• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT (Low 2-C Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the argument is Bowser is not Low 2-C because he was damaged by a Low 2-C source of power. But from what i've read, he never died from it? The argument and counterargument are flawed. You can be Low 2-C and be damaged by Low 2-C's, this should be known?
The argument is that a fraction of the thing you insist that Bowser scales even at base harmed him while he was amped.

The argument is that a fraction of the thing you insist that Bowser scales even at base harmed him while he was amped.
The last part of my sentence covers this. Also, i've been neutral this whole time, waiting for your argument specifically. And i'm still iffy on them scaling at base, I would prefer it to the amped version.

The last part of my sentence covers this. Also, i've been neutral this whole time, waiting for your argument specifically. And i'm still iffy on them scaling at base, I would prefer it to the amped version.
If people just tried to upgrade amped versions of Mario or Bowser it would be less controversial the problem is that they want Base Mario to be stronger than Power Star / Grand Star people which leads to a circular scaling where Mario is weaker than himself. (Mario can't simultaneously be slightly weaker / comparable to Base Bowser and stronger than Amped Bowser and likewise the same applies to Bowser's strength in relation to Mario).

If people just tried to upgrade amped versions of Mario or Bowser it would be less controversial the problem is that they want Base Mario to be stronger than Power Star / Grand Star people which leads to a circular scaling where Mario is weaker than himself. (Mario can't simultaneously be slightly weaker / comparable to Base Bowser and stronger than Amped Bowser and likewise the same applies to Bowser's strength in relation to Mario).
We let Sonic become stronger in base form then 7 Chaos Emeralds so

We let Sonic become stronger in base form then 7 Chaos Emeralds so

To supporters, please avoid whataboutisms. Not only are comparisons to other Verses almost never 1-to-1 but they almost always lead to “X character is just wanked!” derailing.​

Chaos Emeralds have different mechanics

Summer Kingdom is probably 2-B, in case you forgot what did the feat, and your ignoring context for it. It nuked a Pure Heart which protected the mario cast that were there sans Mr. L
A single Pure Heart isn't 2-B, nor probably any tier since they don't amp you unless you have all 7.

Nothing suggests that they used a fraction of it or "tiny" like matt exaggerates espacially since they have the whole power source inside them not just a part of it
Everything about the game suggests it. Bowser doesn't scale. And again you like to pretend that there is a consensus with staff where there is none.

Wait wait wait, Matt. Why would we need to prove Grand Star users are Low 2-C if they don't have anti-feats as far as I'm aware. And why would we need to prove they use all of its power when that's a natural assumption when absorbing something. Mind proving either of these?
You need to prove your positives. To prove positives you need direct feats.

You need to prove your positives. To prove positives you need direct feats.
Nosir, I don't need to prove what's unnecessary and something we naturally assume. WE don't need to prove they don't have anti-feats nor that they don't use a part of it, that's what YOU need to prove. You're the one making the claims that require specific evidence for specific arguments, so prove it.

Nosir, I don't need to prove what's unnecessary and something we naturally assume. WE don't need to prove they don't have anti-feats nor that they don't use a part of it, that's what YOU need to prove. You're the one making the claims that require specific evidence for specific arguments, so prove it.
You have no arguments. Bowser doesn't scale to the Grand Star, to ignore the context of the game is to be willingly dishonest. As such none of the other lesser bosses scale as well.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that fact. Where the evidence is now, the most obvious answer is that Bowser does in-fact scale.
You guy's argument is that Base Bowser scales to something which even a fraction of could harm him. There is no evidence that he scales.

And we're not talking about scaling him to the grand star in his base at this moment, we're talking about his amped version
And yet I know you will retroactively circle scale it to Base. That's what you want. This whole conversation is dishonest. And there is nothing new brought to the table here.

You have no arguments. Bowser doesn't scale to the Grand Star, to ignore the context of the game is to be willingly dishonest. As such none of the other lesser bosses scale as well.
Why doesn't he scale again? He keeps up with Mario who's defeated other users. Oh, I'm being dishonest and ignoring context? Okay, point me to what I am ignoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back