• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Markiplier Verse Discussion Thread

I believe most characters in Space (Celci, Burt, and Engineer Mark) are 9-C via weaponry.

I asked a question in another thread, and it seems like there is strong evidence for Low 1-C Narrator and Actor Mark. Maaaaybe every WKM character even.

As I understand it, this is how the updated scaling of the verse goes.

The characters from The Actor's world are 5th dimensional beings, as the Narrator and The Actor both view the lower narrative as fiction, with Actor creating the the lower narrative and Narrator being able to alter it.

Meanwhile, characters within the stories are still scaled to their own feats. However, the Captain may be the exception, as their crystal manages to bring them to the higher narrative.

So,

Low 1-C: The Actor, The Narrator, Wilford Warfstache, Damien, Celine, Abe

9-C, Low 1-C with The Device: The Captain, The Lady(?)

9-B: Your Name (A Heist With Markiplier)

9-C: Mark (A Heist With Markiplier), Mark (In Space With Markiplier),

10-A, 9-C with weapons: Most other people, Gunther, Celci, etc.

I have absolutely no experience with Tier 1, this is just what I've gathered from other threads. Still, it feels weird having characters like Abe and Celine at Low 1-C. Maybe I'm wrong, or it only scales to Mark and Narrator?

I think, to make it more complicated, characters like Damien/"Darkiplier" and Warfstache should probably have keys for their lower narrative avatars/counterparts and-

markiplier scaling is. very difficult, actually. I should probably start with a cosmology blog.

I remember giving my input some time ago on a Tier 1 Markiplier thread, and since I just found this thread I will give my opinion on this.
In this CRT, a character with similiar charateristic as the Narrator was accepted as a legit Tier 1. In it, it was accepted that the Real World was Low 1-C, considering that the human in it saw the MCU as just fiction and nothing more. The case is very similiar to the Narrator, so a Tier 1 for him should be accepted without many problems.
However, it might be difficult to prove without any doubt that the same dimension the Narrator comes from is the one in which the events of "Who Killed Markiplier" takes place, considering that there is never a direct confirmation of this and the events of that might just happen in one of the infinite universes of the cosmology. So unfortunately I don't think it will be easy for Celine, Abe, Wilford and Damien as straight Low 1-C to be accepted.
For the Actor, it's a bit more complicated. His normal self would scale to the same value of everyone else, but after the events of WKM he seems to be much stronger, considering that he is able to create entire stories and place himself as the protagonist of them. So I am a bit conflicted with him, but maybe a "Unknown, possibly Low 1-C" might work for him.
The powers of the Crystal would scale di Low 1-C, considering that even the Plot Manipulation of the Narrator was unable to completely shut it down, and it was even able to bring the Capitan to the same dimension of the Narrator. This would give the Crystal, and whoever wears it, Low 1-C range throught Dimensional Travel, Resistence to Plot Manipulation (maybe Fate Manipulation too) and Time Manipulation (since it activated even thought the Narrator stopped time) both on a 5D potency, and possibly some other smurf abilities that I can't think of at the moment.
Wilford would partially scale to the Crystal considering that he was able to easily destroy a portal created by it with a knife, so maybe his Toon Force would be Low 1-C in potency? But I am not too sure about this.
And to top it of, Damien would get Low 1-C Power Null considering that he turned off the Crystal by simply touching it in the post credit scene, something that not even the Narrator was able to do.
So, in my opinion it would be something like:
  • Narrator: Low 1-C
  • The Actor: Unknown, possibly Low 1-C
  • The Crystal: Low 1-C (5D range with Dimensional Travel, 5D Resistences to Plot Manipulation and Time Manipulation)
  • The Capitan and the Lady: 9-C, Low 1-C with the Crystal
  • Wilford: same as now, but maybe with Low 1-C Toon Force or something like that.
  • Damien: same as now, but with Low 1-C Power Null
This is just my opinion on all of this, so if the blog gets accepted as it is it would be even better.

However, it might be difficult to prove without any doubt that the same dimension the Narrator comes from is the one in which the events of "Who Killed Markiplier" takes place, considering that there is never a direct confirmation of this and the events of that might just happen in one of the infinite universes of the cosmology.
There is actually! The Narrator says "I'm working as a Narrator for this project", which is a pretty clear link to the Actor, who is making a movie that becomes the Captain's world.

There is actually! The Narrator says "I'm working as a Narrator for this project", which is a pretty clear link to the Actor, who is making a movie that becomes the Captain's world.
I am not sure if it will be enough to convince the staff members of the connection, considering how rigid the standards for Tier 1 are. However, maybe I am just pessimistic and it will be accepted without many issues.
In case it will be accepted, than the Real World would be Low 1-C for having a Reality-Fiction difference with the story of In Space with Markiplier, which contains countless or even infinite 4D structures. Normal humans like Abe, Celine and such would be Low 1-C, even though they would be really weak Tier 1 considering they don't have the ability to influence lower dimensions and even in their own dimension they are simple humans.
The only Low 1-C characters that would be actually powerful would be the Actor and the Narrator, considering they have complete control over lower dimensions and they can even influence their own 5D dimension.
And the Crystal would also be a powerful object, considering that it gives the wielder resistences to the Narrator haxes and also the ability to travel to the Real World.
Anyways, this is the input I can give regarding the Tier 1 things in the Markiplier verse. If a CRT will actually happen I will give my input in that too, and I might help to clear up things regarding certain haxes, if necessary.

Low 1-C was accepted, back to The Actor's profile. Added some powers and links. Formatting not final

I would like some help finding feats in Date/Heist/Space for his avatar keys, as I'd rather not go through the 9-ish hours of content by myself lol. I remember some things, but unsure if I may be missing something.

I don't remember many good physical feats in any of the show, the highest one I think it's us in Heist pulverizing some rocks which was calculated at 9-B+.
I will try to find some other feats, but I don't have many that comes from the top of my mind.

Back