• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New information about BoBoiBoy..

It was very old one that no one know except few.

So yeah, that I think why some of main characters don't use or atleast don't had old power from movie.

So..

We have make new profile?

No, unless it's a different continuity
Welp, I suppose that I just said it because monsta change Ying power from time manipulate to speed manipulate and Gopal power from Molecule manipulate to food manipulation in few final issues in BBBG Season 2.

Yeah, that all.

Well bunch of them are quite annoy about it. Like come on, at least let the power stay.

Tbh, BoBoiBoy had new weakness during Rimba Form (Third tier) as he always get hunger and the fact he need many food to get enough energy back to join fight.

Rimba have life manipulate via create dinosaurs made of Tree.

Tbh, BoBoiBoy had new weakness during Rimba Form (Third tier) as he always get hunger and the fact he need many food to get enough energy back to join fight.

Rimba have life manipulate via create dinosaurs made of Tree.

Yeah I really hope it not a permenant things and when BBB can control Third Tier he don't need to eat anymore.

Yeah I really hope it not a permenant things and when BBB can control Third Tier he don't need to eat anymore.
TBH, it seems Third tier consume a lot of energy if that case since BoBoiBoy eat food for two times in 30 minutes and even get hungry after it.

Kira'na would be Atleast High 6-A because how easily she beat BoBoiBoy glacier along speedblitz it. Even with Third tier, BoBoiBoy still had hard time against her until she goes berserk.

TBH, it seems Third tier consume a lot of energy if that case since BoBoiBoy eat food for two times in 30 minutes and even get hungry after it.

Kira'na would be Atleast High 6-A because how easily she beat BoBoiBoy glacier along speedblitz it. Even with Third tier, BoBoiBoy still had hard time against her until she goes berserk.
I can see that happen but curious how would her Thunder Spear would scale too? H6-A or at least 5-C?

I can see that happen but curious how would her Thunder Spear would scale too? H6-A or at least 5-C?
Should atleast 5-C because how BoBoiBoy are aware of how dangerous the Thunder spear and use his full power to create Oakuat Tree that immune to thunder.

Also it seems that third tier to be little or more stronger than fusion consider BoBoiBoy Rimba can keep with Kira'na without any real injuries except stamina consume meanwhile glacier straight get pack up just one attack.

Also will you continue Amato profile? You know that Maskmana depend on Amato feats. Well some of it, I just want to get this profile out of my mind lol

Should atleast 5-C because how BoBoiBoy are aware of how dangerous the Thunder spear and use his full power to create Oakuat Tree that immune to thunder.

Also it seems that third tier to be little or more stronger than fusion consider BoBoiBoy Rimba can keep with Kira'na without any real injuries except stamina consume meanwhile glacier straight get pack up just one attack.
Hmm that good then, can't wait for her profile to be create about 3 year later.

Only speed and lifting strength was left nothing.

And abilities on second season, since I too lazy to keep up and I have free time now.

Oh yeah shouldn't it be like:

Low 5-B, higher with rage? Seen she did lost control and let be honest if not for the memories of Fang and Kaizo, BBB would be doom. From what I see anyway.
Nope, Rimba itself probably best counter for Volta since most of his attack completely immune to lighting. Through only speed was probably since Kira'na speed was almost faster than Rimba itself.

I don't know about this but I think Kira'na Voltra is incomplete unlike original user as she steal it during BoBoiBoy don't have third tier for lighting..

If that true, then I would said Kira'na surprised Strong to even knock down glacier despite fusion more stronger.

Back