infinite energy. For example, if one were to gently push an ally forward, that ally would instantly reach the first solid object in front of them, yet only hit with the very slow speed of the initial push, thus being unharmed and closing distance instantly.

This is different than teleportation, as the user can throw a weapon at high speed to deal damage, yet not worry about travel time, as well as other applications.

Limitations: Hand contact is needed on the object. If the opponent is in a location that prevents a straight line of travel to the target, the quirk cannot be used effectively. This applies to throwing enemies or projectiles. Physically durable opponent that will not take damage from small arms fire and basic weaponry (such as All Might or Nomu) that are indoors (preventing BFR) will be nearly untouchable by the user. If an opponent is significantly faster, the user has no good way to target and lock the opponent down.

Equipment: Throwing knives, grenades, bolas (Not the MtG character), binoculars (to estimate travel destination at long ranges).

• Assured Strike: Pulling the pin on grenade with a perfect timer, the user counts until only half a second remains until explosion before gently tossing it at the location of the opponent. The grenade gently touches the opponent's chest before exploding. The grenade can be a concussion grenade or lethal fragmentation grenade, depending on the situation.
  • End of the Line: The user aims at a target with his arm extended. He then lightly pushes himself forward, causing his hand to touch the opponent's body. The instant this occurs, the user pushes upward on the opponent, causing the opponent to be thrown into space at infinite speed, never stopping until another celestial body is hit.

Back