• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mard Geer vs Johnny Gat - Straight To Hell

Well been replaying Saints Row 4 again, figured it was thematic at least

Speed is equalised. Johnny is 7-A, SBA otherwise

Gat back to Hell: 1

Gat out of Hell: 1

Purgatory: 0

Last edited:
Mard scales to 305 megatons and 610 megatons in his Etherious form.

I don't see a calc for Johnny so I assume he's baseline.

Mard starts with a thorn barrage and summons/life manip.

Pretty sure Johnny should be above baseline, given its implied Satan did his feat super casual and Johnny can beat the shit out of him. Not sure what Johnny opens but it'll some firearm I guess

Mard doesnt resist any of Johnny's hax so basically anything he leads with will screw mard over big time

Mard doesnt resist any of Johnny's hax so basically anything he leads with will screw mard over big time
Mard does have Regen and type 4 so if he does manage to kill or significantly damage Mard he can just come back and Conceptually erases Johnny with Momento Mori.

Mard does have Regen and type 4 so if he does manage to kill or significantly damage Mard he can just come back and Conceptually erases Johnny with Momento Mori.
Most of Johnny's hax bypass regen, mind hax, empathic hax, willpower drain, soul destruction, etc

Back