• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Doctor Who Great Again Part 1 - Cosmology/Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if how long it take until we reach part 2
considering the other tier 1 threads of other verses a few months atleast before any staff enters this thread and more months until this thread either dies out actually passes which i put low chances of happening

I have that in the OP.

I hope to release it around mid-early February. That way, it'll allow me to include Sutekh: The Heretic and Victory of The Doctor.
So that means that the conversations about the cosmo with execution Will last a month?

Last edited:
No. Our convos are over.

This is just about finishing this one and getting the next to posting quality.

Still asking about it with other people. Executor isn't sure on a few points.

Last edited:
If Level 1-A items are truly accepted, the TARDIS will have some things on that scale. The TARDIS, together with the Master's TARDIS, has been able to defeat the Quantum Archangel. Its shields have been able to withstand the Black Guardian, and its power source (the Eye of Harmony) would be on that scale and has been used offensively by the Master's TARDIS, successfully destroying several Chronovores.

Although everything depends on how this topic will be concluded. If Level 1-A matters are accepted, or the verse would continue at high 1-C.

I have that in the OP.

I hope to release it around mid-early February. That way, it'll allow me to include Sutekh: The Heretic and Victory of The Doctor.
You should try asking Ultima for help, since he is still waiting for DT to respond in his 1-A thread

Not much beyond what we've talked about already. I'd probably have a lot more to say if I had anything more than a very surface level understanding of the subject.

Not much beyond what we've talked about already. I'd probably have a lot more to say if I had anything more than a very surface level understanding of the subject.
Thats okey tho, ty. Anyway, what is the plan now, waiting till a staff accepts the 1-A in the verse?

I think my best bet is to leave this open until I have a better idea of what these ratings could incur, and then make a condensed part 1.2 with all the conclusions and a better structure.

It's already about half written, if you're wondering.

I think my best bet is to leave this open until I have a better idea of what these ratings could incur, and then make a condensed part 1.2 with all the conclusions and a better structure.

It's already about half written, if you're wondering.
nice, about platonic forms, does that mean that the doctor is a platonic concept?

I don't think so. He's more like a group of threads that are weaved through the Vortex and Web of Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back