• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 9-B, Saints Row 1 and 2 Boss is used

Fight ends in K.O, Death, or Incap

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place inside the Ultor Dome

Leader of the 3rd Street Saints:0

The Strongest Lycoris of all time:0

Inconclusive:9 (Veloxt1r0kore, Popted2, RandomGuy2345, Cimafranca133, TheKingStrategist13, Noneless21, WeeklyBattles, Reploidnoridomix, Vizer04)

saints-row-iv-fan-casting-poster-16100-large.jpg
Nishikigi.Chisato.full.3742626.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly think there's not much the Boss can do. I feel like his stuff might be countered easily.

How does Chisato deal with flashbangs and stuff? There's a chance he takes the lead in up close fights but with Chisato's AP and AP advantage I think that's going to be largely irrelevant.

I honestly think there's not much the Boss can do. I feel like his stuff might be countered easily.

How does Chisato deal with flashbangs and stuff? There's a chance he takes the lead in up close fights but with Chisato's AP and AP advantage I think that's going to be largely irrelevant.
you are really underestimating The Boss, Chisato has an AP advantage but the Boss is incredibly use to taking on people physically stronger then him such as Maero, defeated 6 different huge gangs of Stilwater on his own without any prior training, and a greater arsenal that is far deadlier alongside giving him more ranged and CQC options,

Yeah but how far he can get to defeat her is still questionable, like while from the looks both of them are comparable in skill, Chisato has the edge here due of already took all of the crimes since child, Boss is pretty much a very dangerous version of Majima if you ask me

And greater arsenal still going to be not effective due of her analytical prediction

Who knew that throw explosives at girls is an effective counter at their AP. Yeah boss needs something more concrete since Chisato basically did that as a kid

And flames, Boss has molotov and flamethrower, while not going to hit her, it would caused the area around her burned and she need to be careful over it

But by how much? I mean sure but soon enough he can't withstand so many shot on him
he can. but wait i just read its SR 1-2. idk how resilient and durable he is on the first 2
I only played SR 3-4 but in both instances he's always getting rained down by mobs with guns and explosives and those are like walk-in-a-park things for him

the picture having SR4 mislead me mfw

Well if that's the case then i'll assumpt that his resilient is similar to those GTA protagonists for tanked the shot which i say not bad but still not enough

Yeah i'll go with Chisato now

But by how much? I mean sure but soon enough he can't withstand so many shot on him
Well if that's the case then i'll assumpt that his resilient is similar to those GTA protagonists for tanked the shot which i say not bad but still not enough

Yeah i'll go with Chisato now
The Boss is naturally resistant to Explosions, Fire, and Small Firearms so her pistol isn't going to be as effective against him since he quite literally walks stuff off from stronger weapons and again the AP Advantage isn't huge at all and Boss' equipment one-shot characters who can withstand his punches (Boss' Weapons >>> 1 MJ), his AOE with weapons is also greater having far more explosives and flammables on him from simple grenades and Molotovs to Homing RPGS and a Flamethrower

personally Chisato AP Advantage isn't gonna be enough for her to win since The Boss is incredibly use to fighting characters that are stronger then him already and her Analytical Prediction requires that she is able to properly see The Boss move around but given he has the Homefield advantage of fighting inside Ultor Dome he can make use of his greater knowledge of the field to get the first shot in, he is also comparable in skill to her as he went from just some random street thug to literally controlling all of Stilwater on 2 separate occasions taking it from 6 different huge gangs on his own usually and even from Ultor Corporation which has military levels of control over it once the rival gangs are defeated

I see the Boss taking this more times then not, Chisato is skilled but the Boss can match her since he has done basically the same things without any prior training, her AP Advantage isn't huge enough to make a massive difference since Boss' equip can one-shot people who are 1 MJ already, and her Analytic Prediction well good isn't gonna prepare her for AOE explosives and flames especially the Annihilator RPG which can come right back at the opponent cause its laser guided and easily spammable as well since reload takes like no time

