• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that you never even gave the episode a chance. You also just didn't say you disliked it, but you said the only reason it was made was to appease angry Mario fans. That's a borderline conspiracy theory.

This battle in particular sucked imo.

Okie, so is this the part where I get dog-piled by DB shills or has this thread calmed down?

Maverick Zero X said:
This battle in particular sucked imo.
Okie, so is this the part where I get dog-piled by DB shills or has this thread calmed down? </div>
That's fair enough.

Oh i'm sorry, did i not fit into your random circlejerk because i think hating on something without watching it is stupid?

Cool, other guy didn't, you watched it and made your opinion based on it, good for you.

I've actually haven't seen a lot of DB's outside of ones that interest me, so i guess that means you're more of a shill than me /s.

Lmao, you think saying Sonic should have won is the better awser for me, in fact saying you wanted Mario to win would have been better

I disliked because it was copying the style, and in a shittier way no mind you, again with your shitty assumptions and projections of me when you can barely even understand my posts

So you also go into random threads to do the same, nice knowing that, plus I was lurking in most of these threads beforehand, plus you very clearly were looking into my edits, your first post is that "I waste time arguing about a hedgehog being infinite speed", which was literaly the last thread I was in

Yes, you literaly can, that's why reviews exist, people literaly should critize things before blinding consuming them. And that's perfectely fine, he saw people's reviews and saw that he wouldn't like it, also who is "we"? This wikia? Lol I disagree with this wikia alot as well, there's no "we". I only called you a hyprocrite, which you are, you complain that people are losers, when you are a loser, you complain about people defending characters, when you defend a YouTube show to death, you complain about people blidly hating the show, yet you blidly attack anyone who might have a diferent oppinion then you on it, like literaly what you did with Mav, already saying he is a "circlejerker" when you are literaly the only one doing so, so unlike me being a buzzkill, you are 100% a hyprocrite. It is because by watching something he already knows he will hate he is giving them money and views, some people don't want to support it, DEAL. WITH. IT. Plus I bet 50$ that his oppinion wouldn't magically change by watching it

Yes, you are a loser, do not project you being a loser onto me, you are the only loser here. Except I don't hate Death Battle because they exist, no one here does, I am better than you because I don't make projections or assumptions about people, nor I become defensive because of a YouTube show

Funny that you complain about cospiracy theory when you are the one who thinks that everyone who dislikes this episode is part of a circlejerk against Death Battle as a whole when people have said otherwise

That's fine by me, i just wanted to go against people shittalking something for no reason, but i'd be happy to close this. Not going anywhere anyway.

@User, if you want to engage with this anymore, we'll talk in private, otherwise stop being so defensive... oh and also man, no need to post a wall of text defending your video game character... ;).

Jared1111 said:
That's fine by me, i just wanted to go against people shittalking something for no reason, but i'd be happy to close this. Not going anywhere anyway.
@User, if you want to engage with this anymore, we'll talk in private, otherwise stop being so defensive... oh and also man, no need to post a wall of text defending your video game character... ;).
???

This thread is almost 2 years old and it's devolved into chaotic nuclear flames. Can someone close this thread please?

I literally only wanted to respond to cropfist and disagreeing with their stance to dislike the video without watching it, you're that one that butted into the conversation to "correct me" on not outright hating a series because it exists, and then called me out on writing walls of text because i wanted to explain why that's unfair. You started being rude, i threw it back, now you're getting all defensive and playing the victim. You have the self awareness of a 16 year old drama queen, and take this shit way to seriously (which is saying something, seeing how i do the same) and you need to learn to laugh at yourself. I'm gonna assume you're like 15, otherwise you need to grow up dude.

So this will be last word on the manner, user if you want to continue this on my blog thats fine, otherwise my stance is: If you don't like DB that's totally fine, you can't randomly hate something just because others tell you too, give something a chance before you complain about it, you're still a buzzkill /s, and we're both losers that need to take a chill pill /s.

Dude, holy shit, you are such a ******* hyprocrite

First thing, you are the one who keeps going and going, everything you are projecting onto me you yourself are doing so, I never hated Death Battle just because it exists, stop strawmaning and projecting, this is legit sad

Calling him a buzzkill and a loser probably wasn't a good way to keep the thread from getting hostile

Because I went to sleep, YOU are the one who said you were making your last post, yet you are the one throwing childish mocking, insults, projections of your own faults in me, and strawmans

Also you don't have a blog

I was mostly just messing around with you, and throwing myself and yourself down the ******* as well. You're the one getting extremely butthurt about it. You're also insulting me back and going on wild tangents about me. You didn't have to add to this conversation and you never had to respond to me either, we're both at fault for this back and forth. I never even addressed the original post to you in any way, and all i asked at first was whether or not you disliked Mania Adventures, then you got hostile and started getting on my case for being "defensive".

If you went to sleep, that means you could've just not responded to me and left the thread. Stop pretending you're somehow above me when you do the exact same shit i do. We both obviously care about this stupid conversation way to much.

Holy shit now you are repeating yourself now

Good that you know how bad you are, don't drqg me into your level, all I did was call you a hyprocrite, which you are, you are the one who threw that childish tantrum at me in your last post, and "I was just kidding" isn't a excuse

But I wanted to respond, look dude, just because you think yourself as a loser does not mean I do, nor that I find myself wrong, just cope with the fact you are wrong, and trying to deflect with "well I am bad, but you are bad too" still makes you wrong, two wrongs don't make a right, and males you a hyprocrite for complaining on what you are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back