• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn i actually don't know tbh..mard geer can ignore conventional dura making ulq's hierro useless while Ulq can arguably kill him with one shot and can regen...as of now i say ulq takes this but if mard geer destroys a fatal organ then he wins

I'd say ulquiorra with his Lanza del relampago. And the fact his Regenerationn is the best out of any espada out there, and mard geer doesn't have any Regenerationn abilities as far as I can remember.

Depends on Mard Geer aviabiity of Alegria. If he is somehow allowed to use it he wins with no difficulty at all , but otherwise its mid-low diff win for Ulquiorra thanks to his superior stats (I guess before Mard goes mad and wents Etherious Form and one-hit Ko via Memento Mori he is already smashed into ground by Ulquiorra).

Hmm, this could honestly go either way. I'm not that knowledge on Fairy Tail, but looking at Mard Gear's powers & abilities on his profile he can apparently erase existence. I think he should be able to take it than.

ZeoParadox said:
Hmm, this could honestly go either way. I'm not that knowledge on Fairy Tail, but looking at Mard Gear's powers & abilities on his profile he can apparently erase existence. I think he should be able to take it than.
He didn't erase the main characters from existence.

Well once again, i'm not very knowledgable on Fairy Tail....plot shields? Lol. I'm literally just going off the profile.

LTB2000 said:
ZeoParadox said:
Because Gray resisted it.

I thought gray absorb it...btw natsu is end he might have that ability as well base on what mard geer said. 50%-50% i guess

I'm pretty sure gajeel couldv'e smell natsu and tell that he would smell like the demons, but that didn't happen, so that means natsu isn't in his demon form yet.

The dragonslayers spent plenty of time wih the demons, I'm pretty sure the shouldv'e caught their scent by now.

Back