The Boss is naturally resistant to Explosions, Fire, and Small Firearms so her pistol isn't going to be as effective against him since he quite literally walks stuff off from stronger weapons and again the AP Advantage isn't huge at all and Boss' equipment one-shot characters who can withstand his punches (Boss' Weapons >>> 1 MJ), his AOE with weapons is also greater having far more explosives and flammables on him from simple grenades and Molotovs to Homing RPGS and a Flamethrower
And Chisato upscaled from 2 MJ so she can literally damage him just fine
personally Chisato AP Advantage isn't gonna be enough for her to win since The Boss is incredibly use to fighting characters that are stronger then him already and her Analytical Prediction requires that she is able to properly see The Boss move around but given he has the Homefield advantage of fighting inside Ultor Dome he can make use of his greater knowledge of the field to get the first shot in, he is also comparable in skill to her as he went from just some random street thug to literally controlling all of Stilwater on 2 separate occasions taking it from 6 different huge gangs on his own usually and even from Ultor Corporation which has military levels of control over it once the rival gangs are defeated
Yeah but i already said above that Chisato has the edge here due of the years of experience she has by cleanse the crime by starting it at age of 7, which should be enough to put her slightly above him
I see the Boss taking this more times then not, Chisato is skilled but the Boss can match her since he has done basically the same things without any prior training, her AP Advantage isn't huge enough to make a massive difference since Boss' equip can one-shot people who are 1 MJ already, and her Analytic Prediction well good isn't gonna prepare her for AOE explosives and flames especially the Annihilator RPG which can come right back at the opponent cause its laser guided and easily spammable as well since reload takes like no time
Yeah but beside explosive and flammable hazard, he can't do much with his other equipment
I'm going away right now so i'll let Popted take my place for a moment

Yeah but i already said above that Chisato has the edge here due of the years of experience she has by cleanse the crime by starting it at age of 7, which should be enough to put her slightly above him
with almost every rival gang being headed by a veteran mob boss with decades of experience commanding their gangs and eliminating those who opposed them, and after breaking out of jail he in a few days regained control over territory that took three rival gangs years to take over in his absence.
i don't think Chisato's years of experience would be an edge against this one

The Boss has quite literally done the exact same things without any prior training at all, each of those gangs he took out had years of experience on the Boss in Stilwater and he was still able to overwhelm and take them down on his own.
And Chisato upscaled from 2 MJ so she can literally damage him just fine
he is naturally resistant to Guns that are >>> 1 MJ, she'll have one hell of time damaging him with his natural resistance to small firearms which is what she literally uses
Yeah but beside explosive and flammable hazard, he can't do much with his other equipment
I'm going away right now so i'll let Popted take my place for a moment
his other equipment is useable, he can Snipe at Chisato from the other side of the stadium, easily overwhelm her with the sheer Fire Rate of his guns with plenty of SMGS, Rifles, and a Mini-Gun, his Shotguns are gonna give Chisato a lot of trouble staying up-close cause he could instantly switch to one and blast a hole right through her, and his already mentioned explosives and flammables which the Boss can easily use to get her out of hiding if she tries it and give him greater AOE since the explosions are gonna be pretty hard to dodge especially from Annihilator RPG which Boss can make come right back at her which she wouldn't expect including the lock on feature.

he is naturally resistant to Guns that are >>> 1 MJ, she'll have one hell of time damaging him with his natural resistance to small firearms which is what she literally uses
I mean >>> 1 MJ still slightly below on what Chisato AP is if you ask me so i don't see why this been pushed on
his other equipment is useable, he can Snipe at Chisato from the other side of the stadium, easily overwhelm her with the sheer Fire Rate of his guns with plenty of SMGS, Rifles, and a Mini-Gun, his Shotguns are gonna give Chisato a lot of trouble staying up-close cause he could instantly switch to one and blast a hole right through her, and his already mentioned explosives and flammables which the Boss can easily use to get her out of hiding if she tries it and give him greater AOE since the explosions are gonna be pretty hard to dodge especially from Annihilator RPG which Boss can make come right back at her which she wouldn't expect including the lock on feature.
Again, analytical prediction and beside she's acrobatict as well so she can dodge the light armaments, even with the battlefield advantage here
The only thing that can giving her the trouble are the explosive and flammable hazard

