• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Vs Superman (Post-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Two guys who wear clothes with the same color patern face each other

- The Battle will happen in a indestructible Planet during a sunny day

- Speed Equalized

- Mario can uses his power ups, Items and is at his High 4-C Mid-End

Mario: 5

Superman (Post-Crisis): 5

Cropfist said:
Superman. He has intangibility, microscopic vision, better flight and higher stamina.
Ok, Mario is at High 4-C too, so they are similar in Durability and AP. However, Mario can harm intangible beings (Boos), so harming Superman while he turns intangible won't be a problem. Microscopic vision won't really help. Mario also has flight without a Launch Star in SMG2 (he can fly off of Starship Mario too a galaxy without any assistance from a Launch Star). Superman may have more stamina and strength, but Mario is faster, and has better hax (Gold Flower). I think Mario wins this, but it is close since Mario is at High 4-C.

Oh, ok. Since speed, AP, and Durability are equalized, I'm not sure wins now. Microscopic vision could help, but Mario has some good hax too. I'm still thinking Mario could win with the Gold Flower, but Superman's microscopic vision could be a problem.

Wow. Just realized how thematic this is. To red and blue wearing biggest icons of their respective fields who use heat based attacks, intangibility, and capes.

Gonna have to go Superman. He has better Intelligence and Stamina ratings. Couple that with his Kryptonian martial arts, and ability to use his xray vision to determine pressure points and it should be enough to help him edge out over Mario, though he will have to work for it.

The real cal howard said:
Wow. Just realized how thematic this is. To red and blue wearing biggest icons of their respective fields who use heat based attacks, intangibility, and capes.
loltru

Anyway, Superman wins with high difficulty due to slightly higher stamina, much greater intelligence, more experience, intangibility, phasing, and energy absorption should counter most of Mario's ranged attacks.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Mario via powerups
Would you mind if I asked you to be a little more specific? Do you think they give him a versatility edge in general or did you have a specific one (or few) in mind concerning a win scenario. Just curious.

Mario's abilities could be considered magic; however, I'm probably giving this to Superman via flight, and microscopic vision. But this could go either way.

Radicalcoolade1 said:
and 4-c isnt Mario's full limit
Yes, but we're using his moderate end of High 4-C to make this evenly matched. Same thing with speed equalizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back