• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only speed and lifting strength was left nothing.

And abilities on second season, since I too lazy to keep up and I have free time now.
If you could help with finding the feats and put it on his profile that would be much appreciated. I'm mainly use phone and it a nightmare to put scan or feats.

Surprised this guy seem know about most season 2. But he don't have scan to put.

Surprised this guy seem know about most season 2. But he don't have scan to put.
That some dedication right there but I think most of it will not gonna pass.

With Rimba and some of season 2, we got few abilities like
  • Life manipulation and biological manipulation ( Create multiple dinosaur made of tree and manipulate tree into life being)
  • Resistance to Lighting manipulation (Immune to most of Kira'na Voltra attack)
  • And probably rage power and reactive power evolution (BoBoiBoy thunderstorm grow stronger as he gets more anger but still keep his mind clear. Through it still not confirm if it because sword that Kira'na give or his power)
That all I think good to pass since most of list was still not confirm to be good.

With Rimba and some of season 2, we got few abilities like
  • Life manipulation and biological manipulation ( Create multiple dinosaur made of tree and manipulate tree into life being)
  • Resistance to Lighting manipulation (Immune to most of Kira'na Voltra attack)
  • And probably rage power and reactive power evolution (BoBoiBoy thunderstorm grow stronger as he gets more anger but still keep his mind clear. Through it still not confirm if it because sword that Kira'na give or his power)
That all I think good to pass since most of list was still not confirm to be good.
Yeah, look good enough.

Hmm but he did influence his emotion with is emphatic manipulation.
Keyword "Influence" which easy to said social influence. He don't use any power to influence him nor any tool as well, it just pure his own charisma I suppose from what I see.

Yeah social influence because no weapon and tool, with his own charisma and word.

On unrelated note but...

I suppose I can work on different Malaysia comic which X-venture since someone already finish buy all exobot series (Half Golden age of Adventure) and we got big feat that probably enough to get Ejen Ali And BoBoiBoy trouble.
(Still just idea?

On unrelated note but...

I suppose I can work on different Malaysia comic which X-venture since someone already finish buy all exobot series (Half Golden age of Adventure) and we got big feat that probably enough to get Ejen Ali And BoBoiBoy trouble.
(Still just idea?

I don't read exobot series yet. Only have volume 1-3.
@DigDig09 hmm, I still unfinished about this... Maybe I would ask someone to scale some of Alex's feat from season 1 to 2.
Yeah, I can help get someone to calc it but you need to provide the feat (I only have feat for season 1)

I don't read exobot series yet. Only have volume 1-3.

Yeah, I can help get someone to calc it but you need to provide the feat (I only have feat for season 1)
There someone already finished upload Full series of Exobot on Google Drive (Which I already given in past but I would give it again if you don't found it)

Season 2 still unfinished to upload Because after Season 1, it hard to found online Version which force the one who upload free digging deep in every website to find and buy online. Also, Online version already reach volume 40 which middle or nearly end of Season 4.

Other side, I currently try to erase background for Alex and Lulu profile because I want spend holiday finished profile before School.

I don't know about which part I should place Alex intelligence on... Gifted or Genius?

He literally have Harvard Graduate which In Our world know as First rank across all University. Building his own Airship known as "Fly High" from salvaged Airship during Adventure and literally make better version of it in just one year. Literally can read Ancient Language such Greece, Rome and other without need translate and know almost all mythology Story along solve Puzzle effortless. He also Battle Genius if I recall correctly as how he use what he had to outsmarted enemy.

... Yeah, I don't know about this.

I don't know about which part I should place Alex intelligence on... Gifted or Genius?

He literally have Harvard Graduate which In Our world know as First rank across all University. Building his own Airship known as "Fly High" from salvaged Airship during Adventure and literally make better version of it in just one year. Literally can read Ancient Language such Greece, Rome and other without need translate and know almost all mythology Story along solve Puzzle effortless. He also Battle Genius if I recall correctly as how he use what he had to outsmarted enemy.

... Yeah, I don't know about this.
I think Genius is good. I don't see he Gifted with those trait.

Hmmmmm
I think Genius is good. I don't see he Gifted with those trait.
I suggests atleast try ask people to calculate Season 1 feat or Exobot feat since it can be used as basic of Verse's power from each series.

That my suggest, still unsure about calculation thing.

It actually hard to erase background for Lulu Two Tails 💀. Especially I need really make it clear, so it would be ground image for profile.

The other look good...the last one really need some repair.
TBH Two Tails really hard to erase background especially many similar color that result Ai Background remove gone wrong 💀. Ah yes, Last pic was made in 5 minute since I want atleast make two profile with basic information before goes deeper.

This is One of Strongest feat that Alex had performed with partially IBYon, as literally split half of tree or destroy it with one punch.

Idk if someone gonna calculate this..

This is One of Strongest feat that Alex had performed with partially IBYon, as literally split half of tree or destroy it with one punch.

Idk if someone gonna calculate this..

Is this the latest? I don't remember seeing this. I need the full scan so that I can ask someone to help.

Back