I mean >>> 1 MJ still slightly below on what Chisato AP is if you ask me so i don't see why this been pushed on
slightly below but alongside the natural resistance it'll add up to making him harder to take down since Johnny punching the guy through the grave was incredibly casual and Boss can fight characters stronger then Shogo.
Again, analytical prediction and beside she's acrobatict as well so she can dodge the light armaments, even with the battlefield advantage here
The only thing that can giving her the trouble are the explosive and flammable hazard
and again she needs to be able to see the Boss properly to predict his movements and i'll be damned if she can avoid 2 separate SMGS shooting at her from different arms that Boss can move around and shoot with, The Boss loves to use his explosives and cause destruction so he'll be using those a lot as well and can easily set her up to get blasted by a Flashbang if he keeps raining fire down on her

just know that right now i'm kinda tired and long matches are not for me

so if another one wants to debate for Chisato he's welcome

slightly below but alongside the natural resistance it'll add up to making him harder to take down.
Yet he's not terminator nor Michael Myers so i doubt he can withstand it like a champ for so long
and again she needs to be able to see the Boss properly to predict his movements and i'll be damned if she can avoid 2 separate SMGS shooting at her from different arms that Boss can move around and shoot with, The Boss loves to use his explosives and cause destruction so he'll be using those a lot as well and can easily set her up to get blasted by a Flashbang if he keeps raining fire down on her
Thats still not going change what i said, for properly predict his movements she has acrobaticts here which give her the edge here in this chaotic battle so i can see her predicted Boss movement well and avoided 2 separated SMGS isn't a big deal if you ask me

And now i'm going to sleep (01:32 AM in my place right now) so i'm not going to respond on the arguments that will be presented soon

Thats still not going change what i said, for properly predict his movements she has acrobaticts here which give her the edge here in this chaotic battle so i can see her predicted Boss movement well and avoided 2 separated SMGS isn't a big deal if you ask me
her Acrobatics isn't gonna allow her to dodge AOE explosions that boss can easily spam for good while, that doesn't stop Boss from setting her up to get right into one nor does that stop him from homing into her with the Annihilator and hes amazing at improvising with any type of weapon or situation.
Yet he's not terminator nor Michael Myers so i doubt he can withstand it like a champ for so long
I never compared him to the Terminator or Michael Myers, i'm saying her Pistol that she doesn't even like using actual bullets for isn't gonna be as effective against him cause Johnny's feat was incredibly casual since Boss goes against people stronger then that on top of his resistance makes him harder to put down with her regular pistol, doesn't even include how he can quickly heal up after being lit on fire or shot multiple times alongside food allowing him to quickly get back to peak condition The Boss should probably have Mid-Low Regen but i'll do that another time

her Acrobatics isn't gonna allow her to dodge AOE explosions that boss can easily spam for good while, that doesn't stop Boss from setting her up to get right into one nor does that stop him from homing into her with the Annihilator and hes amazing at improvising with any type of weapon or situation.
Yeah but those explosions are also limited in ammo so my point still stand
For the homing she can just the environment around her to avoid it, yes yes i know the battlefield advantage but she's not stupid for dodging forever like MUI Goku lel
I never compared him to the Terminator or Michael Myers, i'm saying her Pistol that she doesn't even like using actual bullets for isn't gonna be as effective against him cause Johnny's feat was incredibly casual since Boss goes against people stronger then that on top of his resistance makes him harder to put down with her regular pistol, doesn't even include how he can quickly heal up after being lit on fire or shot multiple times alongside food allowing him to quickly get back to peak condition The Boss should probably have Mid-Low Regen but i'll do that another time
Actually, she can use the real bullets so when she knew that Boss has that resistance, she's going to use the lethal bullets

